Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD

Dr. Mostafa Noury, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

GREATER BOSTON PLASTIC SURGERY 162 Main St, Northborough, MA 01532 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Noury specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Northborough, MA. He practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Noury? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Noury's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Noury's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Noury

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Noury has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Noury

Dr. Noury's Review Details
5 based on 44 responses
Experience with Dr. Noury
Dr. Noury's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (35)
in Marlborough, MA |
We met Dr. Noury through Marlborough Hospital after my son broke his arm. He was the Ortho specialist on call. We can't say enough good things about him. My son is only 5, and Dr. Noury, along with the rest of the ER staff at MH, kept my son relaxed and in good spirits. For the subsequent checkup/follow-up visits, Dr. Noury and his staff were fantastic. He is focused on the patient in front of him, and does not hurry or seem otherwise preoccupied. We highly recommend Dr. Noury!
in Marlborough, MA |
My right index finger got severely injured while i was working on an air exchange unit. In the ER at Marlborough hospital the doctor said this was a bad one, they know who to call... Dr. Noury. He was able to save my finger except the first knuckle and nail which was beyond repair. he has had me in doing follow ups once a month since, guided me and checked in one me thru my PT and six months ago yesterday the injury occurred, my finger is still healing, but Dr. Noury was excellent.
in Worcester, MA |
The best words and experience. If I can write 10 stars I would. I was sold and felt comfortable since my first phone call. Laurie is so nice and understanding. Dr Noury so nice and made me feel so nice the service and outcome is great. Very pleased. I would recommend him and his practice
in Boston, MA |
I would highly recommend Dr Noury to all my family & friends looking for a highly skilled, kind, compassionate plastic surgeon. Upon meeting the doctor, you feel like you've known him for years. He is very easy to talk to and more importantly he is very talented and was able to deliver exactly what I was looking for in size and shape for my breast implants. All my friends cant help but notice and compliment me on how good I look. Thanks doctor for making me feel like I did when I was 20!!!
in Stow, MA |
I saw Dr. Noury in the ER at Marlboro Hospital. I had sliced my finger while cooking and it was a mess. He said that a skin graft would be the best solution. I was so lucky that he was already at the hospital for another patient since he is a plastic surgeon and he could to the graft right then. He was reassuring, calm, funny and extremely customer focused and very professional. Despite the situation, it was a great experience.
Met Dr. Noury in the ER for my daughter. He came in to do emergency surgery to repair my daughter's severely broken nose. He was amazing. His bedside manner was impeccable and his work was perfection. She had to see Dr Noury a few more times for follow up visits and each time was a pleasure. He takes his time and you never feel rushed. Wonderful man.
in Marlborough, MA |
Dr. Mostafa Noury is a talented and compassionate surgeon. He and his staff are professional, patient and courteous. At my first consult, they spent almost an hour answering my questions and concerns. That helped me build enormous trust and confidence. My surgery went smoothly and the result is more than satisfactory. Dr. Noury even called the day after surgery to see how I was feeling. I will recommend Dr. Noury without any reservations.
Have you seen Dr. Noury?
Are you Dr. Noury? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Noury

• Open Reduction Internal Fixation (ORIF) of Wrist Fracture
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

University Of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus
    University Of Massachusetts Medical Center
    University Of Massachusetts

Dr. Noury has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Noury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Noury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Noury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Noury

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Noury's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Noury

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients