Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 38

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Worcester, MA. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Health Alliance Hospital Leominster and Marlborough Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD

University of Massachusetts Medical Center

281 Lincoln St Worcester, MA 01605 ()

Compare Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Noury's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Noury

Dr. Noury

5 Star Dr
I have been seen by many doctors in my 93 years of life but I have never met a doctor who is more compassionate, knowledgeable, honest and caring. A 5 Star Dr. I had plastic surgery on my eye and Dr. Noury explained every detail of what he was going to do, answering every question I had in detail as well. Before surgery he made sure I was very, very comfortable and confident. After surgery he called to check on me to make sure I was ok. When I went back to see him he again made me feel comfortably welcomed, not rushing me through my follow up visit by kindly taking his time talking with me like I was a part of his family. Dr. Noury genuinely cared assuring me the surgery went well which made me feel good. I will add that Laurie, his office manager, is a professional and wonderful asset to his practice. Her smile and kindness always made me feel warm and comfortable.
Robert Laincz – Apr 09, 2022
Surgery
I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Noury, and I am beyond pleased with my results ! He is one of the best plastic surgeon around and I would recommend him to anyone who needs any plastic work done. The clinic, staff and Dr. Noury are supper professional and they make you feel so comfortable. He will recommend what is best for you, Dr. Noury is super honest and would never recommend what is not necessary for you !
Apr 04, 2022
Excellent doctor and Team
I had a fantastic experience with Dr Noury ??and his team!!! My self esteem is back!!! i love looking at myself in the mirror again… his perfect job!!! I'm delighted
Janaina Silva – Mar 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
I am a happy patient! He was worth the wait, my results are everything I was hoping for!
Jul 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
The words compassionate, caring, trustworthy and wonderful all come to mind when describing Dr. Noury! He came to my husbands rescue not once but twice over the past few years when he faced having to have part of two of his fingers amputated. He goes out of his way to accommodate his patients in every way possible and he has been a godsend to my husband and to me as he recently had to go through this amputation process again. We cannot thank him enough for all he has done for us and how he took our financial situation in stride and did not hesitate to do what needed to be done without worrying about the finances. Now I ask you....who does that in this day and age?? What an incredible experience to have found this amazing doc sort of "by accident" who is now a very special person to us who we would recommend over and over to anyone who is asking. 5 stars are not enough...heck 10 stars aren't even enough! Thank you Dr. Noury for everything! Charlie and Sara Gird Cape Cod, MA
Charlie and Sara Gird – May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
After a domestic violence incident he reconstructed my eye!
Nov 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Such a kind and caring doctor. He is the best doctor that Marlboro Hospital could have given me whe I broke my wrist.
MARY CONDARDO – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
If I could, I would give a ten star review. Dr. Noury goes the extra, extra (second) mile and fixed a long 1/2 inch width scar for no charge! What doctor works for free? Now that scar is barely noticeable; just a very thin line. He was overbooked that night and stayed overtime to do the procedure. He CARES about his patients like no doctor I have ever experienced. His compassion, kindness is second to none. He treats me better than any person has in my 60 years of life. He even made up a cute nick name he calls me.
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Dr Noury treat me for a fractured wrist in the ER. He was professional, skilled and compassionate.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Dr Noury is terrific. So glad i found him to treat my dislocated pinky finger. His actions were decisive and swift with a diagnosis of the problem and corrective surgery. I would highly recommend him not only because he is a highly skilled surgeon but of his very caring and conscientious professional manner as well. He made sure that I also got the best of rehab to get me on road to recovery.
Apr 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
I was very pleased with the professionalism and communications I received from greater Boston plastic surgery. They were very kind and courteous and Extremely informative with answering all questions I had pertaining to my visit. I highly recommend
Apr 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Dr.Noury is very down to earth. He talks to you so you understand what us going to happen. Did hand surgery on my husbands broken wrist. If you are looking for a great Dr he is your guy! He gets things done for his patients!
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
I just have amazing words for Dr. Noury. Professional, kind, promptness to answer my questions and calls and most important how talent he is in mastering the skills of plastic surgery. I recently have had a abdominalplasty. I am so thrilled with the results! It was a dream coming true!. Thank you, Dr. Noury for your excellent work . Soraya Oliveira, Marlboro, MA
Soraya Oliveira in Marlborough , MA – Feb 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Just had Botox by Dr Noury and I love how great & natural it looks. I would highly recommend Dr Noury to anyone wanting to look their best. His technique is the best I’ve ever had. I highly recommend Dr Noury for any cosmetic treatment or surgeries. My friends and I all love going to his office as he is so friendly and easy to talk to about our beautification needs :)
Worcester, MA – Nov 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
I had the pleasure of having Dr. Noury do my surgical procedure. I couldn't be more happy with my experience. Dr. Noury takes the time to put you at ease and answer any questions you may have. I was very nervous to go into surgery but once I met Dr. Noury and he went over what was happening step by step I instantly felt better. He has a great bed side manner! I also like that he is laid back and easy to talk to. Very personable. Thank you Dr. Noury!
Caitlin.C in Grafton , MA – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
My experience with Dr Noury will never leave my mind as long as I live. My 22 year old son had a chainsaw accident this past March and thanks so much to Dr Naury he didn’t lost his legs. Dr Noury did not just go the extra mile to help my son but an extra ten miles. Now my son is back on his feet working and doing his normal every day things in his life. Again thanks a million Dr Noury.
Tracyann in South Yarmouth – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
If you are searching for an amazing plastic surgeon with a fabulous office , look no further. From the moment you arrive at the office, Lori's warm and kind personality make you feel at ease. She is extremely intelligent and knowledgeable regarding the ins and outs of procedures. When Dr. Noury sits and talks with you, he truly listens to you & your concerns. They make an outstanding team and I look forward to being their patient!
Danielle Morris in Sutton, MA – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
To start...Laurie is the best. Made me feel calm from my first visit. Quick reply to my post-surgery needs. And, able to get me scheduled within 4 business days of appointment. Dr. Noury?! FANTASTIC. Gentle. Professional. Excellent bedside manner (a rarity in todays young doctors). Talked me through everything and like his staff, quick responses to my post-surgery needs. If you need or want a surgeon with his specialty...look no further!! Fantastic from start to finish!!
Dawn in Hudson, MA – Apr 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Dr. Noury is truly gifted, talented and the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! Dr. Noury really listens to your concerns and after the first few minutes talking with him, you know how much he cares about you! I became ill and needed immediate surgery. After my surgery my once toned and fit mid-section was drastically changed! Then I met Dr. Noury! After discussing options I went forward with an abdominoplasty, with Liposuction. Dr. Noury gave me my tone mid-section. A 110% over joyed.
Fit for life in Westborough, MA – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?
Very good with me when he fix my wrist explain every thing and I could understand. When had to go see him in his office and make sure the wrist was healing he was very pleased with my progress he is very good
Ellen payne – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Noury?