Dr. Moshe Peress, MD

Dr. Moshe Peress, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Moshe Peress, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

875 Meadows Rd Ste 334

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Dr. Peress

Dr. Peress' Experience

Dr. Peress' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Med University Sc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1982

• SOUTH FLORIDA SUPER DOCTORS, 2011/2012

Dr. Peress has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French
  • Hebrew
  • Italian

Dr. Peress does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peress and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peress' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peress to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Peress' Performance
Dr. Peress is an amazing doctor with excellent bedside manners and remarkable skills I went to him years ago trying to have a child and was successful with my daughter who is now 6 years old. I went to two other big fertility clinics but did not feel safe and trusting until I went to MD Peress A Nurse I was working with whom was pregnant thanks to doctor Peress recommended him to me. So as a nurse and mother I thank you for my beautiful daughter Alexandra born 2011
in Boca Raton Fl |
It has been a very long journey, after a few minor setbacks, it finally happened, we are about to start a family. Thank you Dr. Peress and staff for making our dreams come through. Amy you have not only been a nurse, but a big sister, and shoulder to cry on, I thank you again for being human I really appreciate you.
in Palm Spring, FL |
My husband and I visit the Doctor's office on January 07 of 2013, from the first moment I feel very comfortable and confident. Doctor and Staff were very nice, I found a lot of care and Professionalism. Today I have a very healthy 2 1/2 years old little girl which would not have been possible without the help we received. I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you! You made us VERY HAPPY! Thank you, Maidolis Dominguez
in Miami, FL |
My wife and I found Dr. Peress office on Internet and decided to make an appointment. Since that day our life changed. In Boca Fertility you find a mix of compassion and expertise. They show empathy and professionalism at all time. They understand how difficult is the IVF process and give you hope through the process. I have not enough words to express how happy we are with their care. Thanks to them we're fulfilling our dream.
Pompano Beach, FL |
I think this physician is a nice person and his office staff was very attentive and professional. That being said he was not effective in handling our particular case. When a physician uses vague answers such as "it's just Mother Nature" or provides little explanation pertaining to an obvious issue, I have to give them a poor rating. Perhaps if you have an issue conceiving, he may be effective but we did not fit into that category and we made NO progress after multiple visits/countless tests.
Thank you for sharing your experience at Boca Fertility. We are successful in finding the cause of infertility in about 90 percent of cases. In 5-10 percent of cases the cause of infertility remains unexplained. We offer you a complimentary consultation to review your case and answer any questions you may have regarding infertility. In Good Health, DR. Moshe R. Peress
in Delray Beach, Fl |
First of all, the entire staff is extremely caring and attentive in seeing you through this emotional lengthy process of having a baby. When I mean attentive, I mean texting Dr Peress at 10pm after egg retrieval and my nurse Amy usually on a Sunday when I had a question. It's important to have a great caring team looking after you where you feel like we are all in this together. Thank you Dr Peress and staff for helping us achieve our dream to becoming a family.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
From the first day I walked into Dr Peress's office until today I have always been greeted by their friendly staff, which has made the process so much easier for me. Going through this journey I had so many questions and Amy the IVF nurse and Sharon the office manager and the rest of the staff at Boca Fertility were always there to answer them. My husband and I are so grateful for the amazing care we have received and glad to announce we are expecting. I would highly recommend Boca Fertility.
in Boca Raton, FL |
WOW! An Amazing Experience. My wife and I found Dr. Peress and his staff on the Internet and we could not be more impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Peress's office staff and his expertise in the field of fertility. My wife and I felt extremely comfortable when discussing our concerns and options with the fertility process. The office is clean and inviting! Michelle, Lori, Bonnie, Veronica, Xiomara were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! These women are warm, compassionate, educated.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I am so thankful to have found Boca Fertility! After three years struggling to conceive we finally decided on Dr. Peress at Boca Fertility. I am so happy with my choice. The entire staff is amazing. Dr. Peress and Dr. Matilsky are absolutely wonderful at what they do. They create miracles. My husband and I are finally pregnant thanks to these two wonderful doctors. With TWINS!!! Nurse Amy is amazing and so helpful. We could not be happier or more grateful for everything Boca Fertility!!!!
I sometimes found he didn't listen to why concerns and pushed expensive treatments without trying less invasive options first or for a significant duration.
Have you seen Dr. Moshe Peress, MD?

Visit Dr. Peress