Dr. Moshe Peress, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Boca Fertility 875 Meadows Rd Ste 334 Boca Raton, FL 33486 Get Directions
Dr. Moshe Peress, MD
Dr. Moshe Peress, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Peress is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and West Boca Medical Center.

Dr. Peress' Experience

See how Dr. Peress' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Peress

Dr. Peress accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Peress is now accepting new patients
Boca Fertility875 Meadows Rd Ste 334
Boca Raton, FL 33486
(561) 368-5500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Peress has admitting privileges.

Dr. Peress' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peress to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Peress' Performance
in Boca Raton Fl |
It has been a very long journey, after a few minor setbacks, it finally happened, we are about to start a family. Thank you Dr. Peress and staff for making our dreams come through. Amy you have not only been a nurse, but a big sister, and shoulder to cry on, I thank you again for being human I really appreciate you.
in Palm Spring, FL |
My husband and I visit the Doctor's office on January 07 of 2013, from the first moment I feel very comfortable and confident. Doctor and Staff were very nice, I found a lot of care and Professionalism. Today I have a very healthy 2 1/2 years old little girl which would not have been possible without the help we received. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you! You made us VERY HAPPY! Thank you, Maidolis Dominguez
in Miami, FL |
My wife and I found Dr. Peress office on Internet and decided to make an appointment. Since that day our life changed. In Boca Fertility you find a mix of compassion and expertise. They show empathy and professionalism at all time. They understand how difficult is the IVF process and give you hope through the process. I have not enough words to express how happy we are with their care. Thanks to them we're fulfilling our dream.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I think this physician is a nice person and his office staff was very attentive and professional. That being said he was not effective in handling our particular case. When a physician uses vague answers such as "it's just Mother Nature" or provides little explanation pertaining to an obvious issue, I have to give them a poor rating. Perhaps if you have an issue conceiving, he may be effective but we did not fit into that category and we made NO progress after multiple visits/countless tests.
Thank you for sharing your experience at Boca Fertility. We are successful in finding the cause of infertility in about 90 percent of cases. In 5-10 percent of cases the cause of infertility remains unexplained. We offer you a complimentary consultation to review your case and answer any questions you may have regarding infertility. In Good Health, DR. Moshe R. Peress
in Delray Beach, Fl |
First of all, the entire staff is extremely caring and attentive in seeing you through this emotional lengthy process of having a baby. When I mean attentive, I mean texting Dr Peress at 10pm after egg retrieval and my nurse Amy usually on a Sunday when I had a question. It's important to have a great caring team looking after you where you feel like we are all in this together. Thank you Dr Peress and staff for helping us achieve our dream to becoming a family.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
From the first day I walked into Dr Peress's office until today I have always been greeted by their friendly staff, which has made the process so much easier for me. Going through this journey I had so many questions and Amy the IVF nurse and Sharon the office manager and the rest of the staff at Boca Fertility were always there to answer them. My husband and I are so grateful for the amazing care we have received and glad to announce we are expecting. I would highly recommend Boca Fertility.
in Boca Raton, FL |
WOW! An Amazing Experience. My wife and I found Dr. Peress and his staff on the Internet and we could not be more impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Peress's office staff and his expertise in the field of fertility. My wife and I felt extremely comfortable when discussing our concerns and options with the fertility process. The office is clean and inviting! Michelle, Lori, Bonnie, Veronica, Xiomara were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! These women are warm, compassionate, educated.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I am so thankful to have found Boca Fertility! After three years struggling to conceive we finally decided on Dr. Peress at Boca Fertility. I am so happy with my choice. The entire staff is amazing. Dr. Peress and Dr. Matilsky are absolutely wonderful at what they do. They create miracles. My husband and I are finally pregnant thanks to these two wonderful doctors. With TWINS!!! Nurse Amy is amazing and so helpful. We could not be happier or more grateful for everything Boca Fertility!!!!
I sometimes found he didn't listen to why concerns and pushed expensive treatments without trying less invasive options first or for a significant duration.
Have you seen Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?

Compare Dr. Peress

Dr. Peress says...

Fertility treatment.

Dr. Peress' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• SOUTH FLORIDA SUPER DOCTORS, 2011/2012

Dr. Peress has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Peress' Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Peress does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Peress and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine

• Arabic
  • French
  • Hebrew
  • Italian

Dr. Peress does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peress and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Peress does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Peress and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.