Dr. Morton Zinberg, MD

Dr. Morton Zinberg, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Morton Zinberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Howard Beach, NY. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years.

15130 82nd St Fl 1

Howard Beach, NY 11414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Zinberg

See how frequently Dr. Zinberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Acne Surgery
Dermatitis
Acne

Dr. Zinberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Cellulitis
  • Dermatitis
  • Genital Warts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acne Surgery
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

No malpractice history found for New York.

• SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Zinberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zinberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zinberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zinberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zinberg to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Zinberg's Performance
Howard beach |
I went in to see Dr Zinberg for a full body check because I found something on my leg that was concerning. He did a very thorough check and took a biopsy of the growth on my leg. Dr Zinberg is a confident and very capable doctor. The examination was thorough and I felt very comfortable throughout the exam. He took his time and was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions patiently and the wait to see him was very quick. His staff was so helpful and pleasant. Great doctor!!
in New York |
Wow. What an outstanding doctor. Dr. Zinberg's ability to diagnose and treat is superior. He is gentle, compassionate and an expert in his field. And finally, his office staff is kind, professional and a pleasure to work with. As an added perk, I was taken into the exam room precisely on time.
I would highly recommend Dr. Zinberg. He is a professional, extremely knowledgeable dermatologist with a warm and compassionate demeanor. He always gives me all the time and attention I need, and has proven effective in his comprehensive treatment of my conditions. The office is pleasant and clean, staff is friendly and attentive, and I never have a long wait. Wonderful experience with a wonderful doctor who clearly understands his field.
Bronx, NY |
Very rude customer service. An absolutely horrific experience. The customer service representative was disrespectful, not responsive, and unpleasant. She neglected to answer any of my questions, and furthermore, did not even share helpful insights as a potential interested client. She didn't express the least bit of concern about my situation. The treatment was careless and really a reflection of their lack of knowledge.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Just completed my first visit with Dr.Zinberg. 5 star experience. Accommodating staff, pleasant office & wonderful Doctor.
Anyone who has suffered from skin issues knows that maintaining your breakouts requires frequent visits to the doctor a few times a year. I go every few months & I've always appreciated Dr. Zinberg's ability to diagnose my skin problems and offer a variety of treatments till we find what works for me. Not to mention Dr. Zinberg is a great doctor and he has one of the best bed side manners I've seen! Thank you Dr. Zinberg!
in Brooklyn, NY |
Its always a pleasure seeing a doctor who knows his field and has a wonderful demeanor. Dr. Zinberg is great! Thank you!
in Bronx, NY |
Seeing Dr. Zinberg is always a great experience. The office staff checked me in right away, were very nice and friendly. I saw the dr on time for my appointment and was given as much attention as needed. The dr. is very thorough, takes time to answer all questions and always treats my issues on target. He is very kind, warm and intelligent, really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend this doctor.
in New-York Brooklyn |
I don't recommed him coz he didn't help me I was there 5 times always gave me medicine which didn't help my skin. His stuff very rude and only care about money. They charged my insurance but he didn't know what was my health problem. Wasting of time.
in woodmere NY |
Dr. Morton Zinberg is a very thorough, respectful and caring doctor. He gives his patients lots of time and is always attentive to their needs and concerns, thus making him a great communicator. I was extremely impressed with the vast knowledge that Dr. Zinberg displays in the field of Dermatolog thus making him a great diagnostician. In addition Dr. Zinberg's office is very professional to deal with. Dr. Zinberg and his staff are true role models for what a doctor and his office should be.
in Woodmere NY |
He is an excellent diagnostician and very caring.
in Bronx, NY |
Dr. Zinberg is a kind, warm, and caring doctor who takes the time to be thorough and answer any questions I had. He is very knowledgable and experienced dealing with all any issues and knows how to treat them. The office staff were also great to deal with- they checked me in efficiently and were super friendly. I never had to wait to see the doctor, I was taken in on time and was not rushed during the appointment. I would highly recommend this doctor.
in Brooklyn NY |
Dr. Zinberg has treated both my sons for various conditions. He demonstrates a wide range of knowledge and experience. He was kind and caring with a great bedside manner and stayed with us until all our questions were answered. I would recommend Dr. Zinberg to all my friends and family.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Never ever go there. Besides, you have to wait for more than an hour in a tiny room, you get the worst dermatological consultation ever. He is unprofessional and has no clue of skin diseases. Poorly give you adequate answers, writes no prescriptions and asks you to come back in a couple of weeks. Seems he only charges the insurance ... That is very sad
in South Ozone Park, NY |
I saw Dr Zinberg in his Howard Beach office for a problem I've had with my skin for some time now. I had pretty much given up hope that I would ever feel better. Dr Zinberg is the first doctor who immediately knew what it was and actually put a name to it! His treatment was swift and effective and I am recommending him to everyone.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Zimberg is a very nice individual. The trouble is you have to keep coming many appointments until he actually does a procedure which another dermatologist would have done right away. I presume that many dermatology symptoms can be cured quite quickly, and there is a high turn over of patients.
in Queens, NY |
Very rude office staff. Just called to ask a question and possibly make an appointment, The lady that picked up the phone interrupted my first sentence by rudely asking What insurance?. I told her my insurance and she told me not to waste my time, that they are not in network. I was aware of this fact and planning to pay our of pocket for a consultation, but WILL not interact with people that treat me this badly. Stay away.
in Brooklyn, NY |
Dr Zinberg has great bedside manner. He was very patient and took the time to fully address all of my needs. I went in quickly and he set up a great treatment plan for me that is working great. would definitely recommend.
in New York, NY |
Well, I went to see Dr. Zinberg, because I had a wart like thing on my thumb and it was bleeding. So he took a sample and asked to come back. Second time he looked at it and told me to give more time! Third time he said well let's let it heal a little before removing it... and asked me to comeback... So he kept dragging this forever. I guess he just want to milk my insurance without doing actual work. After going to another derm, he removed it tight away and all is good now. So dr. Z is phony!!!
in New York, NY |
I would not recommend this place to people who have a life! We were sitting for over 1hr passed out scheduled appointment time and the staff was rude and had a very nasty attitude!
Have you seen Dr. Morton Zinberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Zinberg?

Visit Dr. Zinberg

Dr. Zinberg accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO