Dr. Moses Benavides, MD

Dr. Moses Benavides, MD

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Moses Benavides, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Sevierville, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 21 years.

240 Forks of the River Pkwy

Sevierville, TN 37862

Learn about Dr. Benavides

Dr. Benavides' Experience

Dr. Benavides' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Benavides does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders

• Diabetes Screening
  • Newborn Metabolic Screening
  • Prostate Cancer Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Benavides has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benavides has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benavides does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benavides and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benavides' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benavides to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Benavides' Performance
in Sevierville, TN |
I suffer from back pain for years it got worst as days went by. I went to chiropractor for years I went to Knoxville Orthopediac with no luck on getting better. The first day I went to see doctor Moses he gave me the diagnosis that no other doctor was able to give me or help. Since doctor Moses did surgery on my lower back it's been like day verses night Nino longer have left pain in my lower back I'm heal.....with the help God and dr Moses I'm a new healthy person no more pain. He is the best
in Morristown, TN |
Best doctor ive ever had
in Morristown, TN |
I highly recommend Dr Benavides. My mother had two strokes that should have killed her. With no insurance, Dr. Benavides managed her illnesses and she has made a great recovery. She also had 3rd degree burns that could have killed her and he gave her over $300 in emergency healthcare for free. Dr. Benavides is a Godly man who truly cares about his patients.
in Sevierville, TN |
I highly recommend Dr B. I moved to Tennessee a few years ago and was delighted to find such a talented and caring Dr. He takes time to listen to your needs and thoroughly checks you out. I had lots of back pain from a previous horse riding accident and he found lots of desmoid tumors in my lower back and did two surgeries to release the tumors which has changed my quality of life. Also his trigger injections are fantastic. When I hurt my neck the trigger injections helped tremendously!
in Kodak, TN |
Dr. Benavides listens, diagnoses and treats with great care and knowledge. I could hardly walk with hip pain. He treated the pain immediately without pain killers, then the cause of the pain. I now can walk without pain again. He is concerned about your health and works with you to get the best solution to your health issues.
in Sevierville, TN |
This is hands down the worst office I have ever had to deal with. I came in to get treatment for an infection which the doctor tested me for and informed me that I had no infection and gave me no treatment. That next day I went to another doctor who tested me positive for the infection and gave me treatment. Not only that but the staff member Cinnamon is incredibly rude and argued with me over the phone and they still made me pay my bill after I was offered no treatment and a misdiagnosis.
in Sevierville, TN |
I had been having chronic back pain for 20 years. I was treated for a bulged disc 5 years ago including weeks of physical therapy. My pain still existed but was tolerable. Over time, my back pain returned and became intolerable. Dr Benavides began trigger injections on my back in October 2015. I completed my trigger injections the last of December. My pain is gone and my mobility has returned. Dr Benavides is truly an answer to my prayers.
in Sevierville , TN |
I was having a considerably amount of pain in my right hip. I went to him for the first time and he is a really different Doctor. He doesn't rush...He spent time with me to get to the problem of the pain. I had Desmoids in my right hip. I could not sleep at night .He took those out of my hip. I was prepared to go home and be in alot of pain that night I went straight to bed, first time up for the bathroom I had a walker by the bed to use. Did NOT need it. All my pain was gone!! Instant Relief!
Have you seen Dr. Moses Benavides, MD?
Are you Dr. Benavides?