Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mulokozi Lugakingira, DMD
Dr. Mulokozi K. Lugakingira, DMD, DDS, MS is a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. He has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Lugakingira is affiliated with Dupont Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital and Parkview Regional Medical Center (PRMC) . Professional member of the following: American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS) American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS) International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS) International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI) International Association for Dental Research (IADR) American Dental Society of Anesthesiology (ADSA) American Dental Association (ADA) Indiana Dental Association (IDA) Isaac Knapp District Dental Society (IKDDS) Indiana Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ISOMS) Chicago Dental Society American Students Dental Association (ASDA) University of Dar es salaam Dental Students Association (UDDSA) Academic Board of Dentistry University of Dar es salaam International Dental Students Association (IDSA) Tanzania Dental Association (TDA) International Team for Implantology (ITI)

2121 E Dupont Rd Ste C

Fort Wayne, IN 46825

(260) 490-2013

Dr. Mulokozi Lugakingira, DMD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lugakingira

Very simple, treat everyone equal, and I will never recommend any surgical procedure that I wouldn't perform on myself, my staff, or a close family member.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Facial Trauma
  • Infections
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Bone Grafting
  • CT Scan (Computed Tomography)
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Nitrous Oxide Administration
  • Orthognathic Surgery
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• University Of Dar-Es-Salaam-D.D.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago Hospitals, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Lugakingira has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lugakingira has no media or publications listed.

• Swahili

Dr. Lugakingira does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lugakingira and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lugakingira's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lugakingira to family and friends
Dr. Lugakingira's Performance
in Sharpsville, Indiana 46068 |
Dr. Lugakingira did a wonderful job. He knew what he was doing. He was very professional and his staff was great and very polite.
in Butler, IN |
Dr Luga was excellent. He came in and described the whole wisdom tooth extraction process individualized to my need. His staff and him were very clear in what to expect and in giving after care instructions. My post op pain and swelling are almost non existent! Would highly recommend!
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Very nice and thorough. I have a number of anxiety disorders but he made me feel very comfortable and calm for the procedure, and was very informative on what I should and should not due post-procedure. The Jefferson office was beautiful and modern, and complimentary beverages were in the waiting room for family and friends to enjoy while waiting.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I was very apprehensive before my appointment - my last experience with an oral surgeon was not very pleasant (not a doctor in this practice). Dr. Luga was wonderful - he explained what he was about to do and what to expect and it was fast and painless. His staff was very professional and friendly. Over something I was not looking forward turned up to be not too bad. I certainly would highly recommend Dr Luga .
in Fort Wayne |
Dr. Luga is AWESOME!! The first time we met him it felt like we've known him forever! He is very professional and connects well with you! He takes the time to explain what he will be doing to make you feel comfortable!! Both of our boys had procedures done by him and felt very comfortable knowing they were in good hands! His whole staff is very professional and friendly! We consider Dr. Luga is apart of our family! He is the BEST in his field!
in Wabash, Indiana |
Dr. Luga had to remove all my husbands teeth to get him ready for chemo and radiation. He is very nice, funny, and explained everything very well. We are very impressed with him and his office workers.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Lugakingira did an excellent job of describing the procedure for which my family dentist referred me. Moreover, he provided detailed consideration of alternative treatments and their tradeoffs so that I felt I had all the relevant information to make the best decision. HIs office and staff were very organized and attention to detail was clear. This said, the doctor has a congenial approach that takes the edge off patient concerns.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga is fantastic! He, as well as his office staff, spent so much time explaining the procedure. Highly recommend him to family and friends!!!
Dr. Lugakingira was very personable and caring. His office staff was truly amazing from the reception area to the dental assistants. The only downside was the price. We had no insurance and the price was very high.
in Roanoke, IN |
I have an aversion to dentist from early on. When it became necessary to have a tooth extracted, my local dentist recommended I see Dr. Lugakingira. When I arrived, I was made to feel somewhat at ease by Dr. Lugakingira's staff. As we were setting up for the extraction, Dr. Lugakingira was very kind and considerate of my anxiety; explaining in detail how the procedure would go, and what to expect. In less than an hour I was walking out the door, ready to heal and take the next step.
in Columbia City, IN |
Dr. Luga and his Staff are FANTASTIC!!!. I Recently had 2 teeth extracted and a bone graph... getting ready for implants and a bridge. Dr. Luga told me exactly what he was going to be doing....during the procedure he periodically asked if I was in any pain and if I developed pain to let him know right away. Everything went well. He and his Staff work so well together...they all made me feel very comfortable. I even received a call from his office the next morning to inquire if I was doing O.K.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga immediately made me feel comfortable before taking out my wisdom teeth. He made me laugh and got rid of my nerves before the procedure, and the staff was incredibly friendly and made me feel welcome. The surgery went smoothly without any complications, and the whole staff made sure I had everything I needed for the healing process. They offer the best price in the Fort Wayne area, and I highly encourage everyone to go see Dr. Luga for an appointment. Excellent service!
in New Haven, IN |
Dr. Luga is a very kind, considerate physician that does a great job of explaining exactly what he is going to do as well as shares any possible risks. His staff is amazing. They are very professional and considerate and do a great job of making a person feel very relaxed. The staff makes sure every need is taken care of. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Luga and his staff!
Patient satisifaction
in Churubusco, IN |
Over the years I have had several dental procedures, Dr. Lukakingira is by far the very best in this area. I found his staff is very sweet & comforting before, during & after. I would not hesitate to take my grand son here if he needed oral surgery, that's how much confidence I have in Dr. Lukakingira & his staff.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr lugakingira is the best! Very particular about his work and I love that he is! He also has a great personality, something you don't see all the time.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Lina is by far THE BEST! ! I was so nervous about the procedure. He found that I like Beyonce and played her songs during the procedure to make me feel more comfortable. I recommend EVERYONE to visit Dr Luna! He's professional, efficient, knowledgeable and compassionate.
in Auburn, IN |
Dr. Luga is very professional and extremely knowledgeable. I have complete confidence in him and trust his treatment plan and skill set. My wife had her wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Luga in addition to the procedure on my own mouth (tooth extraction/implant). He is very friendly and warm, which can be rare in a doctor/patient relationship. Nobody wants to have a dental procedure done, but if you need one, Dr. Luga is the man to see! Thank you Dr. Luga and staff. - Dustin Knight
Ft Wayne, IN |
I have put off getting my wisdom teeth removed for years due to fear. After searching through multiple reviews and getting high recommendations from our own dentist, I chose Dr. Luga. My wisdom teeth were removed on Thursday. Everyone in the office was very nice and Dr. Luga took time to answer all my questions and explain everything. I liked the fact that he started my IV himself and did a better job than many nurses have in the past. They called the next morning to check on me. Thank you!
in Fort Wayne In 46845 |
The whole staff was amazing. The nurses made you feel like they were your friends and the receptionist was so sweet. Dr.L was professional but very personable and I didn't feel any pain at all. I would defiantly say it was a great experience!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr Luga. The Dr & staff are highly professional & use the latest techniques. They run on time & are responsive when you need help I definitely recommend them
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Outstanding communication skills. Truly investigated my daughter's unusual situation (congenitally missing 6 permanent teeth due to ectodermal dysplasia) and collaborated with our orthodontist to come up with the overall best long term plan, including future implants.
in Auburn, IN |
i have had plenty of dental work done in my 66 years. I cannot express in words how it seems like God always guides me to a doctor that makes me feel comfortable, very professional, very fast, no pain unbelievable. been there twice. I can tell what kind of guy he is by the staff he hires.almost makes you want to go back just to visit. If you go there you wont want to go anyplace else for dental surgery.
in Warner |
I went in to have my wisdom teeth extracted, while being VERY nervous, due to never have any surgical work done in my life. The office staff was amazing to work with & will help you with anything they could, not to mention the surgeon is phenomenal very well educated about his practice, my prodedure went excellent. I highly recommend this team!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
One of the best healthcare experiences I have every had. Dr. Luga and his entire staff were friendly, helpful and concerned about my experience from the time I arrived to the moment I left through the VIP exit. Inside joke. In all seriousness, I now trust these people to care for any member of my family. They were at once professional,; caring and friendly, making sure I understood exactly what was happening and what was going to happen, while ensuring I was comfortable the entire time.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga was very knowledgeable and explained everything plainly about the procedures that I had done. He is very kind and he and his staff want to make sure that your experience is the best possible. He is also very straight forward and tells you what to expect which I greatly appreciated. I have friends and acquaintances that have also gone to him and highly recommended him.
in Fort Wayne |
We found him to be extremely personable, knowledgeable and kind. He went above and beyond what he had to do and exhibited an unexpected act of kindness and we are very, very grateful for, and this was our very first time meeting him. Thank you, Dr. Luga. You are indeed one of a kind. I will recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks again! The Adkins Family
in Fort Wayne, Indiana |
I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Lugakingira. He conducted himself professionally, answering all of my questions. He was always ready and on line to address any concerns or complications that arose after my surgeries.
Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga is the best there is. His bedside manner is more than I could've asked for. Getting my wisdom teeth out was a very scary thing for me. Dr. Lugakingira and the nurse that started my IV were absolutely amazing. They explained everything and took my fears away. The front staff is great too. All around a good office that I will recommend to friends and family.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga is great. He's fast, communicates what's going on very well, and personable. The staff is great also and answered all of my questions regarding billing, recovery, and procedures.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr Luga and his staff are awesome!! My experience could not have been better! From the initial consult to the recovery process they were kind, helpful, smart, and truly eased my anxiety about my procedure. I would absolutely recommend this office!
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga is very professional, answering all my questions and addressing all my concerns. He took the time to go over my x-rays with me personally explaining the procedure thoroughly. He is also a perfectionist, which was so appreciated - especially since my 16 year old daughter had an implant on one of her front teeth.
Ft Wayne, IN |
We couldn't ask for a better Doctor and Staff! Excellent service!!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Luga explained everything, as I went in very nervous and left absolutely satisfied. Loved the staff too!
in Leo, IN |
Dr. Luga was helpful,kind,and efficient. I was in there to get my wisdom teeth out, and he explained everything to me, made sure I was comfortable, and visited me in post-op. The nurses and staff were also excellent, great experience!
Have you seen Dr. Mulokozi Lugakingira, DMD?
Are you Dr. Lugakingira?

Visit Dr. Lugakingira

Evening
Dr. Lugakingira accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Lugakingira has admitting privileges

Fort Wayne, IN 46845
St. Joseph Hospital
700 Broadway
Fort Wayne, IN 46802

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.