Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Female · Age 67

Dr. Fauzia

Virginia Womens Clinic

5697 Columbia Pike Ste 100 Falls Church, VA 22041

Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Falls Church, VA and has been practicing for 40 years. She graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, University Of Health Sciences Lahore in 1979 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Fauzia accepts

Dr. Fauzia accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check Dr. Fauzia's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fauzia's Top Procedures and Conditions

Chronic Pelvic Pain

Dr. Fauzia treats Chronic Pelvic Pain more than 74% of her peers

Dr. Fauzia treats this condition more than 74% of her peers

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Fauzia treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea) more than 71% of her peers

Dr. Fauzia treats this condition more than 71% of her peers

• Gestational Diabetes
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Fauzia?
Dr. Fauzia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD
I consider myself extremely fortunate to have found Dr. Fauzia 11 years ago. In this time, she's been my OB-GYN, my second mom, and even though we share different religious beliefs, my spiritual advisor/counselor. Dr. Fauzia, as my doctor has seen me through 2 pregnancies in which I am blessed with two kids. In both pregnancies, I was high risk, and in both pregnancies, I almost lost my babies If not for two things... GOD FIRST and then Dr. Fauzia and I can honestly say this as a medical prof
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
I was new to the area and went to Dr. Fauzia because of her positive reviews; unfortunately, my experience was anything but positive. Dr. Fauzia is a sweet, kind lady, but too many things went wrong for me to say that I would not feel comfortable returning to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
Very courteous and takes her time to see you. Have been visiting her for many years and would recommend her anytime of the day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
My family LOVES Dr. Fauzia!! God bless this woman! She is THE most genuine, hardworking, compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Everything she does is for the sake of God, therefore, she believes in doing good to others in order to seek God’s pleasure! There truly isn’t another doctor like her. Very attentive and ALWAYS available! You can’t go wrong! Don’t pass up on this doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
I was a new patient with Dr. Mutahar Fauzia and I been so happy and satisfied. She goes out of her way to help her patients and gives her undivided attention to her patients. Her prices are reasonable and she is very professional and has a big heart for her patients, her office hours are very convenient. I am so blessed to have her as my doctor. I would recommend every woman to go and pay a visit. Also I didn't have insurance so she understood my concerns and helped me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
I guess God create human being for purpose but most of us will forget why we are here except few of us. Dr Mutahar Fauzia is a person with the mission that set her goal not in this worldly life only she expands it beyond that. Let me try to describe her: - Person who has enough experience, knowledge and passion about what she is doing/practicing - Person who fear God and know there is accountability some day after death so she is very careful person in her practice and follow the rule and proced
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
Dr. Fauzia is graceful and extremely knowledgeable. She has mastered infertility/reproductive medicine. I have a hectic work schedule and she fits me in when I call. Her office has a great flow. No long waiting times. Thanks to God and Dr. Fauzia I am pregnant with my first child after many years of struggling. She is really caring and supportive. She has been a voice of reason for me as I am in the medical field and sometimes think of the worse outcomes. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
Dr fauzia is one of the best Dr that I have come across. She is very nice and kind hearted. As a dr she ensure her patients are well taken care of. I have experienced it personally during my pregnancy and the birth of my baby. There were times when I called her even at 11 in the night and she has attended to me . She always pay close attention to what her patients say and she always gives her 100% towards patient care. She is the best .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
I have been with Dr. Fauzia for five years now, and she has been nothing but great! I always feel as if I'm getting the utmost care, and she treats me like her own daughter. One time, she came in on one of her off days to check out just to see that I was alright in a follow up appointment. I have never met another such dedicated doctor quite like her. She always takes the time to listen to your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
Excellent doctor, very knowledgable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?
This was probably the most different but best experience I had in a doctor's office. The only thing that I didn't care for was the wait even though I always make appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mutahar Fauzia, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fauzia?