Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Blau

Mordcai Blau MD PC

12 Greenridge Ave White Plains, NY 10605

Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in White Plains, NY. He is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Blau to book an appointment.

Dr. Blau's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blau

Dr. Blau?
My procedure was fantastic. , Dr Blau was great. The staff was excellent? I’m so pleased with my results , I highly recommend
Oct 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I’ve suffered from gynecomastia ever since I was 16 and I finally decided to get the procedure done to remove my gyno. I eventually found Dr. Blau and I was amazed at how qualified he was. He teaches other gynecomastia surgeons both nationally and internationally, has a ton of qualifications, and not to mention, he has over 3,000 before and after pictures showing the results a year after the surgeries. I was also really impressed by the fact that Dr. Blau had written his own book on gynecomastia. I eventually scheduled a consultation with Dr. Blau and it was probably the best decision of my life. It’s only been 2 weeks after surgery and I couldn’t be happier. My scars are nearly invisible and I feel no pain at all now. I’m also much more confident to take my shirt off in public now. If you are thinking about getting your gyno removed, you have to go to Dr. Blau.
Simon – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
As a 65 year old doctor I have seen many surgeries and the results of my moderately severe gynecomastia surgery one year ago were clearly superior.I also encountered other patients in his office and am convinced that I am the rule not the exception.I am also confident that the before and after pictures are the real thing, no photoshop.The anesthesiologist and office staff couldn’t have been nicer and more professional. I recommend Br.Blau for gynecomastia surgery without reservation!!
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
Dr Blau is an extraordinary doctor with expertise and the commitment to making you feel your best. His work changed my life and improved my self-esteem in ways I could not have imagined! Thank you to Dr Blau and his wonderful staff:)
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
Dr Blau is the best. He gives you all the comfort both before the surgery and after. His staff is also very experienced and efficient. I highly recommend him.
Apr 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
Im a bodybuilder and I decided to come to Dr. Blau because he was highly recommended by Dave Palumbo on his RxMuscle YouTube channel. I am now 6 months post-op and I am happy with the resolves. No scarring, or reoccurrence of the issue! Him and his staff are wonderful individuals!
Carlos in DE – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I recently had surgery for minor gynecomastia on 4/17/18. I only had to get the glands removed, without liposuction. My overall experience was great. I'm only 1 week post op and my nipples look almost perfect. I've experienced no swelling, seromas, or hematomas. In regards to pain after surgery, I would rate it a 0.3 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being really bad pain). Dr. Blau knows what he's doing, I would definitely recommend him to anybody suffering from gynecomastia.
Baton Rouge, LA – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
So happy I went to Dr. Blau! Because of him, I now look & feel the way I’m supposed to. My shirts fit better & I just feel more comfortable in my own skin. I took the time to research doctors & came to realize that you really need a doctor who specializes specifically in the surgery you need. Dr. Blau is the top doctor in the country for gyno surgery. He has THOUSANDS of before and after pics and even YouTube videos of surgeries, while other docs only have a few pics. Thank you so much Dr. Blau!
Ryan in New Rochelle, NY – Mar 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I developed Gynecomastia as a teen, and lived with it for 25 years, until I found doctor Blau. What made my case particularly difficult were my very large hypertrophic nipples. Not only was this embarrassing, but most general plastic surgeons—those with a few hundred gynecomastia surgeries under their belt—were NOT up to the task. They might have butchered me. I've heard bad stories of men needing multiple surgeries. Not me. I went with Dr. Blau. Perfection. I'm so very happy I did. Thank you!
Brooklyn, NY – Aug 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
Coming from the sport of professional bodybuilding I had to do my research of where to get my gynecomastia removed. Many body builders Repeatedly Named Dr. Blau and Promised that he could give me the 100% results I wanted without an margin for error. As for my coach Dave Palumbo even recommended him to me as well. It is very unfortunate that I have learned from seeing a close friend on a professional stage that went some where else for lower cost and is not satisfied with his results.
Cole Hanzich in East meadow ny – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I went to Dr. Blau to have my gynecomastia removed, - many years after another surgeon's failed attempt - and am very glad that I did. I was treated with kindness and professionalism by both the doctor and his staff. Wish I had done this years ago.
TJ in Brooklyn, NY – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
My experience with Dr Blau and his staff has been amazing though out the entire process. Before visiting Dr Blau office Ive seen 4 other doctors and I felt the most comfortable and trusted Dr Blau with proforming my procedure. Now 3 months after my surgery I couldnt be any happier with my results. I highly recommend Dr Blau with proforming your Gynecomastia surgery.
Giuseppe in Glendale, NY – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I am a 4th year medical student currently practicing surgery in various facilities on a daily basis and I am nothing but impressed with Dr. Blau and his staff. I have minimal pain and his office has taken great care of my needs in a timely manner during each visit. I traveled 5 hours to see him and I highly recommend Dr. Blau, regardless of your travel time.
Mike in White Plains, NY – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
My experience with Dr.Blau was an absolute pleasure. The staff and Mr.Blau were very helpful and informative. I am 3 months post op and I have never felt better. This has been the best decision of my life. I would highly recommend Dr.Blau for anyone seeking gynecomastia surgery or plastic reconstruction.
anonymous in White Plains, NY – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?
I had my gynecomastia removed by Dr. Blau. At first I was very nervous about what the outcome would be. However, I must say that I could not be any happier with my results. There is absolutely no sign that any surgery was ever performed. Overall Dr. Blau and his staff are amazing and I would recommend him for any procedure that you may have doubts with.
White Plains, NY – Dec 22, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mordcai Blau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blau?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery