Dr. Moshe Peress, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Peress

Boca Fertility

875 Meadows Rd Ste 334 Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Moshe Peress, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine in 1976 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Peress accepts

Dr. Peress accepts the following insurance:

Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Peress treats your condition or procedure

71.69811320754717%

Dr. Peress?
Dr. Peress' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Moshe Peress, MD
This practice and staff is the absolute best!! My husband and I felt welcome from the very beginning and that has only grown. It is so nice and refreshing to be on this journey with people who really care about us and our future. The level of communication and honesty is amazing and SO helpful. Taking a tour of their practice was eye opening and their transparency with each and every step is beyond. While our embryos were growing, we got daily updates...even on the weekend! Speaking with their embryologists is very very important and helpful. Knowing that Boca Fertility is on our side the entire time is the beyond comforting. We couldn't recommend them more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
The best fertility center! I went to many fertility centers but none like this one. it is like walking in a spa. They even have a massage therapist. the nurses are like angels so kind and understanding. The doctor is kind and calm. He understands infertility. We went here for over 2 years but now wee are pregnant !! Dr Peress and Boca Fertility made our dreams come true!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
The best fertility center! They helped me get pregnant. I am so grateful to them. My insurance covered the testing but the treatment I had to pay but it was totally worth it. I am pregnant and I am so excited. Dr. Peress knows what he is doing and the nurses are super helpful and kind. I promise you that you will be happy that you chose to go here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
When I first began IVF-people said it would be a journey & I wasn't sure what they meant until I started. After several Dr's, $$ on meds & tests, nothing seemed to work. I felt discouraged & I sought out to my Dr. only to feel like they didnt care. I'm a physician & I was outraged by this process. I finally found just what I was Praying for "Dr. Moshe Peress & Staff."They even have an in house Donor team if your in need. I received personalized service from start to finish. l'm blessed
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
I love Dr Peress and his staff. They are the nicest people.The nurses were so supportive during my fertility treatment. I would highly recommend you go to Boca Fertility if you are having trouble conceiving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
My partner and I came to Dr. Peress from another IVF clinic. Our previous Dr. and staff had not acted in our best interestes nor did we feel like we were being looked after. Dr. Peress and his staff at Boca Fertility stepped in, gave us a tour of their state of the art IVF and rooms. No request was too small. All of our questions were answered in a though and honest manor. When you sit down with the Dr. and he gives your his cell phone number you truly realize how much he cares about his patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
Let me make this very clear -- When a person/couple comes in seeking help for fertility issues, it should be customary for anything alarming found in the blood, or ultrasound be mentioned to the patient at the initial visit, especially when the whole point of them being there is to get pregnant. My husband and I visited this clinic on August 8th seeking fertility advice and possible treatment, and an ultrasound was performed, not one time did this " Doctor " mention seeing a fibroid in my ultr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
I wish I did better research on Boca fertility and discovered that Peress is not a board certified reproductive endocrinologist. There are better doctors in the area with the expertise and I felt that I didn’t get the proper treatment or explanation on my infertility. They set my hopes up really high only for it to end in a failed IVF cycle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
Dr. Peress is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manners and remarkable skills I went to him years ago trying to have a child and was successful with my daughter who is now 6 years old. I went to two other big fertility clinics but did not feel safe and trusting until I went to MD Peress A Nurse I was working with whom was pregnant thanks to doctor Peress recommended him to me. So as a nurse and mother I thank you for my beautiful daughter Alexandra born 2011
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?
It has been a very long journey, after a few minor setbacks, it finally happened, we are about to start a family. Thank you Dr. Peress and staff for making our dreams come through. Amy you have not only been a nurse, but a big sister, and shoulder to cry on, I thank you again for being human I really appreciate you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Peress?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• French
  • Hebrew
  • Italian

• SOUTH FLORIDA SUPER DOCTORS, 2011/2012

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Peress treats patients.

73% Patient experience rating, 4% higher than the national average

62% Patient experience rating, 7% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)