Dr. Mukarram Khan, DO

Dr. Mukarram Khan, DO

Anesthesiology | Male

Advanced Spine/Pain Management 7691 5 Mile Rd Ste 10 Cincinnati, OH 45230 Get Directions

Dr. Mukarram Khan, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Cincinnati, OH. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital, St. Elizabeth Edgewood, Good Samaritan Hospital and Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital.

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Khan's Performance
    FAIR
Cincinnati, OH |
If I knew who to report this group to I certainly would. My wife, who will remain nameless, goes to Advanced Spine & Pain Mgmt. She has several herniated and degenerated discs. From the get go, this place was ridiculous. They treat you like a drug addict as soon as you walk in the door. I get that people abuse the system, but that doesn't mean you have to be evil to your patients. Terrible communication and record keeping. Don't expect them to return any of your calls.
Miamisburg, OH |
Very cold writes a script and says bye. Gave me an epidural and I have asked around and sounds like he did it wrong. I NEVER write reviews but I saw this and had to let people know. Only reason I went here is the VA covers/ recommended him. After my epidural that didn't work he would not write a different script bc I ran out of the other one. And the after hours emergency repsonse! Forget it! I call 7 times in 18 hours and no response once from inside the ER! Bc the epidural didn't work.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Khan is excellent. I would recommend to anyone. Better than anyone else I have seen in the past with my neck problems.
in Dayton, OH |
Dr. Khan is excellent. He really helped me out with my back pain.
in Springfield, OH |
Great office staff. By far best pain doctor I have been to. Excellent doctor really helps me with my back pain.
I was a patient of Dr. Khans for 3.5 years and never saw him, during my monthly visits, once. He did the procedures and was very quick about shuffling patients through. There isn't even running water in the patient bathroom (where we gave urine samples) and I was dismissed for having alcohol in my sample one time in the 3.5 years I was a patient and I tried explaining it was a Thanksgiving dinner and I didn't take my meds that day but to no avail, now it's on my record. Unprofessional
Have you seen Dr. Mukarram Khan, DO?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Compare Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
    •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khan's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology
    • Pain Medicine

Dr. Khan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 2001

• Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Khan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.