Dr. Morris Antebi, MD

Pain Medicine ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Antebi

Pain Specialists PA

1907 New Rd Ste 2 Northfield, NJ 08225

Dr. Morris Antebi, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Northfield, NJ and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from University Of Aleppo in 1978 and specializes in pain medicine, psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Antebi accepts

Dr. Antebi accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Osteoporotic Spine Fractures
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Phantom Limb Pain
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Schizophrenia
  • Shingles
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spondylosis
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia

2.4

Dr. Antebi?
Dr. Antebi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Morris Antebi, MD
The practice has gone way downhill over the years. Rudest staff I have ever encountered. The Vineland office refused outright to give us receipts for our copay. Now we received a bill for about five office visits that have been paid for. The finance and billing office never answers their phone and their voicemail is always full. Long waits. Treated like crap. Rude. Double-charging. Try ANY other doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
HORRIBLE. AT LEAST A 2 1/2 HOUR WAIT. YOU GET TO SIT ON THE FLOOR OR STAND. THERE IS OTHERS 1 GOOD THING ABOUTIQUE THIS PLACE. THEY DO NOT CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU. THEY WANT YOUR MONEY THAT'S ALL. I PAID 100 COPAY EVERY MONTH AND THEY HIT MY INSURANCE COMPANY ALSO. TOO MANY THINGS TO LIST ABOUT THIS PLACE.. WEIRD TOO MANAHAWKIN OFFICE CLOSED DOWN. THEY DIDN'T EVEN CALL THERE PATIENTS AND TELL THEM. HORRIBLE PLACE STAY AWAY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
This Dr is not for the patients all he want is charge the insurance he does not care bout welfare of patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
dr antebi takes his time and actually listens to me. he does what needs to be done to find out what is wrong unlike other dr's i have seen. i am so grateful to have found him and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Terrible, neglectful & horrible experience, disgusting office & incompetent staff! Extremely Uncaring & unprofessional. This place is ridiculously despicable, dirty & the people working here are so rude. I hope you don't have to ever go to this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
The final straw was when I went in for an appointment at 5:00pm and they were just calling back people from the 1:00 appointment slot. Four hour wait time!! The office is dirty, every patient in there is just looking for drugs. Most depressing doctors office I've ever stepped foot into.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Dr Antebi has been Great from the day I met him. He is well informed And down to earth he also makes sure if something is prescribed and not covered they try their best to have your insurance cover it. He examines you answers your questions....The girls have been great with me in the office and so have the Nurse Practitioners. Sometimes it’s a little wait but very often I have not waited long . If you are 100% with them they will be that way with you it’s the nature of the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
When you are in need of honest down to earth Help when you are in pain it’s worth the trip and wait time to be taken care of by a doctor who cares about you He listens to you and makes you feel that someone really cares 5 stars to you Doc Judy and I appreciate you stay well so you can keep on helpin all of us
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Dr. Antebi and all the nurses in Northfield are great. They take there time and explain everything. You might have a little wait but it is worth it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Dr Antebi is an amazing doctor. He has helped me when no other doctor has been able to. He goes above and beyond for his patients and I wouldn't ever see another doctor for pain management. Also he detected a possible blood clot in my leg just by looking at it. He went out of his way to get me an appt with a vascular surgeon the next day. I did have a pulmonary embolism and if not for doctor Antebi and his expertise I could have died. He truly is a great doctor who is thorough and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
I have a very good experience with my doctor, he has been helpful to me ever since Ive been coming here in November 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Since the first day i came to Dr. Antebi my life and health has drastically improved. He is kind and caring and really listens. The staff is welcoming and helpful, and i look forward to my appointments because i feel they truly care. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Antebi and his staff. Thank you for helping me get my life back and for the continuing of excellent care. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
best pain doctor you can come across i been on massive amounts of pain meds for 11 years which caused me to become addicted a year and half ago i came to antebi and finaly was so happy to find a doctor that wanted to help me in other ways i get shots phisical therapy and m now on non narcotic pain meds and feel great he even got me off cigs the staff r all very nice people get mad cause he does thigs how they should be done and wont give the druggies enough to get high he saved my life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
great very knowledgeable Doctor staff was really helpful and concerned about me Sally Monica, Dr Jami were friendly and helped with all the forms, I was a little apprehensive but the showed me how much they cared!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Superb Doctor, the staff was really nice and helpful to me . Sally and Monica got me in right away. the nurse Jamie was great at explaining everything would recommend seeing them for ailments
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Dr. Antebi and his group have all been great to deal with. Not only do they treat me for my chronic pain but will listen to me when talking about family problems as well. Together this helps me deal with the pain and mental state as well. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr Antebi to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
He misdiagnosed my cervical and lumbar areas and prescribed me very minimal amount of pain medication. Then after going to his office every week and crying about pain he ordered an MRI in which I need surgery. He would not see me for 5 days to adjust my medication and left me in pain. I had to go to the ER. He said there are laws he had to follow. That is why the government should not get involved with medications. People like me who need it are not being medicated properly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
the pits. Long wait, Dr. doesn't seem informed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
There office is so filthy, the staff is very rude espically the manager Sally. They never had my medical records ready. Come to find out they don't have anyone working on them. When I would request to see the doctor i would be called to only be placed in the waiting and be forgotten until 3 hours later.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Morris Antebi, MD?
Dr. Antebi cares about his patients.In my case,he found other problems I was having that he noticed and diagnosed the problems correctly and treated the other conditions he found and those conditions are no longer a problem and I respect him for that plus the man really cares about his patients, he actually listens to what they have to say and always trys his best to take care of their problems. I have a very hard time with trusting Doctors but in his case,I trust him totally and always will.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Antebi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Antebi treats patients.

Shore Medical Center