Dermatology  |
Dr. Mounir Wassef, DO
Dr. Mounir Wassef, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Wellington, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Wassef is affiliated with JFK Medical Center North Campus, The Children's Hospital at Palms West, Delray Medical Center and Palms West Hospital.

Main Office

12785 Forest Hill Blvd # 8E

Wellington, FL 33414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Keystone Health Plan East

Learn about Dr. Wassef

Our goal at the Dermatology & Cutaneous Surgery Institute (DCSI) P.A. is to provide the highest quality personalized medical and surgical care to patients with skin disease and skin cancer. We serve patients with warmth and compassion, according to the highest standards of our profession. We consider the needs of our patients and individualize their treatment accordingly. Our greatest reward is the gratitude of our patients, the awareness that they entrusted us with the care of their health.

Dr. Wassef's Experience

Dr. Wassef's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma

• Columbia Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • West Palm Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Wassef has no media or publications listed.

• Egyyptian Arabic
  • French

Dr. Wassef does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wassef and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wassef's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wassef to family and friends
Dr. Wassef Says:

Thank you to our patients for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery Institute.  We truly appreciate your kind words and look forward to continue caring for you and your loved ones.

Dr. Wassef's Performance
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef is outstanding. He answered every question I had and cleared up a lot. He made me feel comfortable, and his staff is superb. I'm so glad to have Dr. Wassef as my dermatologist, and I cannot recommend him enough.
Boca Raton, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Wassef. He made me feel very comfortable throughout my encounter with him despite my apprehensiveness in discussing my skin issues. He was extremely patient with me and answered all my questions and concerns without any judgement. It is rare to find a doctor who is so caring and who doesn't give up unless he sees good results in his patients. Although I was picky about my treatment, Dr. Wassef tailored a plan that worked perfectly for me. He deserves more than five sta
in Wellington, FL |
We have been patients of Dr. Wassef for about two years now. He is a fantastic doctor. Very talented and skilled, patient and friendly. His office support are all super friendly and accommodating. When you call for an appointment you almost always reach a person right away. Appointments are easy and timely. Also, very important is that they do not over-book appointments so that you are not waiting for ever past your appointed time. Clearly they respect their patients.
in Wellington |
Dr. Wassef and his staff are professional above all, kind, good listeners and efficient. I have been amazed by the improvement of my skin. +++++++ that he is a DO. The office in Wellington is convenient with easy parking.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr Wassef is awesome in diagnosing the issue. My daughter has a wart it was not going away and painful Nitrogen treatment was very a horrifying experience for her (she is 5 yr old), then a friend recommended me to Dr Wassef and he started treating her with some topical meds and the wart is getting better. He is very polite and very confident and very reassuring that all in going well and that she will get rid of this. We are very satisfied and happy with his services, his staff is excellent.
Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef is a great dermatologist. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable, explains why he selects certain procedures over others, and has a great sense of humor. Dr. Wassef also takes into account the 'cosmetic' aspect of treatment which is great. I highly recommend him.
West Palm Beach, FL |
I highly recommend Dr. Wassef as a Dermatologist. I have been his patient from the last couple of years and he has being an excellent doctor. However, I was really impressed when he started taking care of my son’s acne conditions. I had seeing other Dermatologists who prescribed brand medications for my son’s acne and nothing worked for him until Dr. Wassef started treating him. I am very happy with him. His personality and patient care manners are excellent as well as the staff who surrounds h
in Wellington, FL |
Let me start by saying I have been seeing different dermatologists for over 30 years. I saw Dr Wassef for a second opinion. I have never met a more thorough, caring, knowledgeable and patient doctor. I feel so blessed to have found him. His office staff is amazing!!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Wassef removed a cancerous growth from my face recently. He was very thorough and professional. He followed up later in the day to make sure I was doing well. It has been six months and there is no scarring from the procedure. Dr Wassef is aided by a competent and friendly staff. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone seeking a dermatologist.
in Winter Springs |
Talented surgeon and amazing service. Dr. Wassef is very sharp and extremely efficient. He clearly communicated his diagnosis and treatment. He happily answers all questions and puts you on the right track for treatment.
Best dermatologist around!
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr. Wassef is a wonderful doctor! I can't say enough good things about him...he is understanding, accommodating, and has a great sense of humor. I've never had an issue making appointments, the wait time is never more than 5 minutes, and Dr. Wassef is always thorough and never rushes our appointments. The girls that assist him and work the front desk are also very friendly. I hate going to doctors but coming here is honestly always a pleasure. I would recommend him to everyone!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
The staff are very friendly and helpful. The doctor was excellent. Took his time to explain everything. Renewed my faith in bedside manner ?? Would definitely recommend to friends/family
Delray Beach |
I highly recommend Dr. Wassef. What a fantastic experience. I called 10 am this morning and was given an appointment for 4:30 pm today. The staff is very attentive and pleasant. After completing the necessary paperwork it took less than 5 minutes to seen by Dr. Wassf. His wonderful personality immediately put me at ease. He was very thorough and attentive to my concerns.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Wassef is a great doctor! He is very professional, very friendly, very intelligent, and fun! He cares about the overall health of his patients. He prescribed a treatment for me that cleared up my situation in weeks; after I had been trying to solve it for close to a year. In addition, his staff is very kind and welcoming. I've only had a few doctors in my life that I would label "Great." Dr. Wassef, you are definitely one of them! Thank you! Stephen Brooks
Delray Beach, FL |
We have been going to Dr. Wassef for over 3 years and love him. He is very attentive to us, especially to my husband's complex medical issues. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is always available to answer questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and caring. His staff is very friendly and helpful and go out of their way for us.
in Delray Beach, Florida 33484 |
Dr. Mounir M. Wassef , ilwill refer Dr. Wassef to our friends and family. Excellent
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef is a dedicated and highly skilled dermatologist. His manner is totally professional. He communicates clearly and explains symptoms, treatments and options carefully and comprehensively. I recommend him without reservation.
in Jupiter, FL |
AWESOME THE BEST. DR. Wassef and all his staff are very friendly and helpful. If every office was this nice and efficient it would make going to the doctor fun. We travel from Jupiter and will continue to do so. Thank you everyone at this office. Richard And Lisa
Delray Beach, FL |
Thank you so much to Dr. Wassef and his staff for accomodating my daughter with a last minute appointment this week. She was having issues with acne and a horrible cold sore and Dr. Wassef gave her the medication she needed and promised that it would all be gone in a couple of days...And it was! I can't say enough about Dr. Wassef and his staff. We are so thankful to have met him.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I have been to numerous Dermotoligists. This guy is the best ever. He's a subject matter expert and full of compassion. The staff makes you feel like your part of their family. Dr Wassef spent 2 hours listening to my concerns. He gives you recommendations but doesn't make the decisions for you. He's super accessible a lost art in the medical profession. His staff responds immediately to all follow up calls. He's has the eye of an eagle and the hands of an artist. Simply the best.
in Lake Worth, FL |
I have been to several dermatologists in the last 13 years, most of whom I never went back to. I can't thank my friend enough for recommending Dr. Wassef. Has all the qualities I look for in a doctor. Great interpersonal skills, easy to talk to, extremely knowledgeable.....but most important of all, a gifted and competent specialist and surgeon. I've already recommended him to two of my friends. Extremely helpful staff. Dr. Wassef is worth the trip from anywhere in South Florida.
in Royal Palm Beach, FL |
He is one of the most excellent people that will help you get to where you need to be. He can also help you with any problems that you're having with in any situation. He helped me by getting rid of my acne that I had on my face for so long and changes started to happen on my face for the next two months when I first meet his person. I really do appreciate this person. I do suggest that he is the be person I had to help me with something I had problems with every time.
in ROYAL PALM BEACH |
Caring and compassionate doctor. Prompt and courteous care given with the most utmost respect.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
With a fear of Physicians and Cosmetic procedures, I must say Dr. Wassef made my wife feel quite comfortable. Not only was he extremely, professional, he was very much down to earth. Both my wife and I were quite pleased with the outcome of her procedure! Hands down, best MD around!
in Wellington, FL |
Dr. Wassef is competent, personable and friendly. I had a very comfortable feeling during my visit and during the follow up exams. I am more then satisfied with the reslts of my exams and services.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I have been going to dermatologists for years and Dr. Wassef is the only one that helped me on my first visit. He is the best, as far as I'm concerned. He really takes an interest in the patient. Very friendly. My appointment was 15 minutes earlier than my scheduled time. Not like others where you have to wait sometimes hours. I have already recommended him to some of my friends.
in Wellington, FL |
I am 68 years old and I have to honestly say this is the most enjoyable experience I have ever had at a doctors office. The staff are professional, courteous, helpful and, nice and genuine. The doctor is no nonsense but with a great bedside manor. I know that going to any doctor, there can always be some degree of apprehension, but the staff and doctor are so nice, your apprehension just kind of melts away. You really feel like your with friends. I highly recommend Dr. Wassef.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
For 2 years I had warts on all my fingers, seen by many Dermatologist using different methods of removal with no results. On the first visit with Dr. Wassef he knew the correct treatment and after 6 weeks my concern was resolved successfully. Incredible! Dr. Wassef is very knowledgeable, friendly and patient. The staff is welcoming, friendly and wait time is kept minimal.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
excellent, planning on returning for a check-up.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Excellent regarding knowledge, communication and education with patients. Great practice skills. Awesome sense of humor. Very personable staff. Clean and welcoming office. I highly recommend Dr. Wassiff.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Superb! From the office staff always picking up the phone and being extremely pleasant and professional to Dr Wassef's spot on diagnosis and treatment, not to mention his gentle manner and generous explanations to my questions. Highly recommend Dr Wassef :-)
in Wellington, FL |
I have been incredibly pleased with my experience at Dr. Wassef's office. My medical concerns were addressed and successfully treated by a professional team that feels more like family than a doctors office!
in Jupiter, FL |
Doctor Wassef is one of the best doctors I have ever been seen by. His staff is also top notch. If you want a great doctor with great staff this is the office to go.
in Lake Wort . Fl |
You will not find a more lovely or capable doctor and staff. For anyone out there who has given up hope on finding a great doctor with a kind staff, please try this office! Not only do they care about YOU, but they care about your time. Appointments are ease and the wait time is minimal. I trust this doctor.
West Palm Beach, FL |
The only word to describe our experience with Dr. Wassef's care of our 16 year old daughter is excellent!! After multiple doctors over 8 months with no results, we got an appointment in 1 hour and the issue was immediately resolved within two weeks. Incredible! His bedside manner with an apprehensive patient was second to none!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I came to Dr. Wassef because my face was breaking out really badly and I couldn't seem to do anything to get it to clear up. After two visits and three months my face is completely clear. I have a few spots from hyperpigmentation but they are even clearing quickly. He has a wonderful personality, and he takes his time with you. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Great Doctor and great staff!! Very clean and modern office.
in Greenacres, FL |
Never has a Dr's office made me feel so welcome. They are competent, well-organized and friendly. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wassef to family and friends.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef is very friendly and knowledgeable. He understood my issues, explained the underlying causes, and offered a number of solutions. Highly recommend!
in Wellington, FL |
Apprehensive? Nervous? Embarrassed? No need! Dr Wasseff and his staff will make it all better. This man is what you wish all of your doctors could be. He is compassionate, friendly, personable and best of all, a very, very skilled dermatologist. I told him I went to him because I liked his face. My instinct served me well and I hope this review will help you in your decision to choose Dr Wasseff. My hero!
in Lake Worth, FL |
The doctor is absolutely amazing, he is friendly. professional, caring, knowledgeable, personable and overall top notch . the staff is friendly and also amazing.He is the best dermatologist i ever had. I highly recommend him.
in Delray, FL |
I visited Dr. Wassef on Dec. 21 last year after being told by another dermatologist that I had Squamous Cell skin cancer and that it should be removed by Mohs Surgery. Dr. Wassef he gave me a very thorough explanation of my condition and also why Mohs surgery was not warranted according to current parameters and my biopsy report. He froze the affected area which took just a few minutes and it healed very quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Wassef. The office staff is a pleasure to deal with.
in Wellington |
Dr Wassef is a very knowledgeable, patient and caring Doctor. His staff is warm and friendly. After my son who has special needs was mis diagnosed with Shingles and multiple visits to other Doctors I sought out a Dermatologist and went to Dr wassef based on reviews. He knew right away what it was and within 2 weeks his rash was barely noticeable. I would highly recommend Dr Wassef.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef is not only competent, patient-centered, and a friendly listener , he has the unique combination of being able to treat patients who have had adverse reactions with animals. He is a veterinarian as well. For anyone who has a pet or who has contact with animals and needs a doctor who understands: Dr. Wassef is your best dermatologist. He will build your confidence that he can solve the problem with you. He is a team player or maybe the winning coach.
in Delray Beach , Florida |
Excellent, friendly and caring staff. Doctor Wassef personally called me at night to check up on me after procedure. HIghly recommend this practice for their caring service and professionalism.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Dr. Wassef ia a highly skilled,knowledgeable and compassionate physician. He is very informative, explaining everything and answering all questions. His staff is very efficient and kind. i would highly recommend Dr Wassef.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
He was awesome! So friendly with the best care ever! Was so careful, gentle and caring. He will always be my Dr. And I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Excellent doctor with great bedside manners and takes the additional step to explain all procedures and follows up with you at home.A real old fashion style by a young doctor.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Not only a fine Dr. but puts his whole heart into your care. He took great care of my skin problem, I am so pleased to have found him
Have you seen Dr. Mounir Wassef, DO?
Are you Dr. Wassef?