Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD

Pediatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Kabeer

CHOC Chldrns Spclsts Pd Sgy

505 S Main St Ste 225 Orange, CA 92868

Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in Orange, CA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from University of Missouri-Columbia in 1993 and specializes in pediatric surgery and critical care surgery.

Dr. Kabeer accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kabeer has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(714) 364-4050Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kabeer's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kabeer's Top Procedures and Conditions

Port Placements or Replacements

Dr. Kabeer performs Port Placements or Replacements more than 17% of his peers

Dr. Kabeer performs this procedure more than 17% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Port Removal

• Colon and Rectal Surgery
  • Cystic Hygroma
  • Decortication and Pleurectomy
  • Empyema
  • Enterostomy (Laparoscopic or Open)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Pediatric Surgical Procedures
  • Pediatric Tumor
  • Pilonidal Cyst
  • Port Placements or Replacements
  • Proctectomy, Open or Laparoscopic (incl. Swenson and Duhamel Procedures)
  • Pyloric Stenosis

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kabeer

Dr. Kabeer?
Dr. Kabeer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD
Dr. Kabeer is an authority in his specialized field at all levels. Professionally, personally, and during follow ups he maintains the highest regard for the child and parents. CHOC is fortunate to have a pediatric surgeon of the caliber of Dr. Kabeer. During the entire experience we felt we were in the right hands and always informed. Thank you Dr. Kabeer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
would recommend without hesitation. compassionate, knowledgeable, patient. gave us a much needed sense of comfort, knowing our daughter was in the right hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Thank you Dr. Kabeer for everything .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
My son's hernia repair surgery went very smoothly thanks to Dr Kabeer. He was very thorough and clear as to what would happen during surgery and was very calming and professional on the day of. My son breezed right through and was back to himself the next day. Dr Kabeer has a great bedside manner and I'd recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer operated on our daughter at 6 days old, 21 days old, and 2.5 months old. We were lucky that Dr. Kabeer was our daughter's head surgeon for all 3 surgeries. Dr. Kabeer always explained all procedures and put us at ease at stressful times. Dr. Kabeer is not only skilled as a surgeon, he cares about his patients and their families. Dr. Kabeer frequently checked in our daughter and went above and beyond to make sure she got the care she needed. We can't recommend him enough
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer is an excellent doctor who has shown us such compassion and dedication. My son was having issues so Dr. Kabeer saw us in his office the same day at 11:00pm! Dr. Kabeer uses the most advanced medical treatments and we are so thankful for his expertise and commitment
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer is a master of his craft and a genuinely authentic human being, we're happy to offer our highest recommendation in favor of him and his staff, job well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer was amazing! Great with kids, which made my son feel more comfortable with him and about having surgery. Very patient in answering all my questions. My sons surgery and post-op were better than expected. Would definitely recommend Dr. Kabeer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
We highly recommend Dr. Kabeer. He is truly a skilled and compassionate doctor. He performed a very complicated surgery (pectus extravatum) masterfully and minimized our son’s pain. He stays abreast of the latest techniques and suggested a procedure that would reduce his pain on one side of his chest. As a result our son was released from the hospital after two days and is recovering quickly. Dr. Kabeer also spent quality time with us parents! Thank you Dr. Kabeer and your wonderful staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer is the most amazing doctor. He saved my son’s life. My son was born with perforated intestines and was extremely lucky that dr. Kabeer was on call that night. Dr. Kabeer performed a total of 3 surgeries on my son who is now a completely healthy 8 year old boy. My family will be forever thankful to dr. Kabeer and will never forget all he has done for our son and my son will never forget Dr. Kabeer’s magic tricks he performs for his patients to cheer them up during regular office visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer eased all of our concerns and answered our question and never made us feel like any question was unnecessary. His staff are great and make the entire process as easy as possible. All we had to do was take care of our girl. Thanks Dr. Kabeer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
We saw Dr. Kabeer for our 9 month old son who has a caved in chest. The office was child friendly and the staff was kind. Dr. Kabeer is great with kids (our children were comfortable with him) and he even did a magic trick for our older child! Very special! I am most thankful for Dr. Kabeer’s advice. He let us know to keep an eye on our son but that surgery and tests aren’t needed at this time. I appreciate his expertise and that he prioritized my sons best interests. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer is knowledgeable, attentive, compassionate, professional, listens and cares about his patients. He made sure all of our questions regarding our daughters surgery were answered. He is an incredible surgeon. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer took me on as a patient even though I am much older than the normal patient he sees and he did not do my initial bar insertion procedure. I remember chatting to him on the day of my procedure and how much time he spent talking with me and my girlfriend. It was clear that Dr. Kabeer didn't view me as just patient # so and so but rather wanted to know me as well as he could in the short time available. The procedure went flawlessly and I am thrilled with his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer performed an rare hernia repair on my 2 year old daughter. He used the robotic technology. Her healing time was very quick and scars were minimal. He explained everything very well and was very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Academic IQ, Emotional IQ, and Social IQ-Dr Kabeer is a 10 out of 10. We could not have asked for a better pediatric surgeon! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Our experience with Dr. Kabeer was extraordinary. My son had to have surgery involving his spleen and it was a bit overwhelming. Dr. Kabeer is an extremely compassionate and skilled pediatric surgeon. He was detailed in how he explained everything to us and his unique abilities gave my son THE BEST prognosis. We feel truly blessed to have had a medical professional like Dr. Kabeer caring for him; and looking back, did not realize how fortunate we really were. Thank you! ~Aimee D.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
This guy is a quack, do not go to him. Do not believe your kid in his hands. I did and had a very bad experience. All this guy cares about is how to make money off of you. Does not have a concious and does not deserve to be a doctor. He operated on my kid and 6 months later the problem is back and is recommending another surgery, and since the deductible is met he said it will be free for you... really really sad....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kabeer to family and friends. He performed surgery on our 6 year old son and he did an excellent job. Our son is now back to his normal, happy self again. Dr. Kabeer was professional, patient and kind to our family, which meant a lot to our family during a scary time for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mustafa Kabeer, MD?
Dr. Kabeer is an amazing doctor! He has gone out of his way to make sure my son has been taken care of. It's almost like he treated my son as his own. Dr. Kabeer not only took care of Nico but has always made sure the family was okay as well. There are not enough words to express the gratitude I have for him. I would recommend Dr. Kabeer to anybody who might be needing a surgeon for their child. Thank you for being you!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kabeer?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kabeer treats patients.

Compare Providers