Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO

Internal Medicine •  Female • Age 41

Dr. Rezaie

Plaza Primary Health Clinic

1650 W Rosedale St, Ste 301 Fort Worth, TX 76104

Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO is an internal medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from University Of North Texas Health Science Center-Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2006 and specializes in internal medicine and hospice & palliative medicine.

Dr. Rezaie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rezaie

4.3

Dr. Rezaie?
Dr. Rezaie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO
I love, love, LOVE Dr. R and her staff; they go above and beyond to help -be it in person, the phone or by email. She took me on as a patient at my worst (2+ yrs ago), diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and Rheumatoid Arthritis while in the ER. I was admitted for 5 days and she became my doctor. It's an uphill battle to say the least, some days the pain and swelling can be too much, but she and her staff are right there by my side, offering caring words of encouragement and medical suggestions/treatments. Dr. R works closely with my RA doctor and together they keep me sane and (somewhat) healthy (??). It sure is nice to have a caring doctor (and staff!) by your side willing to offer assistance whenever needed rather than being a road block, uncaring and unwilling to listen. Dr. R and her staff have always been great to me. I would highly recommend this doctor!! ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
I think the world of her. She is one in a billion. She has helped me so much. She listens to her patients and goes after the source of whatever it is that is the problem. I wish all Dr.s were like her. She is very professional and very educated. Thank you, Laurie
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
Wonderful doctor. Caring and attentive doctor who takes time to listen to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
When I started going to see Dr Rezaie several years ago I knew nothing of her and was very sceptical about her but over time I grew to love her for many reasons. First the amount of time she spent listening to me and the attention she gives to each of my problems. I found out that she has been recognized in the medical for her excellent service. She made only one error while taking care of me. She referred me to a Surgeon and forgot she did and did not confer with him prior to surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
Dr. Rezaie has always been amazing- very helpful. However, her staff has been less than great. Last week they showed incredible incompetency, almost landing me in the hospital. They refused to respond to multiple requests by my pharmacy to renew my antidepressants until I called in. Then they denied it with no contact to me. When I finally got ahold of someone they said they can't renew controlled substances (this wasn't one) while the dr was out of town. I was out of meds for 2 days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
I originally followed Dr. Rezaie from a group practice because I felt she listened and cared about helping me. Now she has a clinic staff that does not communicate either with her or each other. Plus, now I rarely see her, instead see a series of "residents" - never the same one. Follow-through at this office is abysmal. I can't count how many times my pharmacy has requested,via fax, various refills or rewritten prescriptions with NO response. Many times I have had to make repeated calls to find
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?
Dr Rezaie is very responsive and knowledgeable. I always appreciated how she answers my questions and provides excellent care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morvarid Rezaie, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Rezaie?

An important part of my practice belief is prevention and being a good role model for patients in leading a healthy lifestyle.

• Hospice & Palliative Medicine

• Voted Top Doc, Fort Worth Magazine, 2010
  • Voted Top Doc, Fort Worth Magazine, 2012
  • Voted Top Doc, Fort Worth Magazine, 2013
  • Voted Top Doc, Fort Worth Magazine, 2011

Dr. Rezaie accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Rezaie has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(817) 259-4333Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Rezaie treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Rezaie's conditions and procedures:

• Asthma
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rezaie treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

74% Patient experience rating, 5% higher than the national average

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019)