Dr. Morris Antebi, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Pain Specialists PA 1907 New Rd Ste 2 Northfield, NJ 08225 Get Directions
Dr. Morris Antebi, MD
Dr. Morris Antebi, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Northfield, NJ. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Antebi is affiliated with Shore Medical Center.

Dr. Antebi's Experience

See how Dr. Antebi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Antebi

Dr. Antebi accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Antebi is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Antebi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Antebi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Antebi to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Antebi's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Mays Landing, NJ |
Dr Antebi is an amazing doctor. He has helped me when no other doctor has been able to. He goes above and beyond for his patients and I wouldn't ever see another doctor for pain management. Also he detected a possible blood clot in my leg just by looking at it. He went out of his way to get me an appt with a vascular surgeon the next day. I did have a pulmonary embolism and if not for doctor Antebi and his expertise I could have died. He truly is a great doctor who is thorough and kind.
in Egg harbor city, n. J. |
I have a very good experience with my doctor, he has been helpful to me ever since Ive been coming here in November 2016
in Northfield, NJ |
Since the first day i came to Dr. Antebi my life and health has drastically improved. He is kind and caring and really listens. The staff is welcoming and helpful, and i look forward to my appointments because i feel they truly care. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Antebi and his staff. Thank you for helping me get my life back and for the continuing of excellent care. I highly recommend this doctor.
in somerspoint nj |
best pain doctor you can come across i been on massive amounts of pain meds for 11 years which caused me to become addicted a year and half ago i came to antebi and finaly was so happy to find a doctor that wanted to help me in other ways i get shots phisical therapy and m now on non narcotic pain meds and feel great he even got me off cigs the staff r all very nice people get mad cause he does thigs how they should be done and wont give the druggies enough to get high he saved my life
in Atlantic City, NJ |
great very knowledgeable Doctor staff was really helpful and concerned about me Sally Monica, Dr Jami were friendly and helped with all the forms, I was a little apprehensive but the showed me how much they cared!
in Vineland, NJ |
Superb Doctor, the staff was really nice and helpful to me . Sally and Monica got me in right away. the nurse Jamie was great at explaining everything would recommend seeing them for ailments
Barnegat, NJ |
Dr. Antebi and his group have all been great to deal with. Not only do they treat me for my chronic pain but will listen to me when talking about family problems as well. Together this helps me deal with the pain and mental state as well. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr Antebi to family and friends.
Vineland, NJ |
He misdiagnosed my cervical and lumbar areas and prescribed me very minimal amount of pain medication. Then after going to his office every week and crying about pain he ordered an MRI in which I need surgery. He would not see me for 5 days to adjust my medication and left me in pain. I had to go to the ER. He said there are laws he had to follow. That is why the government should not get involved with medications. People like me who need it are not being medicated properly.
in Piscataway, NJ |
the pits. Long wait, Dr. doesn't seem informed.
in Atlantic City, NJ |
There office is so filthy, the staff is very rude espically the manager Sally. They never had my medical records ready. Come to find out they don't have anyone working on them. When I would request to see the doctor i would be called to only be placed in the waiting and be forgotten until 3 hours later.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Dr. Antebi cares about his patients.In my case,he found other problems I was having that he noticed and diagnosed the problems correctly and treated the other conditions he found and those conditions are no longer a problem and I respect him for that plus the man really cares about his patients, he actually listens to what they have to say and always trys his best to take care of their problems. I have a very hard time with trusting Doctors but in his case,I trust him totally and always will.
Millville, NJ |
He doesn't care about his patients n when I was trying to reach him I was talking to him on the phone and he was liying to me telling me he was not Dr.Antebi and would not tell me his name and there is only one male working in his office and that is him.
in Barnegat nj |
Dr. Antebi has helped me so much. A kind hearted intelligent dr who really cares about his patients
in tuckerton, New Jersey |
I have been seeing Dr.Antebi for a few years now and I love him as my doctor. He was there for me when i first starting seeing him when no other doctor would take the time to squeeze me into a appt when i was very sick.Today he is still there for me and I can count on him.His staff are friendly especially Monica who makes me laugh at times when im feeling not in the happiest mood. I would recommend Dr.Antebi to anyone. My wait time is very quick and I never have to wait long at all.
in Little Egg Harbor Township, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr.Antebi for a few years.He has been great to me and I love his staff, especially Monica, lol.I have never had a problem with their office at all.He was there for me when i first came to his office and continues to be there whenever i need him.
in Manahawkin, NJ |
Doctor is very friendly and most of the staff is as well. Wait time has sometimes been long (over 2 hour wait) since was over packed/over booked but has been getting better as far as i have seen. Not enough seats in the building to accommodate all the patients. But overall i don't have much negative things to say since this is a doctor and if you need to wait to be seen you need to wait, if there's a problem waiting then i would suggest going elsewhere.
First visit I had in Manahawkin location was like walking into a big room of confusion, packed full of annoyed patients that most had claimed to had already been waiting for 3hrs and weren't even seen yet. The office in general doesn't seem to be very professional, there's always someone new or different that sees you and there's always confusion from the front desk to the PAs and MDs. He's a good and knowledgable MD, just wish practice was run with a system that works better for everyone.
in Atlantic City, NJ |
The wait time is horrendous, most of the staff are horribly rude and insensitive, doctor botched my procedure and left me in a tremendous amount of pain with the need to have a second procedure done that still didn't fully correct the problem.
in West Deptford, N.J. |
Dr.Antebi refuses to perscribe the medicine, that my former doctor perscribed.He keeps changing the medication. He just don't seem to care. Today I traveled 110 miles for a office visit. While speaking with the nurse. He only spoke to his nurse. The Perscription was called into the pharmacy. I wasted my time, money and gas. He does not care !
Have you seen Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Are you Dr. Antebi?

Compare Dr. Antebi

Dr. Antebi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

Dr. Antebi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Antebi's Board Certifications

• Myofascial Pain
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Osteoporotic Spine Fractures
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Maimonides Med Center

• Arabic
  • French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Antebi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Antebi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)