Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Lakewood Family Medicine Clinic 3901 McCain Park Dr North Little Rock, AR 72116 Get Directions
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui, MD
Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in North Little Rock, AR. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Dr. Siddiqui's Experience

See how Dr. Siddiqui's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Siddiqui

Dr. Siddiqui accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Siddiqui is now accepting new patients

Dr. Siddiqui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Siddiqui to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Siddiqui's Performance
in North Little Rock, AR |
i have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui for several months and am very impressed with attention to detail. he spotted a blood pressure and heart beat problem , both confirmed by my cardiologist. sometime the office is busy, but my health is important to me. the care is worth the wait.....LC
in Sherwood, AR |
Dr . Siddiqui and his staff are wonderful. My husband and I have found Dr. Siddiqui willing to listen to us and provide excellent care . He is very thorough and we are certainly pleased to have him as our doctor. Judy and Bobby Sims
in North Little Rock |
Love Dr. Siddiqui and his staff! Everyone is always smiling and so eager to help. Dr Siddiqui is so patient, answers every question, and addresses all my concerns. I feel 100 percent confident with my care! I have been seeing Dr Siddiqui for years and will never go anywhere else!
Cabot, AR |
Dr.Siddiqui and his staff are beyond excellent ! The bedside manor and care is beyond expectations !I would recommend he and his staff of nurses to anyone looking for comprehensive care!
Benton, AR |
BEFORE CHOSING THIS CLINIC I S-T-R-O-N-G-L-Y RECOMMEND YOU READ THIS THROUGHLY!!! THIS IS WRITTEN IN FEBRUARY 2017! - More than 3 hour waits just to have to leave witout being seen while we were still waiting! - multiple times we would call over and over during business hours and no one would answer! - MULTIPLE times the pahrmacy would fax them repeatedly and they wouldnt respond! They would always say something was wrong with their system! - Performs procedures not covered by insurance and
in Bryant, AR |
Dr M Siddiqui takes time to listen and then explain all problems to you. It may take a while to get to Dr Siddiqui - but he will and does take the same amount of time with YOU. He is WORTH the wait. All staff is confident in their line of work alone with showing respect to you. Each area from waiting room, hallway, bathroom and each patience rooms are always clean. Nurses very attentive to each patients alone with patience when needed. LOL
in North Little Rock, Arkansas |
Dr. Siddiqui is an exceptional physician with a heart of gold. He truly cares for his patients, and works hard to get and keep his patients healthy. I tell everyone who asks me about a doctor to go see my doctor. He is very thorough, patient, actually listens to his patients, and you can just tell that he isn't one of those doctors who is in it just for the money. I just love him, and his office staff treat you like family, and they are quick to put you at ease. You can't go wrong with them.
in Sherwood AR |
I had to find a new PCP & I am so happy to have found Dr. Siddiqui. First, his staff is the best I've seen in a long time. Dr. Siddiqui is very patient & seemed to really care about me! Awesome bedside manners as well. Nobody seemed to rush me through like cattle & everyone was very thorough! Thank you all ??
in North Little Rock Arkansas |
I love my whole experience with Dr.Siddiqui and his staff! They are all caring and understanding. They listen and try to help with everything they can. Dr.Siddiqui is so professional and caring, I have never had such a great doctor! I wish he worked in all fields of medicine and I didn't have to see any other doctors!
in Jacksonville, AR |
Dr. Siddiqui is a very caring, professional and thorough doctor. He takes extra care to make sure that all my questions & concerns are addressed. He personally calls me with any pertinent information from test results or basic care that I need to know. He has been my primary care doctor for 3 years now and his bed-side manners are second to none. I am highly satisfied with Dr. Siddiqui and without a doubt I would recommend him to others.
in Jacksonville, AR |
Dr. Siddiqui is very pleasant and knowledgeable. He takes time to listen to your concerns, and explain his findings in easy to understand terminology. I don't have to wait all day in the waiting room to be seen, or go to another location for an x ray or an EKG..one stop care. I feel comfortable with him, and I'm so glad I found him. If you are in the market for a primary care physician who cares go see him.
Have you seen Dr. Muhammad Siddiqui, MD?
Are you Dr. Siddiqui?

Compare Dr. Siddiqui

Dr. Siddiqui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arkansas not available

Dr. Siddiqui has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arkansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Siddiqui's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Aortic Aneurysm

Army Medical College

Graduated in 1995

University Ar Med Science

Completed in 2005

Dr. Siddiqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Siddiqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy Testing