Dr. Mudit Jain, MD

Dr. Mudit Jain, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Mudit Jain, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

300 NW 70th Ave Ste 105

Plantation, FL 33317

• AvMed
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Jain

See how frequently Dr. Jain performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Jain's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jain "Dr. Jain and his staff endeavor to put into practice the latest in medical science & technology in the care of patients with diabetes, thyroid & other endocrine & metabolic disorders. We believe in providing the best care for the patient with compassion & respect for the individual."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• University Of Connecticut Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • University Of Massachusetts Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Jain has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Jain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jain to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Jain's Performance
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am very satisfy with Dr. Mudit Jain as my Endocrinologist. He is very knowledgeable and experience. He educated me on how to properly control my diabetes, and today coming from a 12.9 % A1c to a 7% is great news. Thanks Dr. Jain.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
When I phoned about a concern the dr was rude. His staff where not Nice. I did not feel welcome I went once and phoned after with a concern the doctor was rude. I will not go back
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Based on labs I was told to see endocrinol.... The front desk staff was courteous & nice but I waited for over an hour & when I was finally in the exam room the doctor spent less than 5minutes with me, quickly reviewed my labs and checked my throat. Said I need to eat more veggies and said I was fine, never asked me questions about other symptoms or anything. Said it was nice to have an easy patient at the end of the day. Told me to don't sodas, but I don't even drink sodas. Horrible bedside
in Fort Lauderdale |
One of the kindest and most astute doctors I have ever met and gone to. I have been a nurse 40 + years. I am.very picky.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jain's for two years. I find Dr. Jain to be an excellent Endocrinologist. He is professional, caring, understanding of my diabetic needs. He always talks to me about my condition and makes recommendations for treatments as needed. He is very calm and reassuring and I have been doing very well under his guidance. I highly recommend Dr. Jain to others.
in Miramar, FL |
Dr. Jain is one of the best endocrinologist and diabetes physician I have ever been to. He's excellent in an immediate diagnosis and patient care. I had a choice of who to select for my doctor snd I'm very happy I chose Dr Jain. He has helped me recover quickly from my thyroid surgery by monitoring the thyroid doses I should be taking and I'm feeling better than I have felt in a very long time, and besides, he's very nice and takes his time with every patient.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Doctor Mudit Jain is an awesome doctor. He is on point with his work . I just put him on a Pedestal.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I found Dr. Jain after a experience with another endo. When I first came to him I could barely function and I was severely into hyperthyroidism which had never previously been diagnosed. Dr. Jain was wonderuled, calm, and proposed a treatment plan that was both aggressive but yet conservative and didn't jump to surgery right away. I strongly recommend Dr. Jain.
in Tamarac Florida |
I would not recommend this doctor at all, he doesn't have the mannerism that a doctor should have, instead of treating patients with confirmed results he refers for psychiatric evaluations verse dealing with the ultrasound results. I don't think he takes his patients or job seriously especially with confirmed test results
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Today was my first visit with Dr Jain. There was barely a wait. We discussed my entire family medical history and he wrote everything down. He gave me pointers on my diabetes and encouraged me to keep up the good work. He was very thorough and patient. There was no rush in my exam. Great doctor.
in Plantation, FL |
I recommend this doctor. I've been under his care for 6 years. I needed someone to follow my progress following roux n y weight loss surgery. With malabsorption problems, I needed someone who understood the relationships of the pth and thyroid, as well as the bodily systems that could suffer from nutrient depletion - such as calcium, and vitamin D. He along with my hematologist showed agreement that my system was balanced and on target. My wait time was under 10 min.
in Margate, FL |
I have been coming for the past 5 years for visits and everyone has been very good no problems. I consider Dr Jain a fine fine DR
miami, FL |
The doctor is so rude.he treats his patient like the are not important.I can never go to his place again
This guy is a con and doesn't do anything. Takes my money every month when I need to take my thyroid seriously. He's very cocky and doesn't do anything unless it's cancer.
in Davie, FL |
I was recommended to Dr. Mudit Jain a about a year ago. Both my daughter and I has type 2 diabetes. Thanks to his skillful diagnose, patience and listening skills, he was able to put my daughter and I on a balanced path to living with the illness. I would highly recommend Dr. Mudit Jain for not only his endocrinology skills but as a all around physician that works with his patients to discover the roots of symptoms to make professional decisions as to the path of good health. I give him a A+.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Jain and his staff are very courteous and efficient.
in Tamarac, FL |
Dr. Jain speaks to his patients in terms they can relate to.
in Fort Lauderdale |
Dr. Jain and his staff are extremely professional.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
have been a patient with Dr. Jain for 15 years. He has always been very professional and courteous. He has kept my thyroid condition in the best of health. I am very pleased. Thanks!!
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Jain is a great example of what a caring doctor should be He deserves praises. Thanks Dr. Jain for your professionalism.
Plantation, FL |
Dr. Jain has a very clean and organized office with great staff and a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients and I would recommend Dr. Jain to anyone.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Jain is very professional and explains my medical conditions very well.
Have you seen Dr. Mudit Jain, MD?
Are you Dr. Jain?

Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
  • EmblemHealth
    GHI
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA