Dr. Morris Gottlieb, MD

Dr. Morris Gottlieb, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Morris B. C. Gottlieb graduated from Yale University with a B.S. in Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry. He then earned his medical degree at The John Hopkins University School of Medicine. During this time, he did cancer research under the direction of one of the most prominent researchers in the field. He completed his residency at Duke University Medical School, which is one of the best ENT programs and one of the largest specialized consultative care centers in the nation. He is board certified in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck surgery and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, a distinction that fewer than 1% of all surgeons hold. He recently served on two national committees of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and remains active in both the Texas and Dallas Medical Associations. He recently served as the Chief of Surgery at Methodist Richardson Medical Center and has served on the Executive Board of the Hospital. Dr. Gottlieb has published numerous papers in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals. Patients come to see Dr. Gottlieb from near and far for a wide array of ENT health concerns including allergy problems, conditions of the nose, throat and sinuses, hearing problems, as well as head and neck issues. His vast education, knowledge, and experience allow him to provide his patients with superior health care for all their ENT health concerns. Because of the level of care that he provides his patients, many other doctors entrust Dr. Gottlieb to care for their family's ENT needs. Dr. Gottlieb is an expert in minimally invasive sinus surgery. Individuals suffering from stuffiness or drainage, facial pressure or pain, and loss of smell may be suffering from nasal conditions such as allergies, nasal polyps or sinus disorders and may benefit from Dr. Gottlieb's expertise. He has implemented a Sino-Nasal Outcome Test on his website where those who suffer from sinus issues can answer the questionnaire to evaluate their symptoms and determine if they need to seek treatment from a professional. Dr. Gottlieb can also help alleviate symptoms for those suffering from sleep apnea and snoring. Those suffering from sleep apnea may experience snoring, headaches, excessive daytime sleepiness, and dry mouth or sore throat. Similarly, those who suffer from snoring may experience those symptoms in addition to restless sleep, noise during sleep, and difficultly concentrating. Lastly, patients also seek treatment with Dr. Gottlieb for symptoms relating to ear infections, swimmer's ear, or ear trauma. The symptoms associated with these conditions can include ear pain, fever, and warmth.

2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 509

Richardson, TX 75082

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Galaxy Health Network
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Gottlieb

See how frequently Dr. Gottlieb performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hearing Loss Due to Noise
Ear Disorders
Ear Ache

Dr. Gottlieb's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gottlieb "North Dallas Ear, Nose and Throat is an otolaryngology practice in Richardson, Texas. I receive a variety of ear, nose and throat cases from across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and beyond. I am able to care for most problems relating to the head, neck, ears, nose, and throat. I am trusted in treating many physicians around the area to care for their families. I would love to care for your family too!"

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sleep Apnea Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Surgery

Medical School | Graduated
  • Duke University Med Center
  • American College Of Surgeons
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gottlieb has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gottlieb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gottlieb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gottlieb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gottlieb to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gottlieb's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Competent, thorough, personable. That's Dr. G. His staff: sharp, great phone demeanor, helpful, on top of things. I even got an estimate upfront, without ever having to ask for it. This is my ENT office.
in Richardson |
Our whole family sees Dr. Gottlieb. Always a wonderful experience. The doctor and staff are all friendly, caring people. Very efficient in scheduling and staying on schedule.
Richardson, TX |
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Gottlieb. Very open and caring in his communication. Never acts rushed. Provides good referrals to other specialists, as needed.
in Allen, TX |
Following a surgery I needed to have my throat checked. Dr. Gottlieb and his staff are so calming and easy to work with. I couldn't ask for a better group.
Murphy, TX |
Dr. Gottlieb is a great doctor! Excellent skills and bedside manner. He has performed surgery on me and two of my kids. His office staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and very easy to work with. Highly recommend Dr. Gottlieb!
Excellent doctor, very nice staff, and I would highly recommend to others! Dr. Gottlieb is not only one of the best doctors I have been to but also one of the kindest people I have met.
Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate the feedback. Dr Gottlieb and staff.
in Richardson,TX |
Dr. Gottlieb has a great bedside manner, my 13 year old son thought he was great. He was scared at first to have tongue surgery but Dr. Gottlieb reassured him and the surgery went fine. His office staff does a great job as well. Everyone was very nice. All 5 stars here.
Frisco, TX |
My wife and I both have had surgery by Dr. Gottlieb. The care we both received was exceptional. Would recommend Dr. Gottlieb to friends and family!
in Nevada, Tx |
Our experience was great. He took very good care of both my husband and our son! Staff was friendly and very helpful.
in Wylie, TX |
Great surgeon!!! Will recommend to any of my family members as friends.
Anthony, Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate the feedback. Sincerely, Dr. Gottlieb and staff
Carrollton, TX |
Finally tired of the (mostly) allergy related sinus headaches every spring and fall. CAT scan revealed massive polyps as the cause. Dr Gottlieb reviewed entire procedure explaining the Septoplasty/Nasal Surgery process. It was outpatient surgery and it did the trick. Cooperation on part of patient while healing a must. Improved sleep and no snoring. Just finished a yearly checkup. All OK. Procedure does not cure the allergies, just makes it easier to breathe.
in Dallas, TX |
I would most definitely recommend Dr. Gottlieb and staff for anyone looking for ENT care. His direct, yet comfortable approach made the visit that much worthwhile and he put my concerns to rest with straight answers to my questions. He is very educated and does not suggest or recommend anything that is not necessary!
Denton, TX |
Is easy to talk to and listens. Dr. is patient with his customers.
Allen, TX |
Dr. Gottlieb provided excellent care and I would highly recommend his services.
Southfield, MI |
When I got to the back, the nurse told me that I had to get ready for a sinus scope. I had never heard of it and I wanted to talk to the doctor about the procedure. She left and brought back the office manager who said that this was the process and I did not get to talk to Dr. Gottlieb about it. I asked again and she said that I had to have the scope and could not talk to the doctor. Never saw Dr. Gottlieb. Never knew why the office manager decided to deny me informed consent. Oh well.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you as well as any miscommunication from our staff. Above all else, providing excellent medical care is our main goal. Given the opportunity, I would like to learn more details about your experience. Please contact me at your convenience. Sincerely, North Dallas ENT Dr. Morris Gottlieb 972.480.8877
in Plano, TX |
This was my first new patient visit. I was given a thorough ENT and Audio exam. Results were thoroughly explained and questions answered with patience. Dr. Gottlieb's kindness, gentleness, and no-rush patient care was most appreciated. The staff is professional and friendly. Office, waiting area, restroom, and exam rooms very clean. I have referred my daughter, who has scheduled an appointment, and will continue to refer others.
in Richardson, TX |
Always punctual - I have never had to wait for more than 5 minutes once I arrive for my appointment. i have never had an appointment cancelled like someone else had said. Excellent bedside manner - kind and caring, not like many docs/specialists, genuinely listens and finds common ground with patients Staff - Kind and professional Surgery - My surgery went well and he explained everything to me. The Anesthesiologist at the hospital was also very good.
in Sachse, TX |
NO SHOW MORRIS!!! Holy cow this Doctor cannot keep an appointment. Had an appointment on July 25 2016 cancelled due to some emergency in the office. Ok I understand things happen. Moved it to the following week August 1st. Got a phone call August 1st advising they will not be able to run all the tests due to "another" office emergency however, I can come in "get billed" for office visit do what test they can do and reschedule for another day and get billed again. "Really!!" Cancelled and moved t
in Garland, TX |
He is a very good doctor with a good bed side manner. He always greets you with a smile so you would never know if he was having a bad day. He has treated me for several things and his compassion far exceeds a lot of other doctors I have had to deal with.
Have you seen Dr. Morris Gottlieb, MD?

Visit Dr. Gottlieb

Dr. Gottlieb accepts 14 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    PPO Next PPO