Dr. Monica Woodward, MD

Dr. Monica Woodward, MD

Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Monica Woodward, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Naples, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years.

11181 Health Park Blvd Ste 3040

Naples, FL 34110

• American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Woodward

Dr. Woodward's Experience

Dr. Woodward's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine

• Sleep Medicine
  • Pulmonology

• Critical Care Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine

• Acute Bronchitis
  • Asthma
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Cough

• University Of Med and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • University Of Miami
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Woodward has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woodward does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woodward and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woodward's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woodward to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Woodward's Performance
in Naples, FL |
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Woodward and her team, from my first phone call through all of my office visits the entire staff is friendly and professional. They take their time and thoroughly review your symptoms and explain the process and treatment options. They went out of their way to fit me in for appointments that were convenient with my work schedule. They are a top notch team and I greatly appreciate the superior service and attention.
in Naples, FL |
Dr.Woodward and her staff were amazing. They went out of their way to help me get the help I needed. They were very knowledgeable and made things happen for my benefit. During a life threatening time, they went the extra mile when they didn't even know me.They are the office that every patient needs.
in Immokalee, FL |
thanks dr. woodward I didn't think anybody could get me back to sleep without sleeping pills but you did it after 15 yrs of sleeping pills,I had given up hope of sleeping on my own but you did it. It was't easy I have to admit it..And now off the lorazapan I feel like my old self again thank you and keep up the good work and help many other patients..We might be older but not dead...
in Marco Island, FL |
I would never recommend her to anyone. She was my fathers pulmonary Dr. and was not only rude but seemed indifferent. My father had a continuous cough which he brought to Dr. Woodward attention, but she always responded with "Your lungs are clear" and you don't need an X-ray. My father switched to another pulmonary specialists and upon having an X-ray they detected my father had lung cancer from which he passed away.
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. It is our standard practice to order a CXR prior to a new pulmonary patient office visit. I am unaware of the circumstances surrounding this unidentified patient. Many patients have a chronic cough, and when a CXR is performed, it is normal. The next week a pulmonary nodule can be discovered and can grow quickly to become a malignancy. The ACCP position is that CXR is a poor screening tool. Again, our deepest sympathies for your loss.
in Naples, FL |
I would like to highly recommend Dr Woodward. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have found her to be extremely empathetic and caring. Not only has she been a kind and pleasant to me but she is the same way with her wonderful staff. The manner with which a Doctor treats her staff is always an indication how she is with her patients. She is well versed on pulmonary issues and sleep related problems. I highly recommend her.
in Naples, FL |
My experience at the Sleep Center was much different than the last three reviews. The staff was excellent and the office ran very smoothly. Also, Dr Woodward was very courteous and concerned. Her suggestion for sleep therapy has made a big difference on improving my quality of life. I would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking help with sleep issues.
Marco Island, FL 34145 |
I have to agree 100% with the prior reviewer's experience. This doctor is completely lacking in empathy, the ability to listen to her patients, caring and understanding, bordering on total rudeness and non interest. I felt like I was just another insurance payment and that my health did not matter at all. I saw her a total of 3 times and not once did she or her staff even ask how I was doing or feeling. The atmosphere at her office was uncomfortable and did not make me feel at ease.
in Naples, FL |
Very rude with her patients, gives off the vibe that she just wants to get the appointment over as fast as possible and doesn't care about you or your health at all. I saw her 3 times and got the same vibe each time. Just extremely rude and almost hostile, would not recommend her to anyone until she gets her rotten attitude fixed.
Rather indifferent approach with patients
Have you seen Dr. Monica Woodward, MD?

Visit Dr. Woodward

Dr. Woodward accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • American Enterprise Group
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Care HMO
    BlueDental Choice
    NetworkBlue
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
    Employer Group PPO