Dr. Monica Suchoff, MD

Dr. Monica Suchoff, MD

Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics  |
Dr. Monica Suchoff, MD is a developmental-behavioral pediatrics doctor who practices in El Paso, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

840 E Redd Rd Bldg 3

El Paso, TX 79912

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Suchoff

Dr. Suchoff's Experience

Dr. Suchoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics

• Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Suchoff does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

• University Of Texas
  • Baylor College Of Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Schneider Chldns Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Suchoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Suchoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Suchoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suchoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suchoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suchoff to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Suchoff's Performance
El Paso, TX |
Professional, paciente . Estoy muy satisfecha.
in Hobbs, NM |
Dr. Suchoff was incredible. She took her time to get to know my son and I. I felt she really cared about what I was saying. Not once did she seem uninterested or judgmental. She was patient with my son. I left that office better equipped for what's ahead.
El Paso, TX |
She referred my 4 year to all the therapies she needed, prescribed two different medications and correctly diagnosed her. She listens, answers questions and explains everything and is very respectful.
in el paso tx |
hola la doctora suchoff le a ayudado mucho a mi hijo ya ba muy bien en la escuela y muy buen comportamiento
El Paso, TX |
Worst doctor I have dealt with, we asked if there was anything she recommended regarding my son's behavior with autism and she told us to look on youtube. Her medical staff was great I just disliked her altogether.
El Paso, TX |
I am very disappointed with the service I received. After calling to reschedule my son's appointment due to a court order and him being away with his father, I was told new patients cannot reschedule. It's a shame when a provider isn't accommodating because she is the only provider in El Paso in this specialty. Parents are seeking guidance for their children whom may or may not have a disability. I would not recommend this provider to anyone.
in El Paso TX |
As a RN, mother of two, and one child with Aspergers and ADHD; I give Dr Suchoff my highest recommendations. I find the front office staff respectful, and highly organized, they have been extremely kind and welcoming to all of us at each visit. The office itself is always clean and soothing. Dr Suchoff is a true gem! Calm, compassionate, caring, empathetic, with a gentle bedside manner. Her treatment plans are gentle, responsible, and highly effective. Our son has made so much progress!
in El Paso,Tx |
I just feel that Dr. Suchoff didn't evaluate my son correctly. Not satisfied with this dr. at all!!
in El paso tx |
My daughter has been with dr. Suchoff for 3 years ..shes helped her in so much i cant tell you how greatful i am for her. My daughter has come very far from where she started !! Dr suchoff knows and loves what she does thats why i love coming to her because she understands and helps my daughter what she needs anybody who disagrees well thats your opinion and i highly suggest you keep your rude comments to yourself because my daughter is a living proof acomplishment fro her .denise mom
in El Paso, TX |
Dr. Suchoff is brilliant and simply put, the VERY BEST in the field. For my son, she has profoundly impacted his Life and set him up for Success. Before Dr. Suchoff, my son was not doing well, he was falling seriously behind, and the school administrators were wanting to fail him in the First Grade, telling us he was completely lost. Now under her care since then, he is at the top of his class in Third Grade, engaged and empowered. Her careful personal approach works!
Have you seen Dr. Monica Suchoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Suchoff?