Dr. Mozhgan Zafar, MD

Dr. Mozhgan Zafar, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Primary Care Services close to home.

Dr. Mozhgan Zafar, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Zafar is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center.

Dr. Zafar's Experience

See how Dr. Zafar's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Zafar

Dr. Zafar accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Zafar has admitting privileges.

Dr. Zafar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zafar to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Zafar's Performance
in Lilburn, GA |
She is a caring doctor, quick to answer questions, great bedside manner, thoroughly & accurately diagnoses issue, takes time to listen to us & find solutions for our better health.
in Atlanta, GA |
I recently visited Dr. Mozhgan Zafar's office.The staff was very pleasant and attentive.I waited for about 10 minutes before I was seen by the doctor.This has never happened before. Dr Mozhgan was very friendly which made me feel comfortable.She listened carefully to my complaints and performed her job in a professional way. I was contacted by a staff member a couple days later with my test results. I am very happy with the service I received.I have finally found a great Primary Care Doctor.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I am very pleased with Dr. Zafar. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. On top of her medical expertise I admire her for being so caring.
in Redan, GA |
Dr. Zafar is one of the most compassionate and competent doctors I have ever had. She LISTENS to what I have to say, unlike so many doctors that just seem to. Although I live almost 20 miles from her office it is WELL worth the trip to see a doctor that most people only dream of having. I have been seeing her since my wife passed in 2012 and having seen the compassion and care she had for my wife I asked her to be my primary physician after that.
in Roswell, GA |
I have had excellent service from Dr. Zafar an staff. I have moved from Lawrenceville to Roswell but still keep Dr. Zafar as my family doctor. Friendly, courteous and responsive in very way.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Zafar is a personable competent doctor who is deeply concerned about providing the best health care for patients.
in Lilburn, GA |
The clinic where she practices, screwed up my billing and not only refused to fix things, they were VERY nasty!!!! I would NOT recommend this doctor or anyone from this Clinic! CARING about the patients is NOT what they do best. I thank god for my Endocrinologist Dr. Olivia Mulligan, who after I told her about this, she said SHE would be my primary and was until she retired! That is a GREAT doctor!
in Loganville, GA |
Dr Zafar is not only a very good Dr. she is caring and understanding. I rank her as the best Dr. I have had in many years.
in Lawrenceville, Ga |
Dr. Zafar is A+ in every way.She is compasssionate,a good listener and a top diagnostician. I am so happy to have found this wonderful doctor!
in Grayson, GA |
Dr. Zafar is an excellent provider. Her interactions with me over the past years is outstanding. She listens to your concerns (unlike some providers who are always in a hurry to get to the next patient). She gives you her undivided attention before making recommendations. Dr. Zafar is the type of provider that makes the patient feel better by just talking with her, my experience with this Practice is very positive and I am very pleased with my medical care.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
All the staff at this office are professional and courteous. They are very efficient at keeping you informed with all test results and will contact you whenever necessary. Reminder messages are very helpful also.
Lawrenceville, GA |
The very best attribute of Dr. Zafar is that she really listens. I know that when she prescribes something for me, it is the best match for me and my needs.
in Lamar |
She is very caring and takes time to address all your concerns. She tells it like it is, but in a nice way
in snellville, ga |
she is the best of the best. nice, listens, takes time with you and gets you well
Snellville, GA |
Dr. Zafar is the ultimate professional. She is always so patient and kind. Although the office is very busy, she never makes you feel rushed. My mother recently relocated to Snellville to due to illness and I immediately reached out to Dr. Zafar to inquire if she would be able to take on a new patient and she did with no hesitation. As a result, she has visited the Doctor's office on a number of occasions and they have been extremely pleasant and understanding!
Lilburn, GA |
Wonderful Dr. and staff is very nice, helpful and pleasant to be around. Relaxed atmosphere. I didn't wait long at all. The Dr. asked a lot of questions and answered a lot of questions. I would highly recommend this office to anyone who is looking for a office that makes you a priority.
Dr. Zafar is amazing! I moved here 6 months ago and love that I found her and the ore rice. I have since had my BF start seeing her and he loves her as well. She has an amazing bedside manner and is definitely passionate about her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Zafar!
Have you seen Dr. Mozhgan Zafar, MD?
Are you Dr. Zafar?

Compare Dr. Zafar

Dr. Zafar's Care Philosophy

Primary Care Services close to home.

Dr. Zafar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Zafar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Zafar's Board Certifications

Shiraz University

Completed in 1999

St Joseph's Mercy Hospital

Completed in 2007

Dr. Zafar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zafar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)