Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. Moshe Ephrat, MD
Dr. Moshe Ephrat, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in New Hyde Park, NY. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Ephrat is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.

3003 New Hyde Park Rd Ste 409

• Oxford Health Plans
  • WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Ephrat

Dr. Ephrat's Experience

Dr. Ephrat's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngitis
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Long Island Jewish Med Center
  • Lsumc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ephrat has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Ephrat does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ephrat and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ephrat's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ephrat to family and friends
Dr. Ephrat's Performance
in Staten Island, NY |
This is the best doctor I've ever been to! He's so patient and listens to all your concerns. He answered all my questions. I was having trouble with feeling pressure in my ears. He made me feel so much better. I live 1 hour and a half away from his office. And I would travel 20 hours just to go to Dr.Moshe Ephrat. He got everything done for me so quick. He cleaned my ears and my nose. Gave me a hearing test and got my results all in the same time I was there. All in a matter of 45 minutes!
in floral park ny |
office staff was friendly, very efficient and helpful , dr. ephrat was very compassionate , friendly and knowledgable , would highly recommend this practice , was very easy to make an appointment and wait time wasn't too long. easy to get to location and parking was good.
in Baldwin, NY |
Dr Ephrat was amazing from our first visit, during our 4 year old's surgery and final follow up appointment. Enough to leave an impression on our son, he called him by name and said "hello, Dr. Ephrat" Best referral we ever received - hope our referral can do the same for others.
in Great Neck, NY |
Very personable and knowledgeable. Had a wonderful bedside manner which is rare to find in accomplished specialists. I would highly recommend Dr. Ephrat to others in need of an ENT
Queens, New York |
Dr. Ephrat is one of the best physicians I have ever come across. He is professional & an expert in his field. I've been going to him for several years for any ENT-related issues; he is efficient with his treatment plan & with answering all my questions. I had a sinus surgery with Dr. Ephrat a few years ago as well as a rhinoplasty just recently. I can honestly say I'm happy with the results. For both surgeries, I had no bruising & very minimal swelling. Also, the office staff is very friendly!
in Mineola, NY |
Dr Ephrat is caring, thorough and professional. He takes the time to fully explain each medical procedure and answers all concerns and questions.....Dr Ephrat is an excellent surgeon, I was amazed at the speedy recovery after my 16 year old had a deviated septum repaired along with other sinus issues. The follow up care was exceptional. I highly recommend him as an ENT!
in Flushing, NY |
I had my first medical appointment with Dr. Ephrat on October 03, 2016. The reason for visit was Nasal Polyps, Sinus, chronic Rhinitis. After the medical examination Dr Ephrat explained me about my medical condition. I had ambulatory surgery on October 25: Polyps, Septoplasty, Nasal Turbinates. I am in recovery. I feel much better and very happy with the professionalism, high level of trust, compassionate of Dr Moshe Ephrat.
in New Hyde park NY |
Dr. Ephrat and his staff are always friendly and accommodating. He is extremely knowledgeable and goes out of his way to make sure you get better. Dr Ephrat is the best doctor I've ever been to. I would gladly recommend him to friends and family. 5 stars all the way.
in Bellmore, NY |
Best doctor. Personable, friendly, reassuring and informative. I was so afraid of the nasal endoscopy and he made it feel like it was nothing. So quick, in and out procedure. He determined I needed a cat scan and hearing test. Didn't have to make another appointment. Got both done on the spot. Radiologist and otolaryngologist on site. He reviewed the cat scan with me and explained all the images. Just outstanding service. He goes above and beyond. 10/10 bedside manners and respect. Clean office
in Great Neck |
Dr. Ephrat is just a really wonderful doctor. He spends an ample amount of time to answer all my questions and he's extremely knowledgeable and thorough. I'm really fortunate that he accepts my insurance because I can't imagine having to go to any other Doctor. He's one of the best! the staff is always very nice and the check-in/out is super easy and quick.
in East Meadow, NY |
It had been a few years since my last visit with Dr.Ephrat and my recent visit showed me that time has not changed him. He is kind, caring, compassionate and extremely professional. You leave there with the feeling that you are his only patient because he never rushes and always performs a thorough examination. His entire staff is wonderful and very helpful.
I have been a patient of Dr. Ephrat for many years, and he is far and away one of the best doctors I have ever met. He is a compassionate and caring person, extremely intelligent and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him.
in Rockville Centre, NY |
I am very satisfied with the care I have received from Dr. Ephrat. He worked with me to develop a treatment plan that helped me overcome my ailment. Would definitely recommend!
in New Hyde Park |
I have had on-and-off sinus issues for years and finally scheduled a visit with Dr. Ephrat. It was determined that I had polyps and a deviated septum which was causing months-long blockage and, of course, disrupting sleep. Dr. Ephrat performed the surgery last month and I feel like a new person. It is so nice to be able to breathe freely! He removed all of the polyps and fixed my deviated septum and opened up my sinuses.
in Great Neck, NY |
Dr. Ephrat has always be both caring and helpful. He listens to you and works to resolve you problem in a efficient and pleasant manner. As a result of his excellent service my Mom, Brother-in-law and niece are all currently his patients and the list of people we recommend continues to grow.
in Hauppauge, NY |
Dr. Ephrat is not only a very excellent doctor, but also has a very calming presence about him. I would recommend anybody that needed a quality Ear, Nose and Throat doctor to go see Dr. Ephrat. I would like to add that Francine of that office has been wonderful to me as well over the years.
in Bellerose, NY |
Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. Made me feel comfortable, so that I could ask my questions. Did a thorough exam. I was very pleased.
in Garden City South, NY |
I had sinus surgery with Dr. Ephrat 4 years ago, excellent experience. Great surgeon. Helpful and friendly staff. Definitely recommend this office in New Hyde Park.
Have you seen Dr. Moshe Ephrat, MD?
Are you Dr. Ephrat?