Dr. Nina Gupta, MD

Dr. Nina Gupta, MD

Pulmonology  |
Dr. Nina Gupta, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Forest Hills, NY and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University in 1984 and specializes in pulmonology, critical care medicine, and more.

6860 Austin St Ste 303

• HealthFirst
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Gupta

See how frequently Dr. Gupta performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shortness of Breath
Asthma
Pulmonary Function Test

Dr. Gupta's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gupta "My medical practice is built on my philosophy of integrating the very best of conventional and alternative therapies. We offer personalized and compassionate patient care tailored to each patient individual need. We value doctor-patient relationship and respect each patient by giving immediate attention with a comprehensive coverage of medical history.We have built a foundation on trust and integrity by holding our patients at high value and we welcome new patients to a family style office."

• Pulmonology
  • Critical Care Medicine

Dr. Gupta does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Jawaharlal Inst Med Ed, Pondicherry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Gupta has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gupta has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Tagalog

Dr. Gupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gupta to family and friends
based on 72 total reviews (5 with comments)

Dr. Gupta's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Richmond Hill, NY
She informed me that she was retiring to Florida and said another dr would be taking over her practice in NY but that has not happened and I can not get my medical records from her and I have no way of contacting her to find out how to get them.
in Plano, TX
Dr. Gupta Is by far one of the best doctors i have ever had. I lived in New York for most of my life and worked in the medical buiness. I trusted her implicitly. She utilizes ALL of her knowledge and does not prescribe pharmaceuticals unnecessarily. She treats the whole person and takes her...more
in Jamaica Estates, NY
Dr. Gupta has been my primary Doctor now for 10 Years. Dr. Gupta is a wonderful person who will greet you with a warm smile and make you feel comfortable . She has patience to listen to your problem. Every time I go see Dr. Gupta , I know I will I get better. I wish they were more Doctors like...more
in Astoria, NY
This doctor is very professional and smart. She knows her stuff. I will surely recommend her to anyone that needs a good doctor.
in Middle Village, N.Y.
Short and simple. Dr. Gupta is an incredible person and a great Doctor. She is warm, friendly, thorough, takes as much time with you as you need. Can't ask for more than that.

Are you Dr. Gupta?