Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD

CardiologyMale

Cardiology

Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Klein has extensive experience in Heart Conditions. He graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities Medical City Plano and The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD

Harmony Heart Group

4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 160 Plano, TX 75093
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Klein with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at Medical City Healthcare.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical City Healthcare.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein and his partners are excellent diagnosticians, caring and communicative. Nice office staff also. I have seen them for routine evaluation and emergency care. Highly recommend this group for any heart issues you may have.
Mimi – Jan 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
I've been with Dr. Klein for several years now and I love coming to his facility. They are very friendly and treat me well. I definitely would recommend Dr. Klein to anyone needing a cardiologist. He's very caring and takes your heart health very seriously.
Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Today was my first visit with Dr. Klein in his office after having a very frustrating and depressing experience at another cardiologist at a different clinic. I have a complicated, chronic condition that has multiple components and I was told in the past by other cardiologists "not many people treat this because the condition is so complicated and you should be lucky that I will treat you." Well, I was very apprehensive coming in and trying to explain my symptoms, asking for help and for him to treat me. Dr. Klein is AMAZING. I have never had a doctor, let alone a specialist, sit down with me for as long as he did, ask me questions, actually listen to my responses, let me speak and share my ideas and answered my questions. He was genuine, you could tell he cared. His staff was efficient and very nice. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Klein to everyone. I will be moving my husband's care to him as well. I cannot express enough how grateful I felt and how heard I felt after my appt.
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Extremely impressed with Dr. Klein and my whole experience from end to end. Making my (first) appointment was easy and the scheduler could not have been more helpful, professional or pleasant. Check-in procedure today was quick, efficient and again, the staff were very friendly and professional. Wait time to be taken back was reasonable -- about 20 minutes, but I had already filled out all the new patient paperwork before arriving and they usually allocate 20-25 mins first time to do that in the office. Meeting Dr. Klein was a real pleasure. Cordial, extremely smart, engaging (with a dry sense of humor, rare in cardiologists), and thorough. Answered all of my many questions and spent a lot of time with me. I will likely be on the receiving end of a complex cardiac procedure in the near future and truly feel like I am good hands with Dr. Klein and his staff.
Peter B. – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
This practice is not only dishonest, their patient care is obsolete. My first encounter with them was with Dr. Nguyen while in the hospital. I was really impressed with his bedside manner and knowledge. When I got out, I contacted his office for follow up to DVT and somehow ended up with Dr. Klein. His bedside manner was abrupt and not very informative. He simply sent me to the hospital for continuous trips for Ultrasound. Each time, I would return, pay my copay if there was one (my out of pocket was over met last year when I saw them in the hospital) get the same report and repeat. Finally, he said nothing will change and your DVT is now chronic. Come back in 6 months. I called to set up a clearance appointment due to planned knee replacement surgery. They set the appointment. Today I show up, only to be told they can’t see me unless I pay $140.00 for past services. I looked at their printout and none of this was accurate. The rude receptionist said, “Well I guess you won’t be helped.
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
First time, when I was brought in ambulance, which I don't, even, remember, out of all the available cardiologists, he was chosen & called-in, due to my situation, at that 'peril time', correct. The procedure was done successfully & have regular 'Office-Visits', in which my condition/situation is checked, listened, diagnosed & given/changed prescribed medicine dosages, if necessary. To make the story short and sweet, He's the best candidate for in search of 'A Cardiologist'.
Safia Khan in Richardson, TX – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Asks lots of questions regarding how I feel, if I have had any pain or new symptoms. Checks on medications, etc.
Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Ever since my first visit (it was supposed to be a "routine" stress test that turned into a pacemaker implant) to see Dr. Klein, it was been a learning experience. I have learned to take better care of myself, and I learned about the interaction of all my medications. As a result, I have a much better relationship with my PCP as well as with the staff at Harmony Heart.
Andre Lepine in Fairview, TX – Jan 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Had a very disappointing experience with the office manager and staff trying to get pre-authorization on Rx sent to insurance. The original Rx from Dr. Klein was prescribed over 7 months ago ( why wasn't all the pre-authorization done then if your office staff is so wonderful Dr. Klein? I've had the same insurance the entire time... do you want a doctor & staff...who are so out of touch with standard practice of filing insurance?.. Or an office staff that doesn't follow up for 8 months?
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Dr Klein is the best and has a great bedside manner Hat's off to Dr Klein and all the lives he has saved and continue to save like myself cannot say enough on having Dr Klein as my cardiologist.
Steve Cummins in Plano, TX – Aug 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Dr Klein and his entire staff are just the best. I can tell you they always listen carefully and answer all questions. Just recently I was hospitalized .While I was in the hospital , Dr. Klein and his PA, Susan Devers saw me every day. I was comforted and felt like I had the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Klein and his staff Randy - Fairview Texas
Randy in Fairview, TX – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Dr. Klein is professional and thorough and has amazing front and back office staff. Susan, his Nurse Practioner, is excellent and a great listener. I've been a patient of Dr Klein's for over a decade and plan to stay is patient.
ann in plano, TX – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Has always been willing to spend the time to answer my questions. Both he and Susan seem truly interested in providing the highest quality of care. Transferred here from another cardiologist and am glad I did. He sorta has a dry sense of humor that can take a moment or two to appreciate.
Bryan in Allen, TX – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Dr. Klein listened to me as I answered his questions and what my concerns were. He prescribed a variety of tests and Eliquis. He was attentive and I felt very comfortable with him.
Douglas Marcussen in Allen, Texas – Feb 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
My husband and I had appointments on different days but chose to complete new patient info when I came in for my appt. I was called in before he had finished - the staff helped him and made sure the rest of the info was completed. I thought that was superb! Plus, Dr. Klein was the best.
Feb 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Excellent dr!i am lucky to be a patient of dr Kliene!i would recommend dr Kliene to my family and friends!Outstanding office!
Larisa Chern in Plano tx – Jun 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
Dr. Klien is my new cardiologist. I find him to be very patient honest and thorough. I feel lucky to have him on my case. Thank you DR
james dunphy in plano, TX – May 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?
My cardiologist at Legacy referred me to Dr Klein to have a heart cath procedure. I was nervous but Dr Klein and his staff were done in about 30 minutes and had no pain and virtually no memory of the procedure even though I was awake. Amazing! Turns out, I had over 80% blockage, was admitted and had life saving bypass surgery the next morning. Dr Klein set me up with a great surgeon (Dr McBride). I'm sure this surgery saved my life. THANK YOU Dr Klein. ...You will not find a better cardiologist
Steve Rhian in Waxahachie, TX – Mar 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordecai Klein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Klein?