Dr. Mona Sane, MD

Dr. Mona Sane, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Mona Sane, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fremont, CA. She is 39 years old.

39263 Mission Blvd

Fremont, CA 94539

• Alameda Alliance
  • Hill Physicians Medical Group

Learn about Dr. Sane

See how frequently Dr. Sane performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Iridocyclitis
Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
Corneal Diseases

Dr. Sane's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Sane does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Ulcer
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Sane is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sane has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Tamil

Dr. Sane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sane to family and friends
Dr. Sane's Performance
in Fremont, Ca |
I recently did my Laser eyes sugary with Dr. Mona Sane,It was a wonderful experience, I was so nervous about the procedure, but I felt very safe in her hand. She is a wonderful person, easy to talk, easy to reach, very supportive, very kind, and very polite. i am very happy with the outcome i can see very well now and i do not need to wear my glasses again. I would recommend Dr. Sane to my friends. I do not think any other Doctor would have given me the care she has. Thankful to her. Godbless
in Fremont, CA |
Dr. Mona Sane, came into contact a month and a half before. I got my cataract surgery for both eyes by her. She is an exceptionally nice human being and obviously an exemplary doctor all ways! Community and society are fortunate to have such a kind Doctor! May God bless with healthy and long life to serve many days ahead
in Fremont, CA |
Dr. Mona Sane is unbelievable. I am so blessed to have been in her care. She is one of (if not) the best. I trust her 100% and will recommend her if need be. I can not repay her for the great care she has given me.
in Fremont, CA |
My experience with Dr. Sane is 100% professional, starting with my yearly review, and having her performed my LASIK surgery, the results are outstanding and excellent. I felt in excellent hands under her care.
in Fremont, CA |
First let me thank Dr.Mona Sane for the excellent job in identifying & carrying out my both the eyes cataract surgery within a short span, successfully, during this month.I am now 75 yrs. Very receptive & proffesional.Recommending for all my friends & relatives. Great job done
in Fremont, CA |
Dr Sane and her team are great! They're very professional and easy to work with. They explain everything to you in a clear and easy to understand matter. I have been a patient for a couple years now and I highly refer their office to everyone. If you're looking for a professional, happy, responsive and smart Dr, I advise you to see Dr. Sane. She's awesome!
in Fremont, CA |
Dr. Mona Sane is just GREAT! She recently did cataracts and corrective lens surgery on my 70+ year old father. The first operation went perfect and she explained all post-op instructions and my dad was feeling amazing. Second operation was just as good if not better and he's very happy with the results. She always has a smile on her face and she has a great personality. If you're looking to do cataracts or corrective lens operation I advise you to see Dr. Sane, she's the best!
Excellent doctor
in Hayward, CA |
Dr. Sane is helpful, friendly and professional. Would recommend her to my friends and family.
in union city |
Dr. Mona Sane is my dad's Opthamalogist. She was extremely thorough with the eye exams, she spent a good amount of time patiently answering the numerous questions we had for her especially since my dad has diabetes and cataract. She is extremely personable and is a fantastic doctor. Liked her so much, that starting this new year 2017, my husband and I will be going to her for our eye care needs.
in Fremont, CA |
My dad is 69 years old, and he has blurry vision on both eyes. Dr. Sane did the eye exam and suggest to do the cataract surgery. My dad first did the right eye cataract surgery with Dr. Sane. 3 weeks after the right eye surgery, my dad said his vision improved significantly. Now his right eye can see very clearly. He said he has best vision in more than 10 years, and very happy about it. My dad also did left eye cataract surgery with Dr. Sane, and the surgery is successful. thank you, Dr. Sane.
Have you seen Dr. Mona Sane, MD?
Are you Dr. Sane?