Dr. Morris Washington III, MD

Dr. Morris Washington III, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Morris Washington III, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Conway, SC. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

2376 Cypress Cir Ste 103

Conway, SC 29526

Learn about Dr. Washington III

Dr. Washington III's Experience

Dr. Washington III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

• General Surgery
  • Other

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Washington III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Washington III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Washington III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Washington III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Washington III to family and friends
Dr. Washington III's Performance
in Pawleys Island, SC |
Amazing & Caring. Extremely Educated. Literally saved my life. Wish he was still in Conway but it is their Loss.
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
Dr. Washington is wonderful. I wish I had more face time with him, but he thoroughly described the procedure and what to expect. Dr. Washington not only changed my life, he saved it too. My reason for having the surgery was that my osteoarthritis was aggravated by my morbid obesity. The orthopedic surgeon would not do a double knee replacement without a significant weight loss. I am now able to walk for the first time in 2 years. With the exception of one PA, his staff was wonderful.
in Calabash, NC |
Dr Washington was extremely thorough in describing the surgery to my husband and I. I was very happy with that. During the surgery day and the say after Dr W say me at least 3 times a day thoroughly describing everything that I'd be going through. It was very comforting. Conway nurses were above excellent attending to any needs I had. I had follow up calls from the hospital to see how I was feeling. Not one anti-nausea OR pain pill taken once I was home!! Easier than fall bladder recovery!
in Myrtle Beach, SC |
I had an appointment with his assistant Emily. I waited three weeks for the appointment. I received a reminder call two days prior. On the morning I was driving to the office I was called 50 minutes prior and told they would not see me that I was no longer a patient. I had never received any notification. They told me I had not been to the office since the doctor who did the surgery left. That was untrue, I had several fills of the band with Emily. No support, no compassion!
Blythewood, SC |
He was absolutely wonderful and great at what he does. He made me feel very comfortable with everything and would like to know why he is leaving. I really hate to see him go and I am sure everyone else is also. Is he retiring, moving or what? Well what ever he is going to be doing I wish him well. Good luck, Dr. Washington in what ever you will be doing!
in Aynor, SC |
He is through, and point blank. No tip toeing around. He is informative and pleasant. I liked that he didn't baby me, made me take responsibility for my own health. I loved them.
Have you seen Dr. Morris Washington III, MD?
Are you Dr. Washington III?

Visit Dr. Washington III