Dr. Monica Pasley, MD

Dr. Monica Pasley, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Pasley specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Memphis, TN. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Pasley? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pasley's Experience

See how Dr. Pasley's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pasley

Dr. Pasley accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pasley has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Pasley
Dr. Pasley's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (31)
Memphis, TN |
Very rude. She delivered my first baby (I pushed two hours before she got there by the way) but won't deliver the one I'm pregnant with now. She didn't even officially tell me I was pregnant. She just gave me the Flinn clinic paper to go for an ultrasound. I have hyperemis gravidarum she acted like it was my fault I was sick. Sarcastic remarks. Never know what type of mood she will be in.
Memphis, TN |
Definitely not. I delivered unexpectedly in my 33rd week while being reassured that everything is fine. Dr. Pasley missed most of the delivery, the hospital staff tried to reach her several times. I have severe hip issues now; she told me that's normal after delivery (four years later and I'm still being on pain killers). She is unprofessional and does not believe in natural delivery - told me to 'walk at home if I wanted to deliver naturally' because she doesn't believe in it and won't do it.
Cordova, TN |
I would not recommend this doctor nor will I return to the office for any further services. Dr.Paisley lacks professionalism and doesn't show any effort of building rapport with her patients. However the nurse is very nice and never reflected any poor performance as the doctor.
in Memphis tn |
I'm not giving her ANY stars and I advise if you want a pleasant pregnancy especially if this is your first you should seek on help elsewhere !!! Dr.Monica Pasley has a VERY nasty unpleasant attitude ! She answers your questions sarcastically and if they are dumb she doesn't give much info nor insight on your baby nor pregnancy . She comes of bipolar one visit she's nice and the next visit she's not and seems as if she rather not be bothered by you. She's dismissive as well just rushes things!
Memphis, Tennessee |
She is very rude. She doesn't smile. I had a miscarriage with her being my doctor. She didn't tell me what was the reason of me bleeding the time I was 12 weeks pregnant up until I had my miscarriage, until 2 weeks before I lost my baby. Then after I lost my baby at 19 weeks at my follow up visit, she showed no sympathy. The only response I got from her was, what kind of birth control you want to be on? My second pregnancy I didn't go back to her. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
in Cordova, TN |
Seems like she didn't have time for me. I was supposed to take me glucose test at 7 months.... I'm now 8 1/2 months pregnant and still haven't took it. She barely had a smile on her face. I don't know how much my son weighs. Nor how long he is. Made me feel very uncomfortable since the FIRST APPOINTMENT! I do not recommend her to ANYBODY. I left her office crying a few times because I was overwhelmed in a negative way
in memphis tn |
Awesome Doctor
Have you seen Dr. Monica Pasley, MD?
Are you Dr. Pasley?

Compare Dr. Pasley

Dr. Pasley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Pasley has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pasley's Board Certifications

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Preeclampsia

Univ Of Tennessee

Completed in 2004

Univ Of Tennessee

Completed in 2004

Dr. Pasley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pasley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.