Anti-Aging Medicine  |
Dr. Monty Peterson, MD
Dr. Monty Peterson, MD is an anti-aging medicine doctor who practices in Rocklin, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

6556 Lonetree Blvd # 101

Rocklin, CA 95765

• Self Pay

Learn about Dr. Peterson

Dr. Peterson is an active Fellow in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and he participates in rigorous continuing education in order to stay current with the latest developments in regenerative medicine.

Dr. Peterson's Experience

Dr. Peterson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Anti-Aging Medicine
  • Regenerative Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Hormone Imbalance

• Hormone Replacement Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Irvine
  • Kaiser Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Fellow With The Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Peterson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peterson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peterson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peterson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peterson to family and friends
Dr. Peterson's Performance
Houston, TX |
Poor service in his office
in Roseville, CA |
The best doctor I've ever had!! Great guy!!
in Citrus Heights, CA |
Dr. P literally saved my life one time....I was on death's door and he was the only doc who took the time to figure it out...all started with a simple blood test that none of the other docs thought to do before misdiagnosing me. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Peterson. He truly cares about his patients and treats us like family. I have been seeing him for many years now. Even though I have my own medical insurance, I still pay the monthly fee for Dr. Peterson because he's worth every penny!
in Bountiful, UT |
I have been through the gamete of physicians, treatments and failed attempts at obtaining good health care. When I started seeing Doc Peterson it was just him in the office, then with growth came the wonder addition of Brittney. Not only have I found good health care, I found friends who give excellent health care providers. They are genuine, honest, caring people. Doc and Brittney have found issues to my problems that others have said don't matter or deal with it! I am living, Be Well
in Lincoln,California |
I love Doctor Peterson, he is the best! He makes any visit comfortable, he truly listens and explains everything thoroughly. I was with him from the start of his practice in Rocklin and unfortunately I had to move from the area, if I could have I would have taken him and all his staff with me. I truly miss this fantastic caring doctor and hopefully I can return to the Rocklin area where I can join his practice once more. I am confidant in recommending Doctor Peterson to everyone.
in Granite Bay, Ca |
I've been a patient for over 10 years now, he is the BEST doctor I've ever had. He actually CARES about his patients and LISTENS to them. Totally different than most managed health care. He treats you like a friend who cares about you that just happens to be a doctor. GREAT GUY, GREAT SERVICE, the entire office staff is the BEST. Get sick on a trip or a weekend, good luck contacting your Dr., unless its Dr. Peterson, he is always available to patients. No waiting to see him, prompt
Have you seen Dr. Monty Peterson, MD?
Are you Dr. Peterson?