Dr. Monique Lentz, MD

Dr. Monique Lentz, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Monique Lentz, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

3633 Wheeler Rd Ste 110

Augusta, GA 30909

Learn about Dr. Lentz

See how frequently Dr. Lentz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Major Depressive Disorder
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Psychiatric Evaluation

Dr. Lentz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Lentz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lentz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lentz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lentz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lentz to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Lentz's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Grovetown |
Horrible. The front desk receptionist was beyond rude. They messed up on times and dates and still had the nerve to say I was rude. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR AT ALL
Have been trying to get an appointment for 1 year - I GIVE UP!!! The receptionists are very rude, they are not willing to schedule appointments, give out bad info, then lie when you call back, month after month and tell you a new reason/excuse why the appointment you request cannot be scheduled. Dr. Lentz, you need to hire more professional people and train your office staff.
Augusta, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Lentz to anyone who needs a psychiatrist. She has helped me with depression, anxiety, and insomnia.
Evans, GA |
Very rude receptionist. I liked Dr. LENTZ but will not return because of her rude receptionist. If you have a mental health practice it would be wise to have a polite and courteous person answering the phones. They are dealing with patients with emotional issues answering do the last thing someone wants is have to talk to someone so degrading and unprofessional.
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Lentz has treated me for over 15 years and completely changed my life for the better. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She's very patient and loyal to her patients.
in Grovetown, GA |
Dr. Lentz failed to complete my FMLA forms on time. She had several weeks to complete the forms, within that time I saw her twice and inquired an additional 2 times by phone. I then received a letter from my employer stating my Leave was not approved. When I called the office to inquire, Dr. Lentz was very rude. Today during my first appoint after the confusion she yelled at me instead of listening, counceling, or asking me about what had happened.
Evans, GA |
The receptionist was very rude and unprofessional. I’m a new patient and hadn’t even seen Dr Lentz for the first time yet. I’m sure Dr. Lentz is a great doctor, but I cannot see her if I have to deal with her receptionist.
in North augusta |
I owe her my life. I struggled for 3 years trying to get help. I saw her and within the year I was a new person. I recommend her to anyone struggling. She is the best.
in Augusta, ga |
Doctor lentz is intelligent, understanding, and highly educated. You will not find a better psychiatrist in the augusta area. She takes the hipocratic oath to heart and wants only the very best for her patients -alison
Evans, GA |
Long wait for initial appointment - other than that, no complaints. Dr. Lentz is wonderful!
Have you seen Dr. Monique Lentz, MD?
Are you Dr. Lentz?