Dr. Monali Patel, MD

Dr. Monali Patel, MD

Neurology  ·
Female
Dr. Monali Patel, MD is a neurology specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science in 2007 and specializes in neurology.

6645 Alvarado Rd # 415

San Diego, CA 92120

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Patel

See how frequently Dr. Patel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ataxia
Vertigo
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Patel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Patel "I have special interest in otoneurology, gait and balance dysfunction, and headache disorders. I keep a patient centered approach with exceptional care. My goal is to continue rising to the challenges of an ever changing healthcare system as the spectrum of modern medicine neurology has and will occupy a place of prominence."

• Neurology

Dr. Patel does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine and Science
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Temple University
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Patel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Patel has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati
  • Hindi

Dr. Patel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Patel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Patel to family and friends

Dr. Patel's Performance

I was very impressed with Dr. Patel and Sonia, her assistant. They were both very personable, and Dr. Patel took as much time as was needed for our consult, giving me valuable information and excellent responses to my questions. There was no ego shown, unlike my previous Neurologist, and I highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My first visit with Dr. Patel was a traumatizing disaster! She was recommended to me by my prior neurologist whom I highly admired and respected. I waited 8 weeks for my appointment and was seeking relief for my various chronic pains and conditions! But all she did was reiterate facts I already...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3
Dr Patel is my favorite doctor of any type that I've ever seen. She takes the time to get to know you and always makes you feel like you're her only patient. She quickly diagnosed me after the ER had completely overlooked my problem. I firmly believe that she really knows what she's doing, and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2