Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction  |
Dr. Mukund Komanduri, MD
Dr. Mukund Komanduri, MD is a sports medicine orthopedic joint reconstruction doctor who practices in Joliet, IL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Komanduri is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital, Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital and Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center.

963 N 129th Infantry Dr Ste 100

Joliet, IL 60435

• Centene
  • Principal Financial Group
  • WellCare
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Komanduri

Dr. Komanduri's Experience

Dr. Komanduri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sports Medicine Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement

Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Chicago Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • University Of Chicago Medical Center

Dr. Komanduri has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Komanduri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Komanduri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Komanduri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Komanduri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Komanduri to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Komanduri's Performance
Mazon |
Dr. Komanduri does not answer questions asked of him. Instead, he talks about himself. He does not address the problem. If one has rated their pain as a 9, almost 10, he laughs and does not take the patient seriously. He does nothing for the pain, nor does he address the problem. Very unprofessional doctor. Look elsewhere if you need someone to take your damaged limb seriously.
Shorewood, IL |
My first visit to Dr. Konamduri's office was organized and answered all of my questions. I had x-rays at his office and the problem I was having with my hip was explained to me. After more test so the doctor could have a complete picture of how to treat my condition; I had surgery. I was very fearful thru the whole process and Doctor always took time to reassure me, It has been five week since my surgery and I am successfully healing.
in Minooka, IL |
Excellent doctor and his entire staff. Very accommodating and helpful!!! Thank you!!!
in Romeoville, IL |
I went in knowing I needed to have surgery on my shoulder. I didn't know what to expect but I figured it would suck. It's been about 3 months since my surgery and my shoulder is feeling great. The experience was not bad at all. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Komanduri and the staff at MK Orthopedics.
in Joliet, IL |
i would recommend others to him cause he is very good in his field and is very caring about his patients
in Plainfield, IL |
I just completed my fourth surgical / physical therapy with Dr Komanduri and MK Orthopoedics. The fact that I keep going back indicates the absolute trust that I have with this practice. My wife and daughter also see Dr K. With the PT unit onsite makes the dr managed recovery so simple
in Joliet, IL |
I had both knee and shoulder surgery in 2016. Dr. Komanduri did a fantastic job on both. I recovered very quickly from both surgeries and feel like a new man. I highly recommand him to any friends who have similar problems.
Joliet, IL |
The only orthopedic surgeon I will ever see from now on. He fixed my knee replacement that had gone wrong.
in Joliet,IL |
Good Surgeon, but his office ethics are very poor. If you have a scheduled appointment be prepared to wait at least an hour or mote before you are seen. This doctor is late 8 out of 10 times. The doctor has no concept of your time. Ive had a lot of dealings with this doctor over the past 6 or more years and I can only remember him being on time once.
in Joliet, IL |
I have had both carpal tunnels releases and am very satisfied w/ the results.
in Plainfield, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Komanduri to anyone needing orthopedic help. Dr. K has performed 4 successful surgeries on me and one on my wife over the last 19 years. To see him at the Joliet location is like one stop shopping. You have the doctors offices, x-ray & MRI's, along with physical therapy and medical supplies you might need all in one building. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and very outgoing from the time you check in to the time you check out.
joliet, il |
I had been bothered with hip pain for several months, Dr. Komanduri was able to give me a tentative diagnosis even before running the necessary tests. Once the tests were completed, the diagnosis was totally accurate. I am a nurse, and therefore had trust in Doctor before my surgery, but I can say, as a patient my trust regarding his ability, and expertise has doubled. I would recommend Dr. Komanduri to anyone. In fact, my brother is not seeing him. Thank you, Dr. Komanduri!!
in Bourbonnais il |
Been to dr 3 times fixed my knee saved my finger when it was almost cut off helped me with my back outstanding dr
in Joliet, IL |
The office staff is terrific and full of energy. My apointment was on time. Dr. Komanduri is a terrific doctor. He took the time to listen to me and explain what he thought was my problem. He was able to provide me with some relief while putting together a plan to determine the extent of the damage and start me down the path of recovery. They do the x-rays and MRI in the same office which makes it very convenient. I highly recommend him.
in Joliet, Il |
He is such an amazing Dr. He has replaced my left knee . I was so scared to do it . He talked with me on all my concerns he was so easy to talk to about me being afraid . No more pain and l walk normal.
in Morris, IL |
Treated both of my grandsons...one for a broken arm and another from broken clavicle from motorcyle accident. Was knowledgeable, caring and went the extra mile for his patients. I highly recommend him.
in Plainfield, IL |
I have always had good experiences with Dr. Komanduri. I tore my rotator cuff & labrum. He confirmed the diagnosis with an MRI. We scheduled surgery and he explained what needed to be done. He also sent regular progress notes to my primary physician. He has a great bedside manner and always has a positive attitude. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic surgery.
in Homer Glen, IL |
Outstanding surgeon! Entire process for my shoulder surgery was simple and seamless. Great staff at his facilities. Highly recommend.
in Westchester, IL |
Had knee replacement surgery. Everything went well. Before the surgery the doctor sat down with us and explained the whole process and asked if we had any concerns. Very personable. I healed ahead of time with recommended therapy. I go to see the doctor for follow ups once a year and the whole staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. K.
in Joliet, IL |
My name is Muska and have such a great experience with Dr. Komanduri and his staff. I had 2 surgeries and also did PT at their office. Jim H is the best. Everyone has helped me with everything, they are very generous, helpful and knowledgeable . He has changed my life, my shoulders are doing great now. Still coming along on my right side, but can tell that it will all be good. If you need a shoulder surgeon this is your guy.
in Los Angeles, CA |
dr. komanduri told the united states department of labor that i was cured from a fall down a flight of stairs at my job with marfan and or related condition. he called me ignorant in his report stating we told doctor we had marfan and or related condition. my son had an aorta anerysm repair along with an aorta replacement. why would we lie about having this desease. he had the united states department of labor to terminate my claim because the injuries from the fall down the stairs had resolve
in Bpurbonnais illinois |
Great Doctor. Took fantastic care of me
in Joliet, IL |
I have seen Dr. Komanduri twice over the past several years. The first time was to repair a torn meniscus in my knee and the latest was to repair a torn labrum in my shoulder. In both cases, Dr. Komanduri was great...explaining my condition and my options for recovery. Both cases ended up requiring arthroscopic surgery. I had very little pain and very quick rehabilitation times after both surgeries and ended up with stronger, more stable joints thanks to his work.
in Bolingbrook |
Excellent
Have you seen Dr. Mukund Komanduri, MD?
Are you Dr. Komanduri?