Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD

Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Muhammad Khan, MD is a neurology specialist in Rochester Hills, MI and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from King Edward Medical University in 1980 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.

940 W Avon Rd Ste 8

Rochester Hills, MI 48307

• AARP
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Khan

See how frequently Dr. Khan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Ataxia
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Khan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khan "As a Neurologist I was trained to a have a comprehensive approach towards my patients. My evaluation of a patient begins when the patient walks in to my office and I observe his gait. Further information is gathered by a through history and than a complete general and neurological exams.My goal is to come to an assesment and than make a plan for further diagnostic testing if needed and make management recomendations accordingly. I like to educate my patient on my approach and conclusion."

• Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Forman Christian College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Board Certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

• Cheif of Medicine at Crittenton Hospital, 2011 - 201

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends

Dr. Khan's Performance

For almost ten years Dr. Khan has helped me successfully manage my seizure disorder. At office visits, we talk about my life; he listens to my concerns and always answers my questions. He developed a conservative treatment plan for me and I am now seizure-free. The office runs on time and the staff...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I took my son to see Dr. Khan and had a wonderful experience! From his staff, to the VERY short wait time, to Dr. Khan himself, all was wonderful. He is very thorough and explains everything!! I would highly recommend his office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I highly recommend Dr. Khan to anyone suffering from migraines, sleep issues, and/or fibromyalgia. He quickly got my symptoms under control and ordered comprehensive testing to be certain there were no underlying issues. He is vigilant in monitoring my condition and adjusting medications as needed.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Khan is very friendly and helped me to diagnose my sleep issue. I have been highly satisfied with my care and would recommend Dr. Khan to anyone struggling with a sleep issue.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Khan ruled out MS for me and told me to see a psychiatrist. I later learned I presented to Dr Khan with classical symptoms of NMO. He ignored them and he ignored my insistence that there was something wrong with me. My neurologist found 3 lesions on my cervical spine. I had transverse myelitis...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

This is completely made up. The author of this review also reviewed Dr. Khan on another website using a different name. This person also wrote the exact same comment about another local neurologist.