Dr. Mona Doshi, MD

Critical Care Medicine ·  Female · Age 50

Dr. Doshi

Manville Family Practice

204 S Main St Manville, NJ 08835

Dr. Mona Doshi, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Manville, NJ. She specializes in critical care medicine, pulmonary critical care medicine, and more.

Dr. Doshi accepts

Dr. Doshi accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

3.4

Dr. Doshi?
Dr. Doshi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mona Doshi, MD
Dr.Doshi is a great doctor.I was in two ER in NJ and NY unfortunately they didn’t help me with my disease but Dr.Doshi helped me and I felt changes in my health condition immediately.Thank you doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
She is the worst doctor I have ever met. I am writing this review now in the clinic because I have been waiting for an hour! How ridiculous. This is my 3rd time coming back here because have to finish up my paperwork with her and every time is at least an hour wait. Hygiene of the clinic is the worst, equipments are not up to date, staffs are NOT professional. Doctor Is on the phone chatting while attending me! Absolute horrible and traumatic! STAY AWAY FROM THIS CLINIC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
Dr. Doshi saved my life more than a few times. She recommended surgery which helped me breathe better. Another time she recommended nebulizer at home which helped me overcome my shortness of breath for day to day activities. I would recommend Dr. Mona Doshi to all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
Dr. Doshi is an extremely caring physician who has helped me lose 110 lbs. with gentle urging and loving encouragement. She has never rushed me through an appointment, but rather takes time with me and each of her patients, asking questions, showing concern, and actually listening without surreptitiously eyeing the wall clock. I look forward to sharing a long patient/doctor relationship with her, as I continue on my journey of dropping more weight and becoming even healthier. She is a gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
MONA DOSHI IS A GOOD DOCTOR, BUT HER STAFF IS VERY RUDE!!! IT TOOK OVER A MONTH FOR THEM TO FAX OVER A PAPER TO ANOTHER DR. I CALLED MULTIPLE TIMES AND NOTHING GOT DONE. REDIC!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
Dr. Doshi is really great. Had a wonderful experience for my physical exam. Fast, efficient, cheap. She explains everything very well, is kind and gentle, and charges a very reasonable price. Also very good with scheduling appointments. Highly highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
Very good doctor very thorough very friendly and very knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
Dr. Doshi is extremely unprofessional. I am going to call the Medical Board and report this doctor as a fraud. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!! I requested a copy of my records 5 months ago and still cannot get a copy of them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
I went for my wife's Immigration medical checkup and the doctor billed us $250. She also billed the insurance company for the same amount. Further the clinic has wait time more than 2 hours and dr is not organized professional. I would not recommend anyone to approach her for care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?
She is very nice - polite and good nature. She gave enough time to listen to patient.
Horrible dirty rude
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Doshi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Doshi?