Dr. Mounir El-Hayek, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Consuelo A Mendez MD 2955 Canfield Rd Youngstown, OH 44511 Get Directions
Dr. Mounir El-Hayek, MD
Dr. Mounir El-Hayek, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Youngstown, OH. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. El-Hayek is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Boardman Hospital and Saint Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital.

Dr. El-Hayek's Experience

See how Dr. El-Hayek's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. El-Hayek

Dr. El-Hayek accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. El-Hayek has admitting privileges.

Dr. El-Hayek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Hayek to family and friends
1.8
Dr. El-Hayek's Performance
in Youngstown, Ohio |
During a regular check-up with Dr. El-Hayek, I showed him a small lump that I was concerned about. I was almost sure it was not serious until the doctor inspected it. He said there's a 95% chance that it is cancer and that I need to see a specialist. Awaiting my appointment, I fell into a deep depression and so did my family. Two weeks later, before my biopsy appointment, the doctor was stunned. IT WAS A SPIDER BITE! Months later, I found out Dr. El-Hayek billed my insurance for $3,500.Terrible!
Pittsburgh, PA |
If I could give him 0 stars I would. Dr. El-Hayek is one of the worst Drs. I've ever had to deal with in my life. Has a bad attitude. When he was filling out my Ritalin prescription refill instead of filling it out on two separate he fills the same prescriptions on the same script. When I told him about it he fixed the problem but also had an attitude about it. He thinks that if you don't agree with him then your a terrible patient. I would definitely not recommend him to anybody.
in Salem, ohio |
I was a patient of his while in the Hosp. He was not suppose to be my doctor. I received 2 units of blood. In the morning I felt okay when I saw him. In the afternoon I began to have more and more difficulty breathing. Dr. ElHayek insisted I get discharged and refused to speak with me on the phone. My oxygen was in the 70's they were going to give me a Police escort out because that is what Dr ElHayek wanted. I landed up back in the ER then ICU on bipap, my oxygen dropped to 51.
Doesn't take proper time with patient. Does not truly care to understand ones problems. Unsympathetic.
Have you seen Dr. Mounir El-Hayek, MD?
Are you Dr. El-Hayek?

Compare Dr. El-Hayek

Dr. El-Hayek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Dr. El-Hayek does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. El-Hayek and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Free University of Brussels / Faculty of Medicine And Pharmacy

Graduated in 1981

St Elizabeth Health Center

• Arabic

Dr. El-Hayek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Hayek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. El-Hayek does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. El-Hayek and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.