Dr. Morris Epstein, MD

Dr. Morris Epstein, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Morris Epstein, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Plantation, FL. He is 66 years old. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center.

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Epstein

You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providng the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients.

Dr. Epstein's Experience

Dr. Epstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma

• Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983
  • University Miami
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Epstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Epstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Epstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Epstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Epstein to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Epstein's Performance
in Sunrise, FL |
Dr. Epstein is thorough, respectful, and caring. A bonus is that his staff is equally wonderful. I highly recommend this practice to anyone.
in FL |
I lived in Plantation for most of my life and was blessed that one of our friends (a nurse) recommended Dr. Morris Epstein to our family. He and his office made us feel like we were extended family members. He was there for us whenever we needed help. Even when we had a condition that we thought required a specialist, we always went to Dr. Epstein to check it out first and then go to one of the professionals that he referred us to. I recently moved and am looking for another Dr. Epstein.
in Plantation, Florida |
Dr Epstein is an amazing Dr. He is very thorough and dedicated to his patients. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients. I feel very blessed to be in his care. His office staff is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend him.
in Lauderhill Fl |
Great Dr. Great staff. Takes time to go through your issues. Very caring.
in Plantation, FL |
He is outstanding and does all the things that old fashioned family doctors used to do: sits and listens, looks for underlying issues, goes beyond the obvious. It is really hard to find this in many offices but Dr. Epstein always makes you feel important and gives you his full attention. He is kind, respectful and thorough. He really wants you to feel better and get well.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Epstein takes more time than any other modern physician I have been to in taking my questions, answering them logically, and suggesting a solution. I have found him to be conservative and a good listener. He still uses a pen and paper and can quickly retrieve and review any old history which I like. Sometimes his staff can seem a little bit short, but it's in the name of being efficient, so I am OK with that.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr Epstein's for 20 years and I know I'm in good hands. His recommendations for specials have all been terrific.
Glenwood Springs, CO |
Physician is unwilling to listen to patient's concerns. Does not look at personal history just a few minute snapshot of a one time office visit.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This doctor is a miserable old man. Instead of providing me help after I sustained an injury causing three herniated discs in my lower spine, he wanted to send me to his pain management friends that load their patients up with narcotics. The office staff is completely rude and narcissistic. Tried to get the office staff to help me with a claim that THEY OVERCHARGED me on and everytime that I call I get a different excuse for why they cannot issue my refund that I am owed. Run from this office.
Have you seen Dr. Morris Epstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Epstein?