Dr. Monish Aron, MD

Urology ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Aron

USC Urology

1516 San Pablo St Fl 5 Los Angeles, CA 90033

Dr. Monish Aron, MD is an urology specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. He specializes in urology, urologic oncology, and more.

Dr. Aron accepts

Dr. Aron accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Access Plus Savenet
Basic PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Health Net
Medicare Advantage PFFS
Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Aron's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Aron's Top Procedures and Conditions

Kidney and Ureter Removal

Dr. Aron performs Kidney and Ureter Removal more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Aron performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Prostate Removal

Dr. Aron performs Prostate Removal more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Aron performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Radical Perineal Prostatectomy

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Exstrophy Repair
  • Bladder Stones
  • Bladder Surgery
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bone Cancer
  • Cystotomy
  • Cystourethroplasty With Repair of Bladder Neck With Robotic Assistance
  • Cystourethroscopy and Transurethral Resection of Bladder Neck
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Familial Renal Cancer
  • Pancreatic Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Partial Cystectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Percutaneous Destruction of Kidney Lesion
  • Ureteroneocystostomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Urethral Stones
  • Urinary Bladder Reconstruction With Robotic Assistance
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vasectomy
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux

This institute is comprised of more than 60 faculty researchers, surgeons, oncologists, residents and post-graduate fellows. All are committed to achieving excellence in patient care, advancing medicine and educating the physicians of tomorrow through resident and fellowship programs.

• Urology

Dr. Aron?
Dr. Aron's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Monish Aron, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Aron is a great surgeon. In 2016 he performed my robotic nerve-sparing radical cystecomy (RC) with neobladder diversion. The entire RC was intracorporeal, something not many surgeons are capable of. In addition to being a great surgeon, Dr. Aron is also a caring and thoughtful person. He has followed my progress closely in the three years since RC. I highly recommend him, and highly recommend the Keck/USC Urology department. You could not be in better hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron was very straightforward with us. We were seeking a second opinion and the doctor did give us our options. On the one hand, live with the bladder cancer or the second, go through the radical cystectomy. The doctor and his team were able to provide the best of care and a successful 8 hour surgery done with the lastest robotics technology. Mario is doing well, recovering with a new lease on life. Thank you Dr. Aron for giving us the best of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron fixed my severe BPH with robot-assisted simple prostatectomy. I now have excellent urinary flow and no urinary issues. Before seeing Dr. Aron I had a TURP, two open simple prostatectomies, and other procedures. My previous provider said “nothing more can be done” and placed a suprapubic permanent catheter which I had for over 1½ year before I saw Dr. Aron. I wish that I had seen Dr. Aron years earlier! Dr. Aron is also caring, and a nice guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Everything about my experience with Dr. Aron and every member of his staff was excellent!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron is at top of his field and he still takes time to clearly explain issues on hand. Dr. Aron is sincerely in giving confidence and hope to his patients. Really great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr Aron performed my cancer surgery in March 2018. I am now cancer free with no side-effects with no additional treatment. He and his staff give the highest level of care possible. I would like to thank Dr Aron and his team for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
My first urologist recommended Dr. Aron when he found a tumor in my bladder. Dr. Aron quickly did what was necessary to resolve my crisis. He even interceded in hospital and insurance bureaucracies to get me the best possible care. I think Dr. Aron is the most skilled and focused Dr. I've ever experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Doctor Aron is an amazingly Doctor. We feel so blessed that we were referred to him by our Doctor in Ventura. From the minute we met him we felt we were in good hands. He assured us he would do his best to treat the tumor on my husbands kidney. We had the surgery scheduled but Dr Aron called us and said he wanted to reschedule as he had to go out of town the day after surgery and he did not feel comfortable leaving since it was a difficult surgery. All turned out great and we feel so blesse
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr Monish Aron for an enlarged prostate gland. He is thorough in his diagnosis and treatment. His concern for me as a patient was always evident. He listened to my conceerns and treatment was consistent with my symptoms. Dr Aron is an outstanding and caring physician who I would highly recommend him without reservation. Dr Edward D Baker
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I am from out of town and when I heard I had to travel to USC I was kind of frightened. I had to have my kidney removed and partial bladder I had bladder cancer I met Dr. Aaron and he seemed to make it easier for me and more comfortable.. These things were important he did the surgery and I recovered well returned to his office today the staff and Dr. Aaron or polite and comforted am no longer afraid to travel to USC. Because of the confidence I have in Dr. Aaron
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr Aron, I believe, seems to be the foremost authority in the field of Robotic Bladder Cancer, Neobladder, surgery. He is a very busy man with only one day to consult with new patients, otherwise he is in surgery. He has a very knowledgeable staff, that includes other Doctors, PA, nurses and aids. These people are supportive and eager to help. The only problem i had was when off campus. communication with staff was difficult to get thru. When I did they again were excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
In April I had an Ileal Conduit surgery. It has changed my life so much. I feel so much better. Dr. Aron preformed the surgery. He is fantastic. I had a lot of scarring and damage from Radiation treatments. This procedure has helped so much. Taking care of the stoma afterward is so easy. Best thing I have ever done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
My name is Charles Colvin, and I recently had a simple robotic prostetectomy at Keck Hospital of USC. The surgery went very well, and my recovery has progressed without any complications. I have regained my urinary flow after several years of it progressively deteriating. I am very pleased with the outcome of the surgery, and recommend it to anyone needing prostate surgery. Dr. Aron now offers this surgery to Antelope Valley, California residence men, and I wholeheartedly support him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I am an 88 year old female who had my left kidney removed by Dr. Aron due to kidney cancer. He was able to do it robotically and I was amazed at how quickly I recovered. I left the hospital on post operative day 4 and had no pain after day seven. My family and I were so impressed by Dr. Aron's compassion at every visit. His staff and everyone at USC was so helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr Aron is an excellent Dr who came highly recommended by 2 different physicians. He was able to perform a partial nephrectomy on my R kidney from the back which very few Drs do . This was done robotically which left me with minimal discomfort and a very rapid post surgical recovery. I can't emphasize enough how comfortable I felt in the hands of a highly skilled and compassionate surgeon. I also was extremely happy with his staff of caring and knowledgible Drs and nurses while I was healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I am writing this review to express my sincerest appreciation to Dr Monish Aron and his surgical team, which skillfully performed my Robotic Radical Prostatectomy in February of 2017. Beforehand, Dr. Aron took his time to thoroughly explain all the options available to cure my prostate cancer and answer all my questions . Rest assured, you're in good hands with Dr. Aron! Additionally, I am extremely pleased with the outstanding care I received while at Keck Hospital of USC. Many thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
I had a postectomy done by Dr Aron six months ago, I am very pleased with Dr Aron. My psi level is at 0 after 3 month, and I am diaper free as of current. He is an excellent surgeon, very professional and caring. From one surgeon to another, great job Dr Aron!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Simply put, Dr. Monish Aron saved my life in 2015. He epitomizes everything a person could want in their physician. He does everything within his power to ensure that your insurance pays for any and all diagnostic tests that need to be completed to properly diagnose and treat what ails you. He demonstrates through his action a tremendous level of care for his patient and their well being. He is a world class surgeon. I'm eternally grateful to Dr. Aron and his entire team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron was great he was very compassionate when speaking to me about my upcoming surgery. He put a smile on my face even though I was going through something difficult. He was positive about my health and made me feel important when he was talking to me about my health. He removed my kidney and I have to say I am now recuperating and cancer free. thank you Dr. Aron
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Monish Aron, MD?
Dr. Aron performed a Simple prostate removal due to my extremely enlarged prostate gland. The surgery robotically done in which the inside of the gland is removed so that the outside-much like an orange w/o the fruit-is left -allowing it to eventually shrink and eliminating some severe urinary issues I had. Highly recommended for anyone having this issue.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Aron?

USC Urology