Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Abuzeid

IVF Michigan Flint & Rochester Hills

3950 S Rochester Rd Ste 2300 Rochester Hills, MI 48307

Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Rochester Hills, MI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine in 1976 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Abuzeid's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Abuzeid

Dr. Abuzeid?
Dr. Abuzeid's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD
Dr. Abuzeid is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors and human beings I have ever met. His office staff is wonderful and they all excel wonderfully at there jobs. Dr. Abuzeid will take his time with you and figure out what is going on with you medically and then present you with all of your options so you are able to make the best possible informed decision of what treatment route you would like to take. He treats you like a human being and not just another number. He’s invested in each of his patients best interest at heart. He is one of the only doctors around that offers mini IVF which is what I did to get pregnant with my now 3 month old son who is an absolute blessing. Hands down best fertility clinic in Michigan. This clinic has changed my life and helped my dream of becoming a mother and having a family of my own a reality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr.Abuzied is absolutely wonderful. He has a great bedside manner and is truly a genius. He does have long wait times (when you’re waiting to see him) but he will spend the time with you when he does see you. I have beautiful twins thanks to Dr. Abuzied and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
My husband and I were trying for over 2 years to get pregnant with no luck. Upon my first few visits they identified reproduction issues that were apparent… Fibroids, diminished egg reserves, a heart-shaped uterus and my tubes seemed to be open but not allowing liquid to move as freely as should be. Surgery should also uncover any reproduction issues that we couldn’t see through various tests. It took about 4.5 hrs for Dr. Abuzeid to complete the surgery. On top of all my other various issues I had stage 4 endometriosis. Afterwards my cramps that I had been experiencing all the time had disappeared. I can live my life again. We continued with the fertility efforts although the possibilities looked grim. Now about 10 months after my surgery and I’m 17 weeks pregnant. I defied all odds and got pregnant naturally with the help of Dr. Abuzeid and the wonderful staff! It’s absolutely a miracle & I can’t thank them enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr. Abuzeid and his team are the BEST! We were turned away from other IVF clinics suggesting adoption as our only option. Dr. Abuzeid took a chance and now we are pregnant with twins! Thank you for the miracle and life and the opportunity to be parents! It would not have been made possible without Dr. Abuzeid and his team! Dr. Abuzeid is one of the best doctors I have every encounters (and as I physician myself I have encountered a lot). He is very knowledge, kind, caring, and compassionate! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Abuzeid and his team! They always made us feel comfortable! Thank you thank you thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr. Abuzeid answered all of my prayers and made me a mom. We have a beautiful baby girl and now we are back to give her a brother or sister. Dr. Abuzeid and his staff treat you with respect and give you results. Best doctor ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr Abuzeid gave us the answers we needed to figure out why we weren’t getting pregnant after trying for 3+ years. Then he made a plan and helped us get the family we were longing for. We highly recommend Dr Abuzeid. Very intelligent and compassionate man who is just as excited as you are when they tell you the good news!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
I love Dr. Abuzeid and his office. This can definitely be a frustrating process and it is a lot to go through, but you can tell the staff and Dr. A. truly care about the patients. I have never met a more sincere and caring doctor. Everything was very up front and all was explained in detail, everyone I spoke to from the doctor to the PAs and the office staff ensure you understand what they've gone over. And they were always willing to answer my questions by phone or email. This is the second time we will be going to Dr. Abuzeid for help getting pregnant. We have one beautiful happy boy and need a sibling for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
I COULD NEVER THANK DR ABUZEID AND HIS ENTIRE STAFF FOR MY EXPIERENCE WITH THEM. I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY WHO IS 15MONTHS OLD NOW. HE IS THE LIGHT OF MY LIFE AND MORE THAN I EVER IMAGINED. WHEN I FIRST CAME TO THIS OFFICE I REALLY THOUGHT THAT I WAS NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT I WAS A MOM, AND HERE I SIT 2 YRS LATER, A MOMMY AND THE HAPPIEST I HAVE BEEN IN A LONG TIME. I WILL ALWAYS TELL MY SON ABOUT ALL OF YOU AND HOW YOU HELPED HIM GET RIGHT WHERE HE BELONGS, IN MY ARMS. WE LOVE YOU
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr Abuzeid is incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his amazing staff. He is beyond humble, knowledgeable, gentle, honest, and treats you as if you are his only patient! We are so thankful to have had him as our Dr. He and the nurses were always more than willing to answer all questions and make you feel so comfortable. Dr Abuzeid has so much experience and has the best interest of the patient. Thank you for this IVF blessing!!!! Again, thank you is an understatement!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?
Dr. Abuzeid is beyond amazing! He made our dreams of having a family come true. He not only is the best at what he does and knows what he is doing!! But he also cares about ALL of his patients. He makes you feel like your his only patient he is so personal, professional and THE best at what he does! He also cares about saving you money while you going through the process! I have been to others for consults and everyone else seemed to be more involved in the money not for the patient. Dr.Abuzied
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Abuzeid?

Dr. Mostafa Abuzeid is an outstanding expert in his field. With more than a hundred peer review papers, abstracts and published book chapters, he is a renowned researcher. He is also a prominent presenter and speaker both national and international. ...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1970
University Of Cairo

• Arabic

Dr. Abuzeid accepts

Dr. Abuzeid accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Priority Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Abuzeid treats your condition or procedure

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Irregular Periods
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laser Laparoscopy
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Reconstructive Surgery