Dr. Morgana Colombo, MD

Dr. Morgana Colombo, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Morgana Colombo, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Alexandria, VA. She has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Colombo is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital.

Dr. Colombo's Experience

See how Dr. Colombo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Colombo

Dr. Colombo accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Colombo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Colombo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colombo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Colombo's Performance
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Colombo is very engaging, professional, knowledgeable and thorough. I have been so impressed with her that my husband is now going to her. She is the best dermatologist that I have ever been to! She truly cares about her patients. We are so glad that we found her because we trust her explicitly with our health.
in Springfield, VA |
Went in for skin check. She was efficient. Said she could freeze off a small area of concern (supposedly covered by insurance), or do laser treatment (not covered, would cost $400). I decided to wait, so I could check with insurance. It was a VERY short visit, but I guess I got what I came in for. Insurance said I need preauthorization or would have to see my doc again for auth. Called office today & they said they don't do preauthorizations, so I cancelled the follow-up appointment.
in Alexandria |
This doctor is completely impersonal and rude. She will not listen to your concerns. I had a very bad skin infection on my hand and I needed to insist for her to drain pus between my fingers. Then she finally did and stopped after a little bit saying that it did not need anymore. The whole time she only spoke with her assistant dictating the prescriptions. I voiced my concern about getting another infection since she did remove all the pus and she simply ignored.
in Spotsylvania, VA |
I went in worried about dark spots on my face. She put me at ease on my first visit. After following her recommendations those spots have disappeared! Later on she even helped me regain my bald hair spot! After hair extension ruined part of my hair line! I've been going to the practice for over 2 years. Now my appointments just for check ups! A #1 important point you can get your first appointment right away not 3 months later! Thank you Dr. Colombo & office staff your great!
in Arlington, VA |
I went to see Dr. Colombo when I had a very serious skin infection. Unfortunately the way this practice is run I do not feel like I got the care I needed-resulting in MAJOR scarring from my infection. Have no idea if this was preventable.When I was in the office I only saw Dr. Colombo for 4-5 minutes at a time. The office rarely returned my calls about the medication I was taking. However she is very friendly and would recommend for cosmetic procedures but maybe not for serious skin issues.
Have you seen Dr. Morgana Colombo, MD?
Are you Dr. Colombo?

Compare Dr. Colombo

Dr. Colombo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Colombo has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Colombo's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Cold Sore
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatitis Due to Drugs
  • Folliculitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Hives
  • Impetigo
  • Itchy Skin
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis
  • Warts
  • Wrinkles

Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Colombo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colombo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology