Dr. Mona Shay, DO

Dr. Mona Shay, DO

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mona Shay, DO is a gastroenterology specialist in Canton, OH and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from OHIO UNIV COLLEGE OF OSTEO MED in 1991 and specializes in gastroenterology.

3722 Dressler Rd NW Ste A

Canton, OH 44718

Learn about Dr. Shay

See how frequently Dr. Shay performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Stomach Diseases
Diarrhea
Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Shay's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• OHIO UNIV COLLEGE OF OSTEO MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Shay has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shay does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shay and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shay's Reviews

2.6
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shay to family and friends

Dr. Shay's Performance

GOOD

Called due to bleeding but Dr Shay isn’t seeing her patients, scheduling everyone with her NP & it would be a month to get me in. Staff advised I go to ER if bleeding continued. At the ER I found Dr Shay no longer services Aultman Hospital. ER doc needed to review my records, I requested a copy...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Called due to bleeding but Dr Shay isn’t seeing her patients so I was scheduled with NP, staff advised ER if bleeding continued. Got to ER, they failed to mention Dr Shay no longer services Aultman Hospital. ER doc needed to review my records so I requested a copy sent over. After discharge, I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been to Dr. Shay's office for two colonoscopy procedures, and one procedure of going down the throat. I found Dr. Shay and her staff to be top notch. I will definitely be returning to this office for my next procedure. I prefer women doctors, and I highly recommend Dr. Shay.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
There was only a wait for the office appointment; the days of my procedures, they were right on time. Everything ran so smoothly, and everyone was very nice. Dr. Shay was very efficient, and she listened when I discussed a concern. I completely trust her with my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Well, I wish I could tell you about my personal visit with Dr. Shay, but I was not accepted as a patient. In April I was in the hospital and had an Upper GI done and was not satisfied with the doctor that performed it. After I was released, I still needed a colonoscopy. I scheduled with Dr. Shay...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0