Dermatology  |
Dr. Monica Bedi, MD
I started Dermatology Associates in 2002 and have been blessed to have so many wonderful patients. I am thankful each day for all of you and being able to serve the Sarasota community. I am married to Steve Bovio, a local optometrist and we have two sons. I am the oldest of 5 children and am blessed that my parents and siblings all live in the area. I enjoy spending time with family, kickboxing and online shopping. I look forward to getting to know you and your family

3830 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 200

Sarasota, FL 34233

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Bedi

My philosophy is to treat my patients as I would want to be treated or how I would treat a family member. I will do my very best to give you the best, most comprehensive care possible in a warm and friendly environment. I take pride in ensuring that you, the patient is our focus from the minute you call till you walk out the door. We are dedicated to remaining up to date in our knowledge, skills and procedures offered. I continually strive to meet the highest expectations possible and take patient satisfaction very seriously.  I very much appreciate all the comments on this site. I take all seriously and am always willing to discuss any concerns or questions personally.

Dr. Bedi's Experience

Dr. Bedi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Psoriasis

• Orlando Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of S Fl College Of Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Bedi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bedi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bedi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bedi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bedi to family and friends
Dr. Bedi's Performance
One of my best Dr's.
Palmetto, FL |
She was able to work my son in same day new patient and his face got relief the same day from what she recommended to use
in Sarasota, FL |
Monica Bedi is the best dermatologist I have ever had, excellent, excellent, excellent. What else can I say? Rich
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr.Bedi is very professional,courteous and informative.
in Sarasota, FL |
Excellent.. Compassionate and caring. Takes time to listen to patient.
in Bradenton, FL |
I love Dr. Bedi and her entire staff. They are professional, extremely experienced, respectful, a pleasure to work with, a perfect team of people who are wonderful.
in Englewood, FL |
I made the right choice 14 or 15 yrs. ago when I arrived in Sarasota, and highly recommend her ypractice to others. there were times when I had a real concern, but no appt. until a much later annual date, and she would see me to relieve my concern......this is important to me , and she takes the time and shows care. a lovely lady also. Caroline O,Connell
Bradenton, FL |
Very thorough and willing to answer questions. It would be nice if she also did MOHS surgery, but that was not the case, so her colleague ultimately treated meBUT, Dr.Bedi found the problem when it was small.
in Nokomis, FL |
Excellent Doctor, excellent staff! Always feel right at home when going to my appointments. Everyone in the office is so kind and comforting! I would highly recommend this office to anyone!
in Bradenton, FL |
Thorough, kind, listens PAs are good. Dr. Bedi is best.
in Sarasota, FL |
A complete degree of professionalism along with the knowledge of what needs to be done to treat the skin. She is gentle and caring when doing a procedure and is interested in getting the job done.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Bedi always listens when I come in for any reason (check-up or a new rash).
in Sarasota, FL |
Good
in North Fort Myers, FL |
terrific
in Sarasota, FL |
Truly the best dermatology appointment I have ever experienced!
in Sarasota, FL |
My husband and I have always had great experiences with Dr. Bedi.
in Clayton, NC |
I moved from FL to NC in 2014 and have not seen Dr Bedi since moving. I was a patient for 7-10 years prior to moving out of state. Dr. Bedi and her staff are extremely professional and have tremendous Dr - Patient manners. I had no issues with any diagnosis while under her care.
in Sarasota, FL |
Although mine was a minor problem Dr. Bedi diagnosed it, prescribed medication which cleared the issue and followed up to make sure everything was ok.
in Sarasota, FL |
Could not have asked for better care. She and her staff were wonderful at a difficult time. Very easy to talk to. Compassionate & caring. Recommend highly.
in Sarasota, FL |
My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Bedi. We have been with her for many years and she has successfully addressed any problems we have had. We have always been treated well by the doctor and her staff.
in Sarasota, FL |
She was a miracle. She got rid of my psoriasis with just one visit and a topical. Professional and empathetic.
in Venice,Fl. |
I feel she is very knowledgeable and the procedures she has done have all gone well. Personable, easy to talk to.
in Venice, FL |
Dr Bedi has been our dermatologist for many years. Her professionalism and service has been excellent. Any dermotology issues my wife or I have had have been resolved quickly and effectively. We value having her as our doctor.
in Sarasota, FL |
She gave me her private phone
in Sarasota, FL |
Always smiling and she goes above and beyond for her patients
Sarasota, FL |
I was very pleased with my visit to the practice and truly liked Dr. Bedi. I would definitely see her again. However, with my age and other medical conditions, I would I would prefer someone closer in proximity to my home (N. Sarasota). I also felt it was rather unfortunate that Bee Ridge has been so torn up and it is quite a mess traveling that road.
in Sarasota |
She was very pleasant yet knowledgeable & extremely thorough during my exam. She even fixed a piece of my hair which was a bit out of place. I will definitely recommend her to others!
in Sarasota FL |
Can't say enough about how lovely this office and Dr Bedi are. Top notch care and staff. Super caring, warm and attentive yet decisive and very knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend for all derm related problems and issues. Also love the med spa that right upstairs!!
in Osprey, FL |
Was terrific from every aspect.
in Sarasota, FL |
Always very pleasant and professional.
in Sarasota, FL |
I had a very good experience with Dr. Bedi. She was polite, courteous and thorough. My only complaint is that her PA was the person who took all my information, reason I was there, and did the procedure I requested and not Dr. Bedi herself.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Bedi is not only a well trained, intelligent physician, she makes her patients feel that she is truly interested and concerned in their well being.
in Sarasota, FL |
wonderful person and very highly skilled
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Bedi is pleasant and professional, competent and attentive.
in Sarasota Fl. |
Great patient interaction . Instills confidence in patient that every thing is under control
in Sarasota, FL |
I feel Dr. Bedi is on top of things. Even though several years ago I had a biopsy come back benign, she was concerned and removed the lesion. It was discovered to be Melanoma and was able to be completely removed right away.
in Venice, FL |
I find her very patient focused. Easy to talk with and receptive to questions.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Bedi is caring and shows interest in her patients concerns. Best Derm I have ever been to.
in Sarasota FL |
She is so competent, kind and thorough....her staff is wonderful and she runs a very efficient office.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Bedi since she opened her Sarasota office a few years ago. I have referred a number of family members of the years as well. She is not only thorough but has a great personality and always makes you feel like you are important. I cannot say enough about her.
in Sarasota, FL |
I have referred several to her - Her PA's and office staff are tops and they tolerate my sense of humor.
in Bradenton, FL 34203 |
She is very sensitive to my medical needs after almost 13 years of caring for me . She is genuinely interested in my skin problems and I believe she has my best interests to heart.
in Sarasota , FL |
She is very kind and understanding. She knows her job very well and is very patient oriented.
Sarasota, FL |
Always professional. Staff helpful. Very good physician!
in Englewood, FL |
My favorite is Laura. I request her whenever I do my yearly skin check. I did see Dr. Bedi once and she was very good. Both of my parents had melanoma, so I want to ensure I have the best preventative care possible, which is why I drive nearly an hour to get to the office! I never feel rushed and Laura is quite thorough.
in Sarasota, FL |
She takes very good care of myself and my husband. Without her, my husband probably wouldn't be here. She found 4 melanomas at various times--two required radical surgery by a general surgeon--all have a happy ending, he is melanoma free. She is a wonderful diagnostician and we are forever grateful to her. She is very caring and takes time to listen to concerns.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Bedi and all of the staff at her office are friendly, professional and prompt. My teenagers and myself have been several times and results have been positive.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very professional as well as friendly.
in Sarasota Fl |
She is always through and positive.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Bedi has always been friendly and thorough. She explains everything and makes you feel comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Monica Bedi, MD?

Visit Dr. Bedi