Dr. Murali Alloju, MD

Dr. Murali Alloju, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Murali Alloju, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

4401 Coit Rd Ste 313

Frisco, TX 75035

• Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Alloju

See how frequently Dr. Alloju performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Indigestion
Abdominal Pain
Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Alloju's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Esophageal Diseases
  • Esophageal Diverticulum
  • Esophagitis
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hemorrhoids

• Anoscopy
  • Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy
  • Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
  • Hemorrhoid Banding

• Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Internal Medicine & Physiology Kakatiya Medical College, India M.D.
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • McO
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Alloju has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alloju does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alloju and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alloju's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alloju to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Alloju's Performance
in McKinney, Texas |
Dr. Alloju is a wonderful physician. He has such a high level of compassion, he patient and thorough, answering all of our questions and making sure we fully understand our treatment and diagnosis. My whole family has seen him for preventative care and we trust him implicitly!
Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Alloju is a kind and gentle GI who took exceptional care of my husband when he required an ERCP. He went out of his way to get the procedure done even when he wasn't originally on the schedule. We are so grateful to him!
Frisco, TX |
Dr.Alloju is a real specialist in his field. He found my diagnosis and did a procedure on me the same day. He did not let me suffer from pain. He even made a drawing to better explain what i had and what he was going to do. I felt way better after seeing him. I would highly recommend Dr.Alloju.
Little Elm, TX |
I had an emergency ERCP at Centennial Frisco and Dr. Alloju was wonderful. He fully explained the procedure and the risks involved and made me feel comfortable. The procedure went great and my aftercare was top notch. All pancreatitis prevention procedures were practiced even though they are not necessarily the standard of care. So he went above the standard and I appreciate it so much. My follow up appointment at his office was uneventful, which is a good thing. Highly recommend.
in Mckinney, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Alloju's for about seven years. I have always found him to be very knowledgeable, experienced, professional, courteous, patient, compassionate, friendly, and communicative .As a patient, Dr. Alloju has performed several procedures and scheduled appropriate testing and surgery for me when needed. Recently, by referring me to a specialist at UT Southwestern for surgery for a rare medical condition he has improved and prolonged my life.
in Denton, Texas |
In all honesty Dr Alloju saved my life. He sent me straight to the hospital from his office. I was jaundice, toxic lithium levels and kidney failure. He removed a 54mm. Huge gall stone from my bile duct in my liver. I can't thank him enough for his wonderful care!
in Plano, TX |
No proper response from the staff. specially Kristina who dosen't know how to interact with patients.
in Prosper, TX |
At 52 I had my first colonoscopy in May 2016, it was performed by Murali Alloju, M.D.. Upon completion of my exam Dr. Alloju informed me I had a large mass in my colon and needed to come out. At that point he had already talked to a surgeon and was coordinating the whole thing. I had surgery that same day and have had a miraculous outcome of not needing chemo or radiation. Dr. Alloju has tremendous bedside manner, he is passionate about what he does and is incredibly talented. I would highly rec
in Little Elm, TX |
Office staff is very courteous, easy to get an appointment and your wait time is about 10 minutes. Dr. Alloju spends the necessary time to ensure you understand your diagnosis and treatment options.
in Frisco, TX |
I visited Dr. Alloju for abdominal pain. His examination found nothing wrong. He ordered a CT Scan which showed a lesion on my pancreas. He was very concerned that the lesion may be a tumor and immediately ordered an Endoscopic Ultrasound which confirmed that I had pancreatic cancer. He contacted the best oncology surgeon in the DFW area and I had surgery 4 days later. The cancer had not spread. The prognosis for me is a long healthy life. Dr. Alloju's quick diagnosis and action saved my life!
in Prosper, TX |
I was in a great deal of pain from what turned out to be gall stones in my common bile duct. Dr. Alloju was able to diagnose and correct the problem. He performed an ERCP procedure the same afternoon. Dr. Alloju was very friendly, answered all of mine and my wife's questions about the procedure until we both were comfortable. Afterwards, I feel great and would absolutely recommend Dr Alloju.
in Frisco, TX |
I had undergone a surgery when a bone was stuck in my throat, Dr Alloju performed a very challenging task of pulling the bone from esophagus which was stuck near the intersection of wind and food pipe. Also, Dr Alloju also did the scope for me to check the healing process of the esophagus.
Have you seen Dr. Murali Alloju, MD?
Are you Dr. Alloju?