Urologic Oncology  |
Dr. Mukaram Gazi, MD
Dr. Mukaram Gazi, MD is an urologic oncology doctor who practices in Hamilton, NJ. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Gazi is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center, Capital Health Regional Medical Center, Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus, Centrastate Medical Center, RWJ University Hospital Hamilton and Community Medical Center.

1374 Whitehorse Hamilton Square Rd

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Keystone Health Plan East
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Gazi

Our mission is to be a solutions based practice, maximizing the value of the service we deliver our patients with commitment to excellence, integrity, innovation and treatment.We continually strive to provide comprehensive state of the art urological services with emphasis on patient education and shared decision making. Treating patients with compassion, dignity, mutual respect, and trust remains out steadfast goal.We will strive to be the urology group of choice in the communities we serve.

Dr. Gazi's Experience

Dr. Gazi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urologic Oncology

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hemophilia
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Meningiomas
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Secondary Malignancies
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Uterine Diseases

• Radical Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Transurethral Microwave Thermography of the Prostate
  • Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Ureterscopies
  • Urethral Catheterization
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urological Surgery
  • Urology Procedure
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Miami / School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Rutgers Med Sch/UMDNJ
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Rutgers Med Sch/UMDNJ
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Yale University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Gazi has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Gazi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gazi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gazi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gazi to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gazi's Performance
Toms River, NJ |
Excellent doctor and staff. I felt completely relaxed and comfortable in the office. The front desk listened to every concern that I have. Even the office manager took time out of her day to come over and make sure I was well taken care of because she could see i was nervous. I highly recommend this office
in Marlboro, NJ |
2 years ago I underwent radical prostatectomy surgery performed by Dr. Gazii. For all the men & women who fear the surgical side effect, I urge them to see Dr. Gazi He’s not only a brilliant surgeon, but he’s an available and compassionate person with whom you can trust your life and health. I strongly recommend that if anyone is facing with prostate cancer, please don’t be afraid. Give a call to Dr. Gazi's’ office and meet his excellent team ready to support your special needs
in Freehol, NJ |
Dr. Gazi is amazing! Upon meeting at our first appointment, I felt very comfortable with him. He was very personable, which was helpful in a scary situation. His confidence was also reassuring. Dr. Gazi explained everything in detail and was able to answer all of my questions. I left the initial appointment feeling knowledgeable about my medical situation and well-informed about the surgery he would be performing. My surgery was successful and I am really thankful for him!
in Rumson, NJ |
An absolutely excellent surgeon, and also a great human being. He will patiently and accurately answer to all your questions, and totally put you at ease. A superb professional with a thorough knowledge of the subject, and a real gentleman. His staff is also absolutely excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Englishtown, NJ |
Dr. Gazi and his associates superior doctors in all ways. He is extremely thorough, meticulous, and comprehensive in his investigations of my conditions. Due to this extensive experience, he performs examinations and makes recommendations that encompass not only the symptom, but present a complete picture of the issue(s) at hand. He painstakingly strives to inform me in a manner that I can easily relate to and understand. Quite simply, he is a wonderful person and an exceptional doctor
in Freehold, NJ |
After our initial consultation,Dr. Gazi returned to the office after normal hours when I expressed concerns about the exact treatment I would be receiving. I was very reassured when he made this extra effort to listen to my questions and reassure me that he understood my wishes and would keep them in mind during the operation. When he visited me in my hospital room after the operation he mentioned that he had remembered my wishes and was able to complete the procedure with my wishes in mind.?
in Bergan , NJ |
My appointment with Dr. Gazii was handled in the most professional way possible. The doctor is in a class by himself, not only in reputation but also in person. My wife and I traveled a great distance to consult with Dr. Gazii and we feel we made a wise decision. I feel very confident that my care and eventual outcome are a top priority of Dr. Gazi and his staff.
in , NJ |
Dr. Gazi is simply the best. During our consultation he explained everything in a simple straightforward way. When he spoke with us he made eye contact. He answered all our questions and didn't make us feel foolish for asking them. He was very respectful of what we are going through and compassionate. He is a skilled surgeon and we have total confidence in him. It is very rare to find a doctor like him.
in Marlboro, NJ |
Dr. gAZIi is simply the best. During our consultation he explained everything in a simple straightforward way. When he spoke with us he made eye contact. He answered all our questions and didn't make us feel foolish for asking them. He was very respectful of what we are going through and compassionate. He is a skilled surgeon and we have total confidence in him. It is very rare to find a doctor like him.
in Trenton, NJ |
I love Dr. Gazi. He did my surgery and changed my life. I was in pain and swollen and now 6 weeks after the surgery I can enjoy life again. Just in time for the summer. I love all the doctors at University Urology. Dr. Gottesman and Dr. Rosario were great too.
in Fort Lee, NJ |
My appointment with Dr. Gazi was handled in the most professional way possible. The doctor is in a class by himself, not only in reputation but also in person. My wife and I traveled a great distance to consult with Dr. Gazii and we feel we made a wise decision. I feel very confident that my care and eventual outcome are a top priority of Dr. Gazi and his staff.
in Colts Neck, NJ |
Dr. Gazi is the best! He took care of my prostate issues. Now I can sleep peacefully again!
in Toms River, NJ |
4 years post surgery from Dr. Gazi. Gleason 7(4+3) Still undetectable PSA , no urine problem, and still enjoying love and sex with my wife. He is truly a great doctor and a great man. Professional , compassionate, brilliant in every medical field (especially prostate cancer). Best choice I ever made for my health was going to Dr Gazi.
in Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Gazi possesses all of the qualities one would hope for in a surgeon... intelligent, analytical, caring, patient and highly skilled. His first consideration throughout the procedure was always my health, explaining all elements from beginning to end. He is a very calming individual which is helpful if one is apprehensive before surgery. I was highly impressed with his staff, professionals all, and the hospital Dr. Gazi is affiliated with who made my overnight stay pleasant and comfortable
in Marlboro, NJ |
had " No course of action" as a result of previous medical issues. I had been to other urologist's and no one knew what to do with me.( Long story) After sitting with myself and my wife and reviewing my prior medical records, Dr. Gazi looked at us and said without hesitation "I HAVE A PLAN FOR YOU" . Within 2 weeks Doctor Gazi gave me relief both physically and mentally that I had thought would never be possible. He and his staff are caring and compassionate
in Jackson, NJ |
Testicular cancer and other forms of cancer run in my family. After I told the doctor my family history you very quickly took my blood test and within 24 hours it was sent back within one week I had my surgery I'm still not cancer free my journey has just started but this doctor and their staff are absolutely wonderful they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and give you the best possible care thank you everyone
in Hamilton, NJ |
He clearly had a very booked schedule, but took the time to chat about unrelated topics to make me feel comfortable. He's charming and personable! He was also open to talking about holistic and non-prescription health treatments, which was important to me.
in BAYVILLE, NJ |
Doctor and assistants were very professional. Front desk staff seemed a little disconnected. Bathroom and exam rooms in Howell have no hooks to hang coat or purse. Office very clean. People have to state the reason they are there in front of the whole waiting room. The man in front of me seemed embarrassed to say he has pain when he ejaculates.I had to announce I'm incontinent.
Have you seen Dr. Mukaram Gazi, MD?
Are you Dr. Gazi?