Dr. Mukesh Prasad, MD

Dr. Mukesh Prasad, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |

Dr. Mukesh Prasad, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

Weill Greenberg Center

• HealthFirst
  • POMCO Group
  • VNS Choice

Learn about Dr. Prasad

See how frequently Dr. Prasad performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis

Dr. Prasad's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Prasad "Dr. Prasad graduated from Harvard College with honors. He received his medical degree from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, and then completed his internship in General Surgery and Residency in Otolaryngology at Columbia University. Dr. Prasad treats both adults and children. His clinical interests include the management of sinus disease, including advanced endoscopic sinus surgery, as well as the treatment of sleep apnea, and other ear, nose, throat, and head neck disorders."

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Uvulectomy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Harvard Coll
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Newyork-Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Columbia-Cornell-Mskcc Program For Otolaryngology
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Prasad has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Prasad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Prasad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Prasad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Prasad to family and friends
Dr. Prasad's Performance
New York, NY |
Dr. Prasad is smart, intuitive, and a good listener. He knows what he doesn’t know, and doesn’t overstep the bounds of his specialty. In short, he has integrity.
in Cranford, NJ |
Dr. Prasad is a fantastic doctor. He listens, performs thorough exams and offers the best of advice. He diagnosed my sinus issues and resolved them with the upmost of care. I am able to breathe through my nose, which is a wonderful feeling after years of suffering and a previous failed surgery. I am very pleased with my treatment and highly recommend Dr. Prasad to anyone seeking an excellent otolaryngologist. He is truly a "Super Doctor" A+A+A+
Nantucket, MA |
First visit 2015 for asthma symptoms and a general exam for the health of my ears., and the treatment was excellent. Subsequent visits addressed hearing loss and general health, including removal of wax before an audiology exam. Dr. Prasad listens well to the patient's problems and responds promptly.
in Sag Harbor, NY |
Dr. Prasad is timely efficient, informative and creates a comfortable relationship.
New York |
Dr. Mukesh Prasad is an excellent doctor with great credentials! I highly recommend him!
in New York, NY |
Of all of my doctors Dr Prasad is my favorite as he is extremely knowledgeable, on point, caring, compassionate and a great listener. Dr. Prasad always puts his patients first and has zero Ego unlike many doctors I’ve had before. His staff is exceptional. Eliza, Sharon and Michelle go out of their way to get you in ASAP at the time that most works for. you. Waiting time at the office is always at a minimum. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Prasad.
in New York, NY |
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Prasad for approximately 14 years. I have the highest respect not only for his skills as a physician and surgeon but as a human being. Dr. Prasad takes the time to explain, to offer guidance and to be a reassuring presence. I feel that I am working with him as we both move forward to deal with my particular set of issues. He takes time with you....this is, imho, a rare commodity in healthcare these days. I cannot speak more highly of him.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Prasad is thorough, caring and proactive. He's an excellent doctor. And if there is an urgent matter he can be called on the weekends, and he or an assistant will call back with help, and will call in a prescription to a pharmacy if needed.
in Forest Hills, NY |
Doctor Prasad is all you would want in a doctor and more. The office is run very well and the staff is courteous and friendly.
Maplewood, NJ |
Dr. Prada understood my issue and immediately took responsibility for all the follow up care that I needed. I appreciated his ownership of getting me well.
Valley Stream, NY |
He is extremely knowledgeable and has great bedside manners.
New York, NY |
Highly recommend Dr. Prasad as a caring and extremely competent physician.
Hackensack, NJ |
Dr. Prasad is a consummate professional. I NEVER have to wait beyond my appointment time, in fact, he sometimes takes me early. His credentials are unbelievable, but he doesn't have an ounce of arrogance. Very down to earth. He always takes his time with me (I never feel rushed), he speaks with confidence, making me feel very comfortable with his diagnosis and game plan for me. He looks to solve problems and not just treat the symptoms. He's changed the quality of my life.
North Bergen, NJ |
Highly recommend. Dr Prasad was my surgeon for my sinus issues. He is caring and was able to solve my long standing issues with a plan. Every time I had a question he called me back. His staff is attentive and pleasant. My surgery was at NYP. I would also highly recommend this facility; the hospital and staff were excellent.
Have you seen Dr. Mukesh Prasad, MD?
Are you Dr. Prasad?

• HealthFirst
  • POMCO Group
  • VNS Choice

Hospitals where Dr. Prasad has admitting privileges

More Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists like Dr. Prasad at Weill Greenberg Center

Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist