Dr. Moses Gallegos, DO

Dr. Moses Gallegos, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Moses Gallegos, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Clackamas, OR. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Read his story

12360 SE Sunnyside Rd

Clackamas, OR 97015

• AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Gallegos

Dr. Gallegos' Experience

Dr. Gallegos' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Gallegos' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gallegos "It's often difficult to pin point that exact moment in your life when you've decided your career direction. I've always had a desire to help people for as long as I can remember and discovered I had a strong interest in biology. I loved the science of medicine and after hearing a lecture presented by an Osteopathic physician, my direction was clear. The Osteopathic philosophy of looking at the entire patient, not just organs and systems, resonated with me. Health promotion and disease prevention would break down the barriers to good health. It's hard work to stay healthy and especially as we age. My patients know that it's difficult. We work together to build a strong relationship and never sidestep or take the easy way to achieve good health."

This content was provided by Dr. Gallegos "As your healthcare team, we share a philosophy that the patient is a whole being. My certified medical assistant, Molly, takes time daily to listen and understand our patients' challenges. She does a tremendous job of connecting with our patients so they feel valued. Her interaction helps to make my patient connection with them even stronger. As a team, we are very sensitive to everyone's time so we try to stay on task to be sure everyone has the same experience.

Five rules for keeping healthy:

1. Eat your vegetables

2. Find Jesus Christ

3. Get adequate sleep

4. Get plenty of exercise

5. Go for annual physical exams"

• Adult Medicine

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Chapman College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Pacific Hospital Of Long Beach
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Gallegos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gallegos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallegos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gallegos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallegos to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Gallegos Says:

Thank you for taking the time to answer the patient satisfaction survey.  Your responses help me to be a better partner in your healthcare.

Thank you!

Moses Gallegos DO

Dr. Gallegos' Performance
West Linn |
My experience with Dr Gallegos over the past 8+ yrs as a patient have been fairly spotless, great chair-side, keen listening skills and his exposure to both the holistic and traditional care arenas have offered me care options when confronting health issues. Kind hearted, good clinical knowledge, attentive and collaborative are descriptives for my experiences. Never had a bad experience .. as a healthcare recruiter who has hired physicians for large healthcare organizations - like this guy !
in Milwaukie OR |
The most condescending doctor I've ever met. Incredibly rude. Perhaps he should find another profession. I think I'm leavening NWPC altogether because of my experience with him.
Portland, OR |
On a recent holiday we found ourselves very worried about our 8 month old daughter. She was born prematurely and her weight has been a constant worry. After about 24 hours of diarrhea we decided to call the on call physician for our clinic. Dr. Gallegos was the on call provider and was incredibly rude. Not only did he do little to reassure or validate our concerns he made us feel bad for even calling. Upon explaining our situation he responded with "is that a question?"
Portland, OR |
I had a VERY unpleasant visit with him today, I brought my baby in and she has had some alarming symptoms. I asked some questions and he answered as if I shouldn't be asking him questions. I felt his exam was short and that he didn't have any desire to help me find out what was wrong with my baby. He literally had me in tears because of his lack of care for my child and he made me feel as though I was bothering him with my concerns and questions I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone.
Portland |
Don't know why this doctor is even practicing medicine. He treats patients like they are bothering him. He's rude and uncaring. 3 people I know, including myself have had the unpleasant experience of seeing this doctor when our own doctor was unavailable. I wouldn't take my dog to him. Don't expect any compassion or helpful advise. He just insults you and can't wait for you to leave.
in Happy Valley, OR |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gallegos for 13 years and think very highly of him. However, with NW Primary's move to not accept Medicare, I can no longer see him. I have secondary insurance thru Cigna. I'm very upset, because I liked going to see Dr. Gallegos, and trusted his health care. Do not like going to Doctors, but he was always a pleasure.. Milt Gocus
in Happy Valley, OR |
Dr Gallegos is warm and friendly and provides great care with a personal touch. Highly recommend Moses Gallegos as your family physician!
Have you seen Dr. Moses Gallegos, DO?
Are you Dr. Gallegos?

Visit Dr. Gallegos

Dr. Gallegos accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • CHAMPVA
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • First Choice Health
    First Choice Health PPO
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA