Dr. Muin Dugom, MD

Practices Internal Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 24 reviews.
Author:
Refused to treat my grandmother for pulmonary fibrosis even after another doctor took x-rays SHOWING she had this disease. Absolutely arrogant and too full of himself to do what’s best for a patient. I fully believe he is the reason my grandmother’s disease progressed as quickly as it did seeing to how he refused to believe the x-rays, continuing to tell her she was fine.
Author:
Dr. Dugom is truly a fantastic physician, particularly in the area of diabetic care. Ive been a patient of his for the past few years, and have seen incredible results regarding my overall health, but especially in regards to controlling my diabetes (which went from completely out of control to precisely that...controlled). I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Author:
I have been seeing him for a few months now. I know nothing to complain about. And to be truly honest. He is one of the BEST doctors I have ever seen in Goldsboro.
Author:
I have referred many friends and family to him. He is a very supportive, caring, and concerned doctor. He always takes his time to discuss any of my concerns. I feel like family when I go in. If you have to wait at an appointment, it's because he does not rush anyone through and you should be glad he takes the time with each individual patient. I absolutely love this man and his staff!
Author:
I was recommended to Dr. Dugom by my chiropractor whom I trust explicitly. I filled out new patient paperwork 3 weeks ago, was told I should hear something by the following week but if I didn't to call. I gave them an extra two weeks before I called and the receptionist had no information and said that accepting the paperwork was at Dr. Dugom's discretion. I'll be finding another doctor because that is ridiculous. I"ll also be telling my chiropractor to discontinue his recommendation.
Author:
Have been Dr. Dugom's patient for many years and have never had any problem at all. Thorough, great bedside manner, caring and exceptionally well trained. I have recommended him to friends numerous times over the years.. EXCELLENT.
Author:
I took an elderly loved one to see him a few years back and will never forget the degrading experience. He was overbooked and extremely impatient. When we asked him to write down how to take the medications he prescribed to prevent neg. interactions, he became irritated and had the nerve to ask, "Can you read?!" I'm sure I read AND write much better than he does. He may have nice credentials but definitely be sure to accompany elderly patients to his office as he is very nasty and condescending.
Author:
Arrogant and impatient. Always rushes through the exam and becomes rude if you question him. Expect long wait past appointment time. Poor nurses and staff.
This was not written by a patient; we know that it was done by a disgruntled employee that did not get along with the other staff members.
Author:
I have been a patient for years and always had great respect for him. He has become very rude and insulting. Making accusations he knows nothing about. He doesn't give patients the time they need to ask questions or get the information from him they need. He used to be very caring but has become short and abrupt. He can't keep office staff because of the way he talks to his employees. I think it's time for a new dr.
This is not our patient, we don't have a patient from Raleigh.
Author:
Insulting and rude. No real discussion about treatment. If you question him, becomes sarcastic and walks out. Long waits at office, seems all about money. Poor staff and nurses.
We don't have a patient by this name,
Author:
Rude and arrogant. Spends least amount of time with patient as possible. Will not explain anything, and if you question him, becomes insulting.Poor nurses and staff, long waits past appointment time.
We DON"T have a patient by this name. We don't know who is doing this and why.
Author:
Schedules too many patients at one time. Has continued taking new patients to increase the business model (cash flow),therefore the wait times keep increasing. Downfall is less time spent with the patients for their care. I feel his is very knowledgeable in his field, but not able to provide the care he once did for his customers(patients).Bloodwork is con- fusing because patients must endorse all checks they receive from insurance, then mail them to the comp.that provides the bloodwork.