Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Monica Bratton, MD
Dr. Monica Bratton, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. She is 35 years old.

895 Canton Rd NE Bldg 100

Marietta, GA 30060

Learn about Dr. Bratton

Dr. Bratton's Experience

Dr. Bratton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology
  • Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
  • Pediatric Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Adult Strabismus

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Education data for Dr. Bratton is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Bratton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bratton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bratton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bratton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bratton to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bratton's Performance
in Adairsville, GA |
From the consultation visit to the first postoperative followup visit, Dr. Bratton continues to exceed my every expectation from a healthcare professional. Her personable, yet professional manner eased my anxiety about having eye surgery. She consistantly and comfortably demonstrates a high level of skill and a broad opthamoligical knowledge base. Marietta has definitely gained the cream of the crop!! Without hesitation, I would definitely reccommend Dr. Bratton for any opthalmology needs.
Douglasville, GA |
Dr. Monica Bratton is an excellent physician. Our daughter had eye surgery to correct a lazy eye and my husband and I both felt that our child was in great hands. Her bedside manner is impeccable. The surgery was successful and we're so grateful that our little girl's vision and the alignment of her eyes are 100% better. Dr. Bratton answers any and all questions that you have and you can tell she truly cares for her patients. I would recommend Dr. Bratton without hesitation for your child's care
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Bratton is excellent! She did a great job with both my kids. She's very friendly and thorough with her exams. We will definitely be coming back.
Marietta, GA |
She has a very positive and caring attitude. She take the time to explain thing very well.
Marietta, GA |
This has been a pleasant experience. I loved the timeliness and she couldn't be any nicer. The staff has also made my experience pleasant.
Marietta, GA |
I was very pleased with her at our first visit, shortly after she started at Marietta eye clinic. Dr. Bratton had been recommended to me by Dr. Meleth and she met and exceeded all of my expectations. She prescribed prism glasses for driving and at my three month follow up visit today I am still very pleased with the results. I highly recommend her to anyone, especially for children who might problems with eye crossing.
in Marietta, GA |
We had a great timely professional and extremely thorough exam!!!! Dr. Bratton was knowledgeable and listened to all of my questions that my daughter and I had for her. Dr. Bratton was sweet and had a great bed side manner!! I will definitely reschedule an appointment with her for myself and my children!!
in Bedford, TX |
I cannot say enough amazing things about Dr. Britton. She has been with us through every step of this rough journey, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS making herself available to us. Night & Day, 24/7! She is so patient, so gentle, so caring, and so down to earth. She walked through every detail with us numerous times and has always made us feel comfortable with the next step. I've never met a doctor with such great patient care and a genuine heart for what she does. She's the best of the best!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Bratton did surgery on my son. We absolutely love her!
Dear Maria, Thank you for your review! We love you too! Always happy when my patients have a great outcome! Warmest regards, Monica Bratton
Ft Worth, TX |
My son started seeing Dr. Bratton last year due to needing strabismus surgery. She made us feel 100% at ease! My son was so scared but she eased his fear , super kid friendly! She also makes herself totally accessible after hours to her patients which is rare & a very personal touch. I will truly miss her!
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I'm so glad to hear you that you had a great experience with us! Best, Monica Bratton
Dallas, TX |
She is an excellent doctor. She is very professional, smart, take time to listen and explain diagnosis. She is the best. She is taking care of my son 6 years old now for lazy eye. She treated my daughter, 10 months now.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We strive to provide excellent patient care, and I am very happy that you have had a good experience with us! Warmest regards, Monica Bratton
in Irving, TX |
Had a great experience! Highly recommend Dr. Bratton and staff.
Dear Anne, Thank you so much for your feedback! Warmest regards, Monica Bratton
in Ft Worth, TX |
My daughter has severe anxiety. She was cold and condescending. Exam never happened, we were sent away. Was not knowledgeable in glaucoma with anti depressants.
Dear Harmony, Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry that you were sent away without being examined. I'd like to personally apologize for your experience at our office. I strive to provide excellent patient care, but clearly I have failed to meet your expectations. I am happy to help you find another pediatric ophthalmologist to better meet your needs, or if you will give us a second chance, we will happily see you as soon as possible! Regards, Monica Bratton
Have you seen Dr. Monica Bratton, MD?

Visit Dr. Bratton