Dr. Monish Aron, MD

Dr. Aron
Telehealth services available

USC Urology

38660 Medical Center Dr Ste A200 Palmdale, CA 93551

Dr. Monish Aron, MD is a Urology Specialist in Palmdale, CA. Dr. Aron has more experience with Urologic Surgery than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Antelope Valley Hospital and Keck Hospital of USC. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aron to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Urology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Frequently Treated by Dr. Aron

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Aron treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Aron treats other conditions, please contact the office at (661) 273-9644.

Urologic Surgery

Urologic surgery treats conditions affecting the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive system through procedures including cystectomy (bladder removal), prostatectomy (prostate removal), and pelvic reconstruction.Compare with other Urologic Surgery specialists.

Dr. Aron typically treats 88% more often than similar doctors

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Exstrophy Repair
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bone Cancer
  • Cystectomy
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Gum Cancer
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Stones
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vasectomy
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

Dr. Aron accepts

Dr. Aron accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Kaiser Permanente

Dr. Aron's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Aron

Dr. Aron?
  • Explained conditions well (64)
  • Listened & answered questions (64)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (63)
  • Long wait times (4)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
Firstly, Dr. Aron has excellent skills and a wonderful "bedside manner". The surgery went smoothly and the recovery period was uneventful. I was only on pain meds for two days. I am now 6 weeks post op and back to running and all previous activities with minimal limitations. Secondly, his staff and the whole of Keck Medicine was very supportive and helpful with lab appointments, surgical scheduling, surgical check in, follow up visits, etc. A special thank you to Krista, Patient Support Coordinator; Sheila, Surgical Coordinator and Ruth, Patient Experience Manager. You all made a difficult situation so much easier with your kindness and efficiency. I would highly recommend Dr. Aron for any urological issues.
Jan 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I believe Dr. Monish Aron to be the "Gold Standard" of surgeons performing prostatic surgery. He uses the Da Vinci Surgical System and appears to be a true "Maestro" with it. In the beginning of 2020 my PSA level rose to 9.4, a biopsy 5mo ago showed a Gleason level of 9. Time to do something, so... I interviewed with 2 urologists, 2 Radiation Oncologists, and Dr. Aron. I received my best information from Dr. Aron and with his online reviews and experience of performing 1000s of operations, he became the logical choice. 2 months ago I had the prostatectomy, my margins were clear, my Lymph Nodes biopsied clear. My blood test 2 weeks ago showed a PSA level 0.0. I have only some minor Incontinence. Thank You Dr. Monish Aron.
Hugh B Davies – Jan 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Excellent skills in robotic surgery. I have a fast and remarkable recovery without any complications.
Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I had trauma to my ureters during a gynecological surgery of Salpingo-oophorectomy surgery performed by another surgeon. I had a nephrostomy bag on right kidney and on left kidney I had stent. I was referred to Dr Aron by my urologist. On my first appointment he said he can fix this. He explained us the procedure. First he did cystoscopy. After 2 weeks he did my surgery and attached my ureter to my bladder. I am living my normal life. On my request he referred me to a gynecologist, She told me that I had to do another surgery to remove ovarian remnant which is left because surgeon who permform my Salpingo-oophorectomy didn't remove my complete ovaries. It was very complicated surgery since my ureters were just surgically fixed. At my Gynecologist request Dr Aron agree to assist her in the surgery, My both surgeries went successful. I am very thankful to Doctor Aron and his office staff for taking care of me. During this whole trauma of my life I felt I was in safe hands with Dr Aron
Nadia Lalani – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron is a very thoughtful, kind and professional surgeon I sincerely recommend him to anyone who needs care. I also must say that he saved my life though a radical nephrectomy to give me the opportunity to be able to pick up once more my grandkids. Thank you Dr. Aron.
Orlando Villegas – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron and his wonderful staff did an amazing job on my diagnosis, consulting, scheduling, preparing, surgery, followup and other aspects of my care.
Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Aron by my regular urologist because he considered him the best at USC Keck for this procedure. He performed a robotic radical prostatectomy and it went well and pathology results indicate they got all the cancer. I was most amazed that within a few days of having the catheter removed all leakage stopped and I'm fully continent. Even though he is very busy, he is friendly, professional an has a great staff he uses to further explain everything and help with all the details. I felt very happy with my results and experience.
Aaron Popel – Nov 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I had a small renal mass in a tricky location that was expertly removed laparoscopically. My recovery has been smooth. Dr Aaron and his team are professional and caring. I would recommend him highly!
Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Monish Aron is a very gifted and brilliant surgeon! I needed to have a tumor removed from my right kidney. Dr. Aron and his team performed what I would consider a miracle. The tumor was located in a very difficult to reach location, but the doctor and his team were able to remove it safely and save 70% of the kidney. If I had lost the entire kidney, my renal function would have been severely impacted. I am a Jewish Christian and I feel God blessed me with this outstanding surgeon to heal my condition. If I ever need additional urological surgery in the future, Dr. Monish Aron will be my first choice!
Allen Phillip Hechter – Oct 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron was fantastic! A laser treatment by another doctor to repair a narrowed ureter tube was unsuccessful and left my kidney at risk. Dr Aron was able to successfully repair the ureter tube and save my kidney. I can't thank him and the staff at USC enough, especially working through the COVID pandemic to keep everyone safe!
Susan R. – Oct 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr Aaron listened to my concerns carefully and ordered the tests and called me with the results Dr Aaron had performed prostate surgery which I feel is very successful and help me get back to my daily activities. His experience and knowledge improves every passing day, I wish him success and hope he can help improve quality of life for lots of patients who can benefit from his expert in years to come, he truly is an asset to USC.
Abdul khan – Oct 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Can’t begin to express my appreciation and gratitude to Dr Aron and his entire staff. From the very first consultation to the successful surgery I was treated with Care, Compassion and openness. Although still in the recovery stage, the team from Dr Aron’s office is there with my ( telemed - video) check in’s provided the much needed RX tweaks and exercise plan which I’m certain I would have violated. Thanks for my new “lease on life” Doctor. You’re my hero!! Dave
Dave P. – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron is an excellent physician. He complements his broad range of urologic oncology expertise with compassionate care. I highly recommend him to any patient with urologic problems.
Dr. Tony Lee – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Aron by my primary care physician. He spent plenty of time with my wife and I in our initial consult, explaining my condition, treatment options, pro's and con's of each option, and answering our many questions. We decided on surgery, and Dr. Aron did an outstanding job. Nursing and OR staff in the hospital assured us he was a "rock star" in the surgical suite. My clinical outcomes have been even better than expected, and follow up has been thorough.
DPM – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
There are no positive words that truly illustrate how amazing Dr. Monish Aron & his team are. Background info for context: May 2020, I was admitted into the ER for an unrelated abdominal issue. I had a CT scan that discovered what was most likely kidney cancer. I was devastated. The Urologist at my local hospital said it was sitting atop the left kidney "pole" & that it was super easy to remove. Just in case I scheduled a second opinion w another local Urologist, who discovered that the 1st Urologist misread my CT scan & that the growth was actually growing inwards into the center, pressed up against the blood supply and spleen, resulting in a much more complicated situation. I was devastated spending 5 weeks & being back to square one. The 2nd Urologist referred me to USC & Dr. Aron w/ his team. I met Dr. Aron on 06/30 & was in surgery 07/08! Sheila, Krista & Dr. Richard were the best. Not only was my surgery successful, Dr. Aron saved my left kidney! I am forever grateful to them!
Timothy – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr Aron and his team were first class throughout my patient journey. Dr Aron explained and conducted the procedure perfectly and in a very timely manner. All our questions were answered clearly, leaving no room for doubt or uncertainly. We consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have crossed paths with Dr Aron and USC
PF - Anaheim, CA – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron was professional, and very confident that his procedures were second to none. That gave me great comfort when making a decision of who should perform my procedure. I am thankful that I found him.
Berne H. Evans IV – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I overall couldn’t have had a better experience with Dr. Aron and staff. Dr. Aron has a wonderful bedside manner and explains things very well. My surgery went flawlessly as I was told it would snd couldn’t feel more fortunate to have found him.
Erin Byers – Jun 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron is wonderful doctor. We had full trust in him, he guided us during the entire process and discussed the entire treatment and plan with us. We are happy with how the surgery went, the outcome, and Dr. Aron's care. Dr. Aron is extremely thorough, down to the smallest detail of surgery, and took very good care of me. He also made sure to include my family in the discussions, as I requested, even if he had to take time out of his busy schedule to call them outside of my appointments with him. We highly recommend him!
May 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
All I can say is Dr. Aron offered me his years of experience, his expertise, and did so in a highly professional, yet personal, manner. I can't say enough about the confidence he instilled in my for my recovery. He is a great doctor and I am thankful for him and the professionals on his team.
Ron S – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aron?

This institute is comprised of more than 60 faculty researchers, surgeons, oncologists, residents and post-graduate fellows. All are committed to achieving...Read more

Dr. Aron is an expert in robotic, laparoscopic, and belly-button surgery for diseases of the adrenal, kidney, ureter, bladder and prostate. Dr. Aron has...Read more

• Urology