Dr. Mustafa Rahim, MD

Dr. Mustafa Rahim, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 53 years old

Vision To be primary health provider clinic in southern West Virginia that provides services at very reasonable cost and help patients while remaining within HIPPA regulations.Read more

Dr. Rahim's Experience

See how Dr. Rahim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rahim

Dr. Rahim accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Rahim has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Rahim
Dr. Rahim's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (75)
in Prince, wv |
Excellent doctor, very pleased with him found the problem that I had, saved my life. Will recommend him to ALL.
in Beckley, wv |
My favorite doctor. He's very thorough and always gets to the bottom of my issues in a timely manner
in Fayvetteville |
Dr Raheim is my favorite doctor. I had stage 3 COLON CANCER and he was the only Dr out of 5 that could find out what the problem was. He saved my life. I am in remission for 1. Year. I have been his patient. I started in 2005..
in Beckley, WV |
He is a real good dr..., he find my breathing problems, circulation in legs, my heart. Very through and cares for his patients. Highest recommendation to him.
in Beckley, wv |
Dr. Rahim is the best doctor in Beckley, West Virginia. I have come from a pretigious doctor at UPMC when I moved to Beckley and I'm happy to say that Dr. Rahim is above and beyond quality of a doctor anywhere. I would recommend him to anyone that is seeking a professional and very informed doctor.
in Shady spring, wv |
Dr. Is excellent.
in MOUNT HOPE, wv |
Very good doctor
in Beckley, WV |
The best Doctor I have seen so far, he prevented two heart attack for me by doing stress test and fixing the problems that I could have in future. Also prevented me from having stroke. One of the most respectful Doctor I have come across. Goes out of the way to help his patients. Love him.
in Prosperity |
I think he is a great dr I would request anyone to go see him. He makes sure I understand everything he is a wonderful dr !
in mullens, wv |
Great doctor. Have been seeing him for more than 15 years. .listen to you find the problem. Explain you every thing. Will not change him. Recommend every one to him.
in Beckley |
Great Doctor. Have been seeing him for a long time. Saved my life by finding my heart problems. Very caring and helpful.
in Lookout, wv |
Good doctor, very attentive to my needs. Very smart.
in Beaver |
He is a great doctor!!
in bradley |
Good doc
in robson |
Very good service. No negative reports to give .will continue to see Dr rahim
in Summersville |
I like him cause he does do everything he can too help me with whatever it is im going through and he is a very good doctor
in Oceana |
Very good Doctor. With with him since 2006.
in Beckley Burnside |
Satisfactory. Very informative and helpful. Responsive to my questions. Positive experience..
in beckley |
I have been with Dr Rahim since 2010, I am very pleased with the way my healthcare has been with him. I highly recommend him to everyone I can.
in beaver |
Very good helpful and kind.
in Beckley |
Very good doc. Always care for my health.
in Rock creek |
Excellent physician
in Prosperity |
Great physician. Helped me and my wife. This why we keep him as our doc
in Beaver |
Thank you Dr. Rahim taking care of my mother with her care. I appreciate your care that you give me on my visits
in Odd |
Excellent physician spends time explaining about my health. Talks to family and other physicians if needed. Have been seeing him for long time.
Have you seen Dr. Mustafa Rahim, MD?
Are you Dr. Rahim?

Compare Dr. Rahim

Dr. Rahim's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rahim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Rahim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rahim's Board Certifications

Dr. Rahim does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rahim and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences

• Pashto
  • Punjabi
  • Sindhi
  • Urdu

Dr. Rahim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rahim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Rahim does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Rahim and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.