Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mune Gowda, MD
Dr. Mune Gowda, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Novi, MI. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Gowda is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Beaumont Hospital - Troy Campus and Providence-Providence Park Hospital, Southfield Campus.

26850 Providence Pkwy Ste 125

Novi, MI 48374

Learn about Dr. Gowda

Dr. Mune Gowda has been providing exceptional cosmetic surgery to patients from all around the country for many years. He has been featured as one of the Top Doctor's in Michigan by HOUR Magazine and is regarded as one of Michigan's finest aesthetic plastic surgeons. Dr. Gowda will help you reach your cosmetic goals, as well as your reconstructive needs. Attention to the most critical and minute details, unwavering patience and pinpoint precision have always been trademarks of this highly skilled aesthetic plastic surgeon. Dr. Gowda and his entire staff are dedicated to providing state of the art plastic surgery services specifically tailored towards each individual and their specific and unique needs.

Dr. Gowda's Experience

Dr. Gowda's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Birthmark
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • LightSheer® Hair Removal Procedure
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Mini Fift
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Bangalore Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1972

• Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Senior Residents' Teaching Award, June 6, 20
  • Top Doctor's in Michigan Detroit HOUR Magazine, 2003, 2004
  • Outstanding Clinical Faculty Department of Plastic Surgery Providence Hospital, Southfield, 1986, 1987
  • Best Doctors Nominated by Peers, 2001 thru
  • America's Top Surgeons Consurmers' Research Council of America, 2007

Dr. Gowda has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Gowda does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gowda and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gowda's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gowda to family and friends
Dr. Gowda's Performance
Redford, MI |
Dr.Gowda is a perfectionist! He is calm, he focus his time on you. He gave me Botox between my eyes,( on the bridge on my nose), and over my eyebrows...looked great and lasted. Nancy C
in Novi, MI |
I am one week post op and I have to say Dr Gowda is incredible. Even with all the swelling I am so happy with my results dr gowda exceeded my expectations he is a perfectionist he is amazing I never thought I could look like this and he is very caring listens to what you're saying and makes the best recomendations. Dr gowda thank you for everything!
Brighton, MI |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Gowda. First their office was supposed to pre authorize my treatment. After calling and calling their office they said the insurance would not cover it. I knew better having managed medical practices, thankfully I knew insurance. They also lost my office visit notes needed for my pre auth. The breast implant was not filled properly--he would not listen and said to his nurse about me while I was there, "It's like talking to a wall." Poor bedside manner.
Troy, MI |
I highly recommend Dr. Gowda. I have had botox and fillers done by him. He is professional, kind, and extremely skilled. His office staff is also great. Everyone is friendly and makes you feel comfortable.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
I always recommend Dr. Gowda to friends and family ...I have never looked better and I am grateful!!
in Holly, MI |
I would like to say to anyone considering cosmetic surgery, Dr.Gowda is a professional. Not only does he educate you, but he also envisions what your body will look like.
in Lansing, MI |
Dr. Gowda is the best around. I couldn't be happier with my new breasts. They are better than they've ever been. I would highly recommend him. He listened to my desires and concerns and did exactly what I wanted. The office staff are all super friendly, too.
Oak Park, MI |
Dr. Gowda performed a Z-plasty on a hypertrophic scar on my neck that was bothering me a lot. In just a little over two months from the procedure it is now barely visible. I can tell that in a few more months it will be completely gone. Dr. Gowda is a top shelf plastic surgeon, my whole experience, from initial consultation to procedure to healing, has been the highest quality!
Most unprofessional office I have ever encountered in my 50 year!!! Waiting over two hours for an appointment is unacceptable without the common courtesy of a phone call! The staff was less than apoogetic and stated this wait is normal for Dr. Gowda and asked me if I'd like to reschedule. So I should reschedule to wait another two hours for a post operative appointment that would take him less than 10 minutes.
Utica, MI |
No wait time, the staff and Dr. Gowda made me feel very comfortable
in Orchard Lake, MI |
I would readily refer any friend or family member to see Dr. Gowda, and in fact I have done so already. He is an exemplary surgeon and from what I have heard from others who have had surgery, he has outstanding results. He takes the time to explain your procedure and answer your questions. He is patient and kind, and you never feel rushed. It doesn't take long to get an appointment and he has two offices to accommodate his patients. His front office staff and nurses are great, as is Kelly!
I am writing this review while in the waiting area, because that is where most of your time will be spent. With that said, Dr. Gowda is the absolute best & is worth the wait. Just don't expect to be seen on time.
in Grand Blanc, MI |
Absolutely superb!!! Could not ask for a better surgeon. Very compassionate and patient oriented. He will spend as much time as you want and need to explain a procedure and answer questions. He will NOT do a procedure for the sake of making money. If he thinks you really do not need something, or if he believes you are not a candidate for a particular procedure he will be forthcoming and honest. His skills are second to none. His staff are friendly and professional. Nurse Kelly is the be
in Royal Oak, MI |
I would refer Dr. Gowda to anyone who is contemplating having plastic surgery done. Dr. Gowda and his staff are very professional and take their time in explaining procedures and answering questions to ensure patient comfort. Very happy with the whole team!
in Detroit, MI |
I have had tremendously good results from this doctor. I had facial fat grafting that added volume to my face . I also had and an eye lift. Those changed the look of my face, to someone who look much younger. I am no longer self conscious about my face It also made me feel better after he removed several inches of skin that was hanging from my upper arms. Now I can again wear short sleeve blouses and dresses again without feeling self conscious. His staff is friendly and helpful.
Farmington, MI |
Dr. Gowda and his staff was amazing. I went for a consultation for fillers and he was very informative and made me feel comfortable. He was patient and he is kind. I believe he has my best interest at hand and never holds back his honest opinion.
Northville, MI |
Knowledgeable and friendly service. I would recommend this doctor.
in WEST BLOOMFIELD |
Dr.Gowda was very knowledgeable and had great bedside manner. I have my breast aug scheduled for next month with him. Cannot wait to see the results!!
in Troy, MI |
I met with Dr. Gowda about some skin pigmentation issues that I have. After he looked at my skin he knew immediately what treatment I needed for improvement. I am currently healing from my first treatment of the HALO laser, and I can honestly say my skin is looking much brighter. I'm so excited for the final results!!!
in South Lyon, MI |
he was very precise and took his time.
in Walled Lake |
I love how Dr. Gowda is so kind and compassionate. His staff are fun and knowledgeable. I can tell this is a team that likes to work together and have trust and respect for each other. This was a great experience and I recommend Dr. Gowda to everyone.
in Troy, Mi |
I really like being a patient at Dr. Gowda's office. Dr. Gowda and his staff are very concerned about the patients and they take pride in offering the most effective treatments at a great price. They don't sell you things that aren't necessary and that is a big deal to me! The wait times aren't long and they take the time during appointments to make sure the patients have the best experience. I really like working with Kelly to meet my goals and I am happy that I came to Dr. Gowda instead of ano
Wixom |
Dr. Gowda does a great job with injections. He provides you with a very natural appearance. His office is run well and efficiently. I would recommend Dr. Gowda.
West Bloomfield, MI |
I saw Dr Gowda for an evaluation of a possible ruptured implant and Botox. I did wait an hour and a half but when he came in he was very attentive. He did not try to push me into another surgery which I appreciated. Then he did an excellent job with Botox! I had to go for a touchup two weeks later which he did quickly. I was very pleased with his care and with office staff at both Troy and Novi.
in Northville, Michigan |
Excellent Doctor. Very calm, attentive and professional. Great procedures and results.
in Fowlerville mi |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Gowda. He was kind, caring and answered all my question pre-surgery. I had a breast reduction/lift and new implants and I'm 3 weeks post op and am incredibly happy with my new happy, perky breasts! Dr. Gowda is excellent and I will be going back for other services in the future!
in Livonia, mi |
Very professional, effective service.staff and office very good as well.
in Birmingham, MI |
He is the best doctor for Botox. Everyone I know has gone to his office, explored elsewhere and then ended up going back to him. He has changed my life and I look fantastic. He was able to capture exactly what I wanted which was a brow lift. He is a very warm person and his authentic and caring "energy" shines through. My appointments at the Novi and Troy offices are very quick in and out visits that I have done on my lunch hour.
in Rochester Hills, MI |
Excellent experience and results.
in Troy, MI |
My experience with Dr. Gowda, his assistants and staff was totally positive. I recommend him without reservation.
in Rochester, MI |
I had been going to another plastic surgeons office for 14 years and this was my first visit to Dr. Gowda's office. I am so glad I changed. It was an amazing experience with an amazing staff. I just loved the results. I will never go anywhere else!! I have already referred my family to him
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I absolutely love this office! Dr. Gowda is a genuinely nice person. His patience and gentle nature is refreshing. He took a mole off of my face and you would never be able to tell where it was! No scar! I also have his RN Kelly do treatments for my rosacea. Talk about awesome...!!! This office is all about their patience. They really know their stuff! The doctor and the staff are all a 5 star, in my book. ??????????
Very professional and clean. Friendly staff.
in Livonia, MI |
I have known Dr. Gowda for 11 years, through multiple procedures. I have always been completely happy with my results. I have recommended Dr. Gowda to many friends.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
Excellent office staff that is attentive to the patient's needs. Great follow-up to be sure that all concerns have been addressed.
in Berkley, Troy MI |
Dr. Gowda is highly gifted surgeon!! He takes his time with you and throughly expalins everthing to you and is a genuine person!!! I had a very complex nose surgery that involved using my own cartlidge from my rib to help rebuid my bridge and tip!! He returns calls and cares about you after surgery too!! His staff is wonderful, especailly his nurse Kelly and his office manager Diane!! I will definately go back for other procedures!!Thanks again Dr. Gowda. Doreen Ther
in Dearborn, MI |
Amazing really know what he is doing I had my upper thigh and butt lift and he did a great job on me it was more than what I was expecting I definitely recommend him .staff is wonderful and friendly. Some people may find the waiting time long but when you are in they take the same time with each patient answer all their questions and taking in consideration all there concern be patient and wait to meet dr Gowda once you have meet him I think you will understand that you made the right choice .
West Bloomfield, MI |
Great experience ! Love the results! Amazing staff!
in Northville, MI |
Could not be happier with my results! Dr. Gowda is friendly, knowledgeable, & a perfectionist which translated in to AMAZING results! He doesn't try to over-sell on anything & in fact will tell you if you do not need something you are inquiring about. I even took my young daughter to him after our dermatologist recommended we see a plastic surgeon to remove a questionable mole/birthmark from her arm. I also see Kelly in the Troy office & Dana who works in both offices & highly recommend!!
Plymouth, MI |
Dr. Gowda is my top pick for plastic surgery. He is very thorough and kind and did an amazing job of explaining my procedure. (Face Lift) He is a gifted surgeon and takes his time when suturing so scars are imperceptible.
in Troy, MI |
This physician is the very best @ his craft. His keen eye to details for perfection, pleasurable bedside manners, and honest advice is what makes Dr. Mune Gowda the man i trust when it comes to enhancing my aesthetic appeal. He is just beyond amazing, with the amount of knowledge he possess for his skill set. He's not out to take your money, no way, he is prideful in his work, and he genuinely cares about his patients in meeting their expectation & satisfaction.
in Birmingham, MI |
I maintain full confidence in Dr. Gowda and staff. They are the pinnacle of the business.
in Northville MI |
I have not had an experience yet but Dr Gowda comes highly recommended from trusted sources and I plan to visit soon.
in Warren, MI |
Dr. Mune Gowda has taken an interest in my well being. I have been his patient for over 20 years and every visit has been very positive . I highly recommend him to everyone.
Royal Oak, MI |
I usually see a member of Dr. Gowda's excellent team of skin care specialists. The treatments are always beneficial and the staff is kind, caring and personable.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
I would highly recommend Dr. Gowda. He is professional, kind, a perfectionist, and doesn't ever try to talk you into procedures not needed. The office staff are very accomodating and nice, never pushy.
in Troy, MI |
Did not see the doctor but used the laser services. The staff was warm, friendly, and the procedure was handled with confidence and successful.
Have you seen Dr. Mune Gowda, MD?
Are you Dr. Gowda?