Dr. Mustufa Saifee, MD

Dr. Mustufa Saifee, MD

Critical Care Medicine | Male

Dr. Mustufa Saifee, MD is a critical care medicine doctor who practices in Saint George, UT. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Saifee is affiliated with Cedar City Hospital, Mesa View Regional Hospital and Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road.

Dr. Saifee's Experience

See how Dr. Saifee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Saifee

Dr. Saifee accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Saifee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Saifee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saifee to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Saifee's Performance
in Veyo, UT |
Very Likely! I think he is a miracle worker!
in St George, UT |
Dr. Saifee listens completely and asks questions until he is sure he understands me. He is careful to review all information with me to insure I understand him. He has researched my symptoms and found solutions to my difficulties that have been affecting me for over eight years. I have recommended him to others on several occasions as the finest pulmonary specialist I have ever had.
in St George, UT |
Dr Saifee has been my doctor for years, I see him about twice a year. He is very personable and truly cares for each patient. The office is clean and they have the most gorgeous plants! I have seen both him and Victoria Larsen who is very considerate and patient. Assistants are knowledgeable and quick. I would highly recommend Dr Saifee to anyone.
in Hurricane, Ut |
Dr Saifee cares for our disabled son. Dr Saifee is a Ten! He has shown our son a loving kindness that you no longer come to expect from doctors or anyone else. We would Never consider seeing Anyone else!!
in St George, UT |
Dr. Saifee was very caring and companionate with my problems. His staff was also very caring. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and said that if I had more questions to give him or his office staff a call, that they would always be here for me. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Saifee.
in St George, UT |
Dr.Saifee was very patient with all of my questions. He answered all fully and even said if I had further questions to give him a call. I found is staff to very helpful and personable to each patient that was in the office while I was there. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Saifee and his staff.
St George, UT |
Dr. Saifee is great, but his staff has terrible communication and follow-up skills. They called me and asked if I would come in early. I checked in and sat in the lobby for 45 minutes and my phone rang. They were calling to see if I was going to make my appointment...as I sat in their lobby 2 sleep studies and I still don't have a CPAP machine. Results from the 2nd study have been there for 4 days, they still haven't sent orders to the DME supplier. I'm very frustrated.
in St George, UT |
Both of the Assistants were dressed very nice, moods were very pleasant and they were very much there to make the patient feel at ease and that they wanted to make it a very comfortable experience. My (2) female assistants were Victoria Larsen and Heather Bandle. The office setting was very clean and smelled fresh, both of the assistants were very happy and made me feel at ease. They told me about the results of the Medicare Sleep Study and how Dr.Saifee had reviewed and confirmed the results
in St George, UT |
I enjoyed my visit with Dr Saifee, he was very through and willing to work past some of my objections. He covered my present and past history and was willing to look at past physicians I have been to to see what was done. I was impressed with his willingness to make sure I get results from the treatments given.
in Mesquite, NV |
I am the Rock Hard Lady , I use to teach people diet, nutrition & exercise .... I became very ill while away in Canada July 2014 .for a long time i was blaming the dump fire that burned for 4 months while i was there. , i was so sick coughing up buckets of sludge everyday i Could not believe my body could produce so much crap and I thought I was dying ... Dr Saifee kept trying to figure out why I was not able to breathe & I am here & alive with Cystic Fibrosis because of Dr Saifee Thank You !!!
in Hurricane, UT |
Saw him once before my sleep study. He put on a good front. He lied to me and told me my insurance would pay for the sleep study. He staff also made the same lie. They decided to not tell me that my insurance would only pay a small portion. The bill for the lab work is the highest I have ever seen. Then I got billed again by a different doctor whom I never saw. This operation is all about making money. He did not discuss the results of my test with me. Do not go here!
Have you seen Dr. Mustufa Saifee, MD?
Are you Dr. Saifee?

Compare Dr. Saifee

Dr. Saifee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Critical Care Medicine
    •  Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Dr. Saifee has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Why It Matters: Dr. Saifee's Board Certifications

• Bronchiectasis
    • Bronchiolitis
    • Bronchitis
    • Bronchospasm
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
    • Cough
    • Partial Lung Collapse
    • Pleural Effusion
    • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
    • Pneumonia
    • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
    • Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
    • Wegener's Granulomatosis
    • Wheezing

Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Saifee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saifee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Critical Care Medicine

• Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
    • Bronchoscopy