Dr. Muthamma Machimada, MD

Dr. Muthamma Machimada, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Muthamma Machimada, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Greenville, SC and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences in 1996 and specializes in rheumatology.

135 Commonwealth Dr

Greenville, SC 29615

Learn about Dr. Machimada

See how frequently Dr. Machimada performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Limb Cramp
Arthritis
Autoimmune Diseases

Dr. Machimada's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • University Hospitals and Clinics

Dr. Machimada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Machimada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Machimada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Machimada's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Machimada to family and friends

Dr. Machimada's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I was 42 years old and in intense pain daily to the point I couldn't clean my house or play with my kids. She was very unsympathetic to my situation and compared it to her hair going gray early. She gave me a cream that didn't help and sent me on my way. Nothing about pain management. Nothing about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Her nurse is condescending. Phone messages are not returned. When you complain they are adamant that they left a detailed message on my phone. I’m never away from my phone since I’m not mobile. The doctor herself is very forceful. She ask rapid fire questions then immediately pressures me for an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I absolutely love Dr Machimada ! She is so caring and takes time to listen and her examinations are thorough and complete. She is sweet and kind . Love love her. I would recommend her to anyone !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I suffer with horrible pain. The only thing she ever did to help is give me anti inflammatory. Not even a referral to a pain management office. I've never taken pain medication in my life and felt like a drug addict. She never cared how horrible I suffered.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
SHE TAKES HER TIME WITH YOU AND REALLY LISTENS. SHE IS VERY CLEAR ON HER INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOU AND IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAVE. SHE IS FANTASTIC! SINCE GOING TO HER MY NUMBER HAVE COME DOWN FROM BEING COMPLETELY OFF THE CHART TO MIDLEVELS ON THE CHART & I AM SO MUCH BETTER. I...more
Are you Dr. Machimada?