Dr. Mona Sabra, MD

Dr. Mona Sabra, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Mona Sabra, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1275 York Ave

New York, NY 10065

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sabra

See how frequently Dr. Sabra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypothyroidism
Thyroid Disease
Thyroid Cancer

Dr. Sabra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Good Samaritan Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Good Samaritan Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • U MD
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Sabra has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Sabra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sabra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sabra's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sabra to family and friends

Dr. Sabra's Performance

I've been seeing Dr Sabra for a few years now after my total thyroidectomy. I don't see her very often because I thankfully don't need to but I do call frequently. The nurses are quick to return my calls and while Dr Sabra does not usually call me back, her nurses speak to her and do call me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Had a thyroid lobectomy for thyroid cancer in 2013. Dr Sabra has followed my progress since then. She knows what she is doing. She cares, listens & explains. A chest X-ray for a different reason at a different hospital showed a shadow. Thinking the cancer came back I called her office. She...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
She had no compassion for how sick I was feeling. Always blaming by symptoms on my age, I was 50 and when I fired her and went to a dr that treated me properly my symptoms went away ! Age had nothing to do with it ! Also wanted to give me unnecessary radiation. Scale of 1-10 I give a zero !
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Bad experience. All her recommendations further damaged my health. Wanted me to undergo unnecessary radiation "just in case". Do yourself a favor: schedule with a different doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Terrible experience. Had a surgery that I shouldn't have thanks to her bad judgement. She over treated my condition and I ended up with deteriorated health and bad consequences for LIFE! She is impulsive and looks down to patients. If you question her, she will make you suffer. A bad doctor and a...more
Are you Dr. Sabra?