Dr. Monali Manikal, MD

Dr. Monali Manikal, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Anastasia Pediatrics 100 Whetstone Pl Ste 205 St Augustine, FL 32086 Get Directions

Dr. Monali Manikal, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in St Augustine, FL. She is 47 years old. Dr. Manikal is affiliated with Flagler Hospital.

Dr. Manikal's Experience

See how Dr. Manikal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Manikal

Dr. Manikal accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Manikal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Manikal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Manikal to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Manikal's Performance
in Jacksonville, FL |
Clean and fast office. I've had to schedule last minute sick appointments without any issues. The staff are even really willing to see patients before or after normal office hours if needed!
St Augustine, FL |
I'm very sadden by the letter I have received in the mail.After my kids had been going to manikal for almost 9 years she sends me a letter stating she can no longer be the provider to my kids due to too many missed appointments. I was giving this without warning.I had to reschedule my kids due to change of insurance.The last appointment I called to reschedule no response.I was getting appointments back to back for the one child instead of being seen for everything that day.It was impossible.
in St Augustine, FL |
Doctor and staff are both very helpful and knowledgeable . Always accommodate on same day for sick visits. Wait time is short.
in St Augustine, FL |
Staff and Dr are very helpful
in Jacksonville, FL |
I trust Dr. Manikal with my children and would highly recommend her.
in Saint Augustine, FL |
I absolutely love the Dr. Manikal and her staff. Everyone is so pleasant and my children love them. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
in Palatka, FL |
I never had a hard time getting a work note from this office. I live over an hour away so it's not like i can like pick one up just because they forgot to give one to me. They told me they will only do it just this one time. This office makes me feel very unappreciated, having my daughter as a patient is now turning into an unnecessary problem that shouldn't even happen.
Have you seen Dr. Monali Manikal, MD?
Are you Dr. Manikal?

Compare Dr. Manikal

}

Dr. Manikal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Manikal does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Manikal and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Topiwala National Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences

Dr. Manikal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Manikal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Manikal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Manikal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.